Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LVS POWR Grades
- LVS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 75.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LVS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- LVS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
LVS Stock Summary
- LVS has a higher market value than 90.43% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $27,595,309,842.
- Over the past twelve months, LVS has reported earnings growth of -175.18%, putting it ahead of just 11.88% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that LVS's revenue has grown -52.53% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.38% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Las Vegas Sands Corp are BLL, MPC, RYAAY, PSX, and IHG.
- Visit LVS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sands.com.
LVS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LVS's price/sales ratio is 485.71% higher, now standing at 8.2.
- LVS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 270.1 over the prior 203 months.
- Over the past 203 months, LVS's price/sales ratio has gone down 15.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LVS.
LVS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 142.16%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -3%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -47.42%.
The table below shows LVS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LVS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LVS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.18% of graded US stocks.
- LVS's asset turnover comes in at 0.198 -- ranking 66th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- ARMK, SHO, and WYNN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LVS.
The table below shows LVS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LVS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LVS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.28||52-week high||$66.76|
|Prev. close||$36.12||52-week low||$35.59|
|Day high||$37.73||Avg. volume||7,631,015|
|50-day MA||$41.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$53.74||Market Cap||28.48B|
Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) Company Bio
Las Vegas Sands develops, owns, and operates integrated resorts in Asia and the United States, along with accommodations, gaming, entertainment and retail facilities, convention and exhibition facilities, celebrity chef restaurants, and other amenities. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
LVS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LVS Latest Social Stream
View Full LVS Social Stream
Latest LVS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Las Vegas Sands Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LVS as an investment opportunity.
Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth (NPHY) and Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) today announced the fifth annual Southern Nevada Youth Homelessness Summit will take place on November 4 at the UNLV Greenspun Hall Auditorium with a simultaneous live webcast for virtual attendance.
Sweeping new regulations are being floated for casinos in Macao that threaten the investment thesis of the entire gambling market in China, even as the region continues to struggle to climb out of the very deep hole caused by the coronavirus pandemic. The promise of intense new oversight, limits on the number of concessions or licenses issued, limits on the number of table games allowed, and having government officials oversee daily casino operations could set back resort plans for a rebound. China's also considering requiring casinos to get permission from the government before distributing dividends to shareholders.
Investors already lost $1.8 trillion in September — as the S&P 500 sliced below its 50-day moving average. But now, all eyes are on the 200.
The Chinese governments threat of increased regulation on the casino industry puts several U.S. gaming companies in jeopardy. Las Vegas Sands, Wynn Resorts, and MGM Resorts International all have a significant presence in Macau, a Chinese special administrative region that is also the worlds largest casino gambling market. But planned growth in the region was 
Las Vegas Sands faces $12 billion claim in Macau court Reuters
LVS Price Returns