Lixiang Education Holding Co. Ltd. ADR (LXEH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LXEH Stock Summary
- LXEH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.17 -- higher than only 1.73% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, LXEH has reported earnings growth of -578.01%, putting it ahead of just 2.72% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LIXIANG EDUCATION HOLDING CO LTD comes in at -77.23%, a number that bests only 1.85% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LIXIANG EDUCATION HOLDING CO LTD are ITP, SENEA, SEB, EDTK, and TGLS.
- To check out LIXIANG EDUCATION HOLDING CO LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001814067.
LXEH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LXEH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.50||52-week high||$10.20|
|Prev. close||$2.60||52-week low||$1.82|
|Day high||$2.54||Avg. volume||8,195|
|50-day MA||$3.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.83||Market Cap||33.33M|
Lixiang Education Holding Co. Ltd. ADR (LXEH) Company Bio
Lianwai Education Group Ltd. is an investment holding company, which engages in the provision of education services. It offers kindergarten, private primary, and secondary levels. The company was founded by Fen Ye in August 2001 and is headquartered in Lishui, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
LXEH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LXEH Latest Social Stream
View Full LXEH Social Stream
Latest LXEH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIXIANG EDUCATION HOLDING CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LXEH as an investment opportunity.
On September 15, 2022, Lixiang Education Holding Co., Ltd (the "Company") received a written notice (the "Notice") from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Global Market ("Nasdaq") indicating that the Company was not in compliance with Listing Rule 5450(a)(2) (the "Minimum Public Holders Rule"), which requires the Company to have at least 400 public holders for continued listing on the Nasdaq Global Market. The Notice is only a notification of deficiency, not of imminent delistin
We're starting off the final day of trading this week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
How far off is Lixiang Education Holding Co., Ltd. ( NASDAQ:LXEH ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent...
Even the best stock pickers will make plenty of bad investments. And unfortunately for Lixiang Education Holding Co...
With A Return On Equity Of 8.7%, Has Lixiang Education Holding Co., Ltd.'s (NASDAQ:LXEH) Management Done Well?
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
LXEH Price Returns