Dragon Victory International Limited (LYL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LYL Stock Summary
- DRAGON VICTORY INTERNATIONAL LTD's market capitalization of $11,516,005 is ahead of only 3.67% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DRAGON VICTORY INTERNATIONAL LTD is reporting a growth rate of 812.14%; that's higher than 97.76% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LYL's revenue has grown 19,057.72% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.85% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DRAGON VICTORY INTERNATIONAL LTD are KROS, RPTX, EBET, LYRA, and BEAM.
- LYL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DRAGON VICTORY INTERNATIONAL LTD's official web site, go to www.dvintinc.com.
LYL Valuation Summary
- LYL's price/earnings ratio is -0.8; this is 106.9% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 62 months, LYL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 61.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LYL.
LYL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LYL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.57% of graded US stocks.
- LYL's asset turnover comes in at 0.018 -- ranking 340th of 461 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LYL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LYL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LYL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.49||52-week high||$1.61|
|Prev. close||$0.49||52-week low||$0.43|
|Day high||$0.50||Avg. volume||47,954|
|50-day MA||$0.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.86||Market Cap||11.66M|
Dragon Victory International Limited (LYL) Company Bio
Dragon Victory International Limited operates an online crowdfunding platform. The Company offers a portal that enable small and medium sized companies, start-up ventures, and idea generators to raise funding through the Internet. Dragon Victory International serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
LYL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LYL Latest Social Stream
View Full LYL Social Stream
Latest LYL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DRAGON VICTORY INTERNATIONAL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LYL as an investment opportunity.
Dragon Victory International Limited Receives Nasdaq Notification Regarding Minimum Bid Price Deficiency
HONGKONG, China, Sept. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dragon Victory International Limited (Nasdaq: LYL) (the “Company”), a company offering supply chain management platform services and cryptocurrency derivative product services, announced today that on September 21, 2022, it received written notice (the “Notification Letter”) from The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) notifying the Company that it is not in compliance with the minimum bid price requirement set forth in Nasdaq Listing Rules for
A look at the shareholders of Lycopodium Limited ( ASX:LYL ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Insiders often...
LYL Price Returns
Continue Researching LYLWant to see what other sources are saying about Dragon Victory International Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Dragon Victory International Ltd (LYL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dragon Victory International Ltd (LYL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dragon Victory International Ltd (LYL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch