Lixiang Education Holding Co. Ltd. ADR (LXEH): Price and Financial Metrics
LXEH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.25||52-week high||$4.02|
|Prev. close||$0.27||52-week low||$0.25|
|Day high||$0.29||Avg. volume||491,346|
|50-day MA||$0.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.21||Market Cap||3.33M|
LXEH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LXEH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LXEH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LXEH is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 50 days.
- LXEH ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
LXEH Stock Summary
- LXEH has a higher market value than merely 2.03% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $3,800,019.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LIXIANG EDUCATION HOLDING CO LTD is higher than only 0.87% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LXEH comes in at 317.6% -- higher than that of 99.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LXEH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BH, UGI, TDS, TCS, and PEBK.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to LXEH's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001814067.
Lixiang Education Holding Co. Ltd. ADR (LXEH) Company Bio
Lianwai Education Group Ltd. is an investment holding company, which engages in the provision of education services. It offers kindergarten, private primary, and secondary levels. The company was founded by Fen Ye in August 2001 and is headquartered in Lishui, China.
LXEH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LXEH Latest Social Stream
View Full LXEH Social Stream
Latest LXEH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIXIANG EDUCATION HOLDING CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LXEH as an investment opportunity.
Pre-market stock movers are a hot topic on Wednesday morning and we're covering the shares rising and falling this morning!
Lixiang Education Holding Co., Ltd. (the "Company" or NASDAQ: LXEH), a prestigious private education service provider in China, today announced that it received two written notices (the "Notices") from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Global Market on May 3, 2023 indicating that the Company was not in compliance with Listing Rule 5450(a)(1)(the "Minimum Bid Price Rule") and Listing Rule 5450(b)(1)(C)(the "Minimum Market Value of Publicly Held Shares Rule"), which require the C
Lixiang Education Holding Full Year 2022 Earnings: CN¥0.58 loss per share (vs CN¥0.019 profit in FY 2021)
Lixiang Education Holding ( NASDAQ:LXEH ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: CN¥49.2m (up 43% from...
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday with all the companies traders need to watch!
LXEH Price Returns