Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LVS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LVS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LVS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LVS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.07% of US stocks).
LVS Stock Summary
- Las Vegas Sands Corp's market capitalization of $43,179,281,905 is ahead of 93.97% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.27, Las Vegas Sands Corp has a higher such ratio than 86.5% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Las Vegas Sands Corp comes in at -74.52%, a number that bests just 3.07% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Las Vegas Sands Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MPC, PSX, GIS, CX, and CCL.
- LVS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Las Vegas Sands Corp's official web site, go to www.sands.com.
LVS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LVS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.63||52-week high||$66.76|
|Prev. close||$55.39||52-week low||$42.58|
|Day high||$55.65||Avg. volume||6,216,281|
|50-day MA||$58.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$55.84||Market Cap||42.50B|
Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) Company Bio
Las Vegas Sands develops, owns, and operates integrated resorts in Asia and the United States, along with accommodations, gaming, entertainment and retail facilities, convention and exhibition facilities, celebrity chef restaurants, and other amenities. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
LVS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LVS Latest Social Stream
View Full LVS Social Stream
Latest LVS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Las Vegas Sands Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LVS as an investment opportunity.
A hot, pandemic-light summer is expected to lead to soaring investor interest in sin stocks.
In March, Las Vegas Sands announced the sale of the Venetian Las Vegas to pursue high growth opportunities in the U.S. and abroad. With the reimplementation of restriction
Luxury Casino Hotel Market Research Report Covers, Past, Present Data and Deep Analysis by Key Players- Grand Lisboa Macau, Wynn Macau, Wynn Las Vegas, Las Vegas Sands Corporation
Global and Regional Luxury Casino Hotel Industry Production, Sales and Consumption Status and Prospects Professional Market Research Report Standard Version The report has been produced after in-depth research conducted and verified by expert analysts. It contains not only a brief overview of the Luxury Casino Hotel industry but also provides a thorough study of the 
A Securities and Exchange Commission filing from Las Vegas Sands Corp. on Tuesday details common stock holdings for Dr. Miriam Adelson and three trusts.
U.S. casino major Las Vegas Sands is facing around $12 billion lawsuit from former partner Asian American Entertainment Corp. in a Macau court for alleged breach of contract, Reuters reported.
LVS Price Returns