Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LVS POWR Grades
- LVS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 49.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LVS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 160 days.
- LVS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
LVS Stock Summary
- Las Vegas Sands Corp's market capitalization of $32,927,958,311 is ahead of 91.46% of US-listed equities.
- LVS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.73% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LVS's revenue has grown -26.83% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 7.17% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Las Vegas Sands Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BLL, RYAAY, CX, PCAR, and RSG.
- LVS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Las Vegas Sands Corp's official web site, go to www.sands.com.
LVS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LVS's price/sales ratio is 485.71% higher, now standing at 8.2.
- LVS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 270.1 over the prior 203 months.
- Over the past 203 months, LVS's price/sales ratio has gone down 15.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LVS.
LVS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 17.34%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -11.08%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -3.76%.
The table below shows LVS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LVS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LVS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.95% of graded US stocks.
- LVS's asset turnover comes in at 0.214 -- ranking 65th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BDL, HLT, and PK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LVS.
The table below shows LVS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LVS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LVS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.77||52-week high||$66.76|
|Prev. close||$43.10||52-week low||$33.75|
|Day high||$44.86||Avg. volume||12,318,787|
|50-day MA||$38.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.63||Market Cap||34.20B|
Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) Company Bio
Las Vegas Sands develops, owns, and operates integrated resorts in Asia and the United States, along with accommodations, gaming, entertainment and retail facilities, convention and exhibition facilities, celebrity chef restaurants, and other amenities. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
LVS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LVS Latest Social Stream
View Full LVS Social Stream
Latest LVS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Las Vegas Sands Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LVS as an investment opportunity.
Tuesdays Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Airbnb, Alibaba, ConocoPhillips, Corning, Honeywell, JPMorgan, Las Vegas Sands, Lennar, Melco Resorts, Mosaic, ONEOK, Sirius XM, Snowflake, Walt Disney and More
Tuesday''s top analyst upgrades and downgrades included Airbnb, Alibaba, ConocoPhillips, Corning, Honeywell, JPMorgan, Las Vegas Sands, Lennar, Melco Resorts, Mosaic, ONEOK, Sirius XM, Snowflake and Walt Disney.
In this article, we discuss 6 stocks to buy according to Zach Schreiber’s PointState Capital. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Zach Schreiber’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to 3 Stocks To Buy According To Zach Schreiber’s PointState Capital. In 2011, Zach Schreiber founded PointState Capital in New […]
Stocks like LVS, WYNN and MLCO are likely to have benefitted from new amendments in gaming concession renewals.
Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS) shareholders are up 18% this past week, but still in the red over the last three years
Las Vegas Sands Corp. ( NYSE:LVS ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 21% in the last month. But...
Sands China soars again in Hong Kong while Goldman Sachs dials up the conviction on parent Las Vegas Sands
Sands China Ltd (SCHYY) jumped another 14% in Monday trading in Hong Kong to follow on Friday''s big jump of more than 20%. Read more on LVS stock.
LVS Price Returns