Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. (LYV): Price and Financial Metrics
LYV Stock Summary
- Live Nation Entertainment Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.92% of US listed stocks.
- LYV's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,244.95 -- higher than 96.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- LYV's current price/earnings ratio is 1,764.12, which is higher than 99.67% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Live Nation Entertainment Inc are NEO, GRUB, IDT, MGM, and SWCH.
- Visit LYV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.livenationentertainment.com.
LYV Stock Price Chart More Charts
LYV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.66||52-week high||$76.60|
|Prev. close||$76.08||52-week low||$55.10|
|Day high||$76.05||Avg. volume||1,293,359|
|50-day MA||$71.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$68.54||Market Cap||16.17B|
Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. (LYV) Company Bio
Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. operates as a live entertainment company. The company operates through Concerts, Ticketing, Artist Nation, and Sponsorship & Advertising segments. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Beverly Hills, California.
LYV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LYV, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Live Nation Entertainment Inc ranked in the 20st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 77.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LYV, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 80. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 73.19% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Live Nation Entertainment Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 73.72% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|