Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LVS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LVS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.39% of US stocks.
- LVS's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LVS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.63% of US stocks).
LVS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $30,559,590,080, Las Vegas Sands Corp has a greater market value than 90.93% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LVS is currently 2,037.31, higher than 99.64% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- LVS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.78% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LVS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BLL, RYAAY, CCL, DPZ, and CX.
- LVS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Las Vegas Sands Corp's official web site, go to www.sands.com.
LVS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LVS's price/sales ratio is 485.71% higher, now standing at 8.2.
- LVS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 270.1 over the prior 203 months.
- Over the past 203 months, LVS's price/sales ratio has gone down 15.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LVS.
LVS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 49.97%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -39.47%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -13.27%.
The table below shows LVS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LVS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LVS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.95% of graded US stocks.
- LVS's asset turnover comes in at 0.214 -- ranking 65th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BDL, HLT, and PK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LVS.
The table below shows LVS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LVS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LVS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.17||52-week high||$53.56|
|Prev. close||$33.43||52-week low||$28.88|
|Day high||$33.91||Avg. volume||8,030,006|
|50-day MA||$34.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.22||Market Cap||25.35B|
Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) Company Bio
Las Vegas Sands Corporation is an American casino and resort company based in Paradise, Nevada, United States. The resorts feature accommodations such as gambling and entertainment, convention and exhibition facilities, restaurants and clubs, as well as an art and science museum in Singapore. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LVS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LVS Latest Social Stream
View Full LVS Social Stream
Latest LVS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Las Vegas Sands Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LVS as an investment opportunity.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
In recent trading session, Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE:LVS) saw 3.63 million shares changing hands at last check today with its beta currently measuring 1.32. Company’s recent per share price level of $42.26 trading at -$2.89 or -6.40% at last check today assigns it a market valuation of $34.45B. That most recent trading price of … Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE:LVS) Shares Plunged -5.46% In A Week – But Can It Maintain Its Gains? Read More »
The new and old owners of the Venetian and Palazzo casino resorts and former Sands Expo and Convention Center announced Wednesday they have completed the sale of the iconic Las Vegas Strip properties for $6.25 billion.
Apollo Funds Complete the Acquisition of The Venetian Resort Las Vegas and Venetian Expo Operating Companies
Apollo Funds and VICI Simultaneously Enter Long-term Real Estate Triple Net LeaseNEW YORK, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) (together with its consolidated subsidiaries, “Apollo”) today announced that funds managed by its affiliates (the “Apollo Funds”) have completed the acquisition of the operations of The Venetian Resort Las Vegas and the Venetian Expo in Las Vegas (“The Venetian”) from Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE: LVS) for approximately $2.25 billi
Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE: LVS) today announced it has completed the approximately $6.25 billion sale of The Venetian Resort (The Venetian, Palazzo and Venetian Expo) to affiliates of Apollo Global Management, Inc. and VICI Properties Inc.
LVS Price Returns