Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LVS POWR Grades
- LVS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 58.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LVS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 168 days.
- LVS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
LVS Stock Summary
- LVS has a higher market value than 92.18% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $33,707,227,858.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.97 for Las Vegas Sands Corp; that's greater than it is for 86.75% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Las Vegas Sands Corp comes in at -26.83%, a number that bests only 7.14% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LVS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BLL, RYAAY, RSG, PCAR, and MPC.
- LVS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Las Vegas Sands Corp's official web site, go to www.sands.com.
LVS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LVS's price/sales ratio is 485.71% higher, now standing at 8.2.
- LVS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 270.1 over the prior 203 months.
- Over the past 203 months, LVS's price/sales ratio has gone down 15.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LVS.
LVS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 17.34%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -11.08%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -3.76%.
The table below shows LVS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LVS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LVS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.95% of graded US stocks.
- LVS's asset turnover comes in at 0.214 -- ranking 65th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BDL, HLT, and PK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LVS.
The table below shows LVS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LVS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LVS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.08||52-week high||$66.76|
|Prev. close||$44.12||52-week low||$33.75|
|Day high||$44.29||Avg. volume||12,553,901|
|50-day MA||$38.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.10||Market Cap||32.15B|
Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) Company Bio
Las Vegas Sands develops, owns, and operates integrated resorts in Asia and the United States, along with accommodations, gaming, entertainment and retail facilities, convention and exhibition facilities, celebrity chef restaurants, and other amenities. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
LVS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LVS Latest Social Stream
View Full LVS Social Stream
Latest LVS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Las Vegas Sands Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LVS as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Las Vegas Sands Corp. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call January 26, 2022, 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Daniel Briggs - Senior Vice President, Investor Relations Rob Goldstein - Chairman and CEO Patrick Dumont - President and COO Grant Chum - Chief Operating Officer, Sands China Dr. Wilfred Wong -...
Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE: LVS), the world's leading developer and operator of convention-based Integrated Resorts, today reported financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2021.
Covid and anticorruption efforts are wild cards for the gambling companies’ stocks, but analysts like the upside.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Caesars Entertainment (CZR), Sendas Distribuidora (ASAI) and Hawaiian Holdings (HA) are a few toxic stocks carrying huge debts. Sell these stocks to avoid painful losses.
LVS Price Returns