Dragon Victory International Limited (LYL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LYL POWR Grades
- LYL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- LYL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 173 days.
- LYL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
LYL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $18,045,801, Dragon Victory International Ltd has a greater market value than only 2.83% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 1,603.79, Dragon Victory International Ltd has a higher such ratio than 99.35% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Dragon Victory International Ltd comes in at -99.69%, a number that bests only 0.69% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dragon Victory International Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be AQB, HUSN, CANF, MKGI, and ONTX.
- LYL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dragon Victory International Ltd's official web site, go to www.dvintinc.com.
LYL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, LYL's price/sales ratio is 46654.29% higher, now standing at 1636.4.
- LYL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down $74.3 over the prior 44 months.
- LYL's price/earnings ratio has moved down $92.5 over the prior 44 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LYL.
LYL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LYL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.67||52-week high||$4.94|
|Prev. close||$1.68||52-week low||$0.91|
|Day high||$1.70||Avg. volume||1,420,586|
|50-day MA||$1.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.07||Market Cap||19.43M|
Dragon Victory International Limited (LYL) Company Bio
Dragon Victory International Limited operates an online crowdfunding platform. The Company offers a portal that enable small and medium sized companies, start-up ventures, and idea generators to raise funding through the Internet. Dragon Victory International serves customers worldwide.
LYL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LYL Latest Social Stream
View Full LYL Social Stream
Latest LYL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dragon Victory International Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LYL as an investment opportunity.
It's time to dive into another day of investing and we're starting it off with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday.
Pre-market movers on Tuesday include ZOM stock, RIOT stock and AGC stock, following all sorts of big stock market news.
LYL stock is being boosted upward on a less-than-newsworthy morning, as speculators wonder if the company will soon be a crypto play.
Dragon Victory International Limited Announce Regain Compliance with Nasdaq Minimum Bid Price Requirement
Dragon Victory International Limited (Nasdaq: LYL or the "Company"), a company that offers reward-based crowdfunding opportunities and quality incubation services to entrepreneurs in China announce today that it has received notification from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market ("Nasdaq") that it has regained compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2), which concerns minimum bid price listing requirements. As previously announced, Dragon Victory International Limited had been notified by Nasdaq that its common stock failed to maintain a minimum bid price of $1.00 over 30 consecutive business days as required by the Listing Rules of The Nasdaq Stock Market.
LYL Price Returns
Continue Researching LYLWant to see what other sources are saying about Dragon Victory International Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Dragon Victory International Ltd (LYL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dragon Victory International Ltd (LYL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dragon Victory International Ltd (LYL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch