Live Nation Entertainment Inc. (LYV): Price and Financial Metrics
LYV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.19||52-week high||$101.74|
|Prev. close||$84.28||52-week low||$64.25|
|Day high||$85.45||Avg. volume||1,967,297|
|50-day MA||$84.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$81.28||Market Cap||19.62B|
LYV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LYV POWR Grades
- LYV scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 73.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LYV is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- LYV's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 25.3% of US stocks).
LYV Stock Summary
- LYV has a higher market value than 89.52% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $19,404,911,580.
- LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.73% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -93.69 for LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT INC; that's greater than it is for merely 0.44% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT INC are LII, CCOI, CVNA, ISPO, and SMFL.
- LYV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT INC's official web site, go to www.livenationentertainment.com.
LYV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, LYV's EV/EBIT ratio is 31.68% higher, now standing at 21.2.
- Over the past 218 months, LYV's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LYV.
LYV Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 141.63%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 49.2%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 23.34%.
The table below shows LYV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LYV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LYV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.09% of graded US stocks.
- LYV's asset turnover comes in at 0.115 -- ranking 37th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- MCS, CNK, and FUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LYV.
The table below shows LYV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Live Nation Entertainment Inc. (LYV) Company Bio
Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. is an American global entertainment company that was founded in 2010 following the merger of Live Nation and Ticketmaster. The company promotes, operates, and manages ticket sales for live entertainment in the United States and internationally. It also owns and operates entertainment venues, and manages the careers of music artists. (Source:Wikipedia)
LYV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LYV Latest Social Stream
View Full LYV Social Stream
Latest LYV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LYV as an investment opportunity.
Live Nation Partners with SoLa Impact to Fund State-Of-The-Art Technology and Entertainment Center for Youth in South Los Angeles
Live Nation has expanded its partnership with SoLa Impact's affiliated foundation, the SoLa Foundation, with an investment to fund their second state-of-the-art youth center, which will provide fully subsidized educational and workforce training opportunities in the entertainment and technology sectors.
We have narrowed our search to five consumer discretionary stocks that have strong growth potential for December. These are: LYV, RCL, IHG, NKE, WMG.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights DoubleDown, Grand Canyon Education, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Live Nation Entertainment and Comcast
DoubleDown, Grand Canyon Education, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Live Nation Entertainment and Comcast are included in this Analyst Blog.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
Stocks like DoubleDown Interactive Co., Ltd. (DDI), Grand Canyon Education, Inc. (LOPE), Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL), Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. (LYV) and Comcast Corporation (CMCSA) are expected to benefit from cooling inflation.
LYV Price Returns
Continue Researching LYVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Live Nation Entertainment Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Live Nation Entertainment Inc (LYV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Live Nation Entertainment Inc (LYV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Live Nation Entertainment Inc (LYV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch