Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS): Price and Financial Metrics
LVS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $55,890,018,652, Las Vegas Sands Corp has a greater market value than 96.25% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LVS is 2.56 -- better than 78.1% of US stocks.
- LVS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 340.29 -- higher than 87.97% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Las Vegas Sands Corp are SU, NSC, BBD, AMOV, and ICE.
- LVS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Las Vegas Sands Corp's official web site, go to www.sands.com.
LVS Stock Price Chart More Charts
LVS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.27||52-week high||$74.29|
|Prev. close||$67.85||52-week low||$51.17|
|Day high||$64.33||Avg. volume||4,557,835|
|50-day MA||$67.04||Dividend yield||4.54%|
|200-day MA||$61.52||Market Cap||48.59B|
Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) Company Bio
Las Vegas Sands develops, owns, and operates integrated resorts in Asia and the United States, along with accommodations, gaming, entertainment and retail facilities, convention and exhibition facilities, celebrity chef restaurants, and other amenities. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
LVS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Las Vegas Sands Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Las Vegas Sands Corp ranked in the 18st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Las Vegas Sands Corp, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.47 years comes in at -0.11%; that's greater than only 16.23% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Las Vegas Sands Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 25 -- greater than 89.3% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Las Vegas Sands Corp has a reliance on debt greater than only 24.28% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|