Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. (LYV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LYV POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LYV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LYV is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- LYV ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
LYV Stock Summary
- Live Nation Entertainment Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.56% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -20.16 for Live Nation Entertainment Inc; that's greater than it is for just 1.06% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LYV's revenue has grown -84.1% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.77% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Live Nation Entertainment Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FOXA, NUE, WLK, TRU, and LH.
- Visit LYV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.livenationentertainment.com.
LYV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LYV's price/sales ratio is 377.42% higher, now standing at 14.8.
- Over the past 191 months, LYV's price/sales ratio has gone up 14.6.
- LYV's price/earnings ratio has moved down 55.6 over the prior 191 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LYV.
LYV Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 11.29%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 90.81%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 50.46%.
The table below shows LYV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LYV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LYV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.77% of graded US stocks.
- LYV's asset turnover comes in at 0.115 -- ranking 36th of 43 Entertainment stocks.
- MCS, CNK, and FUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LYV.
The table below shows LYV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LYV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LYV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.74||52-week high||$94.63|
|Prev. close||$91.59||52-week low||$47.97|
|Day high||$93.09||Avg. volume||2,196,563|
|50-day MA||$83.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$82.48||Market Cap||20.31B|
Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. (LYV) Company Bio
Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. operates as a live entertainment company. The company operates through Concerts, Ticketing, Artist Nation, and Sponsorship & Advertising segments. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Beverly Hills, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LYV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LYV Latest Social Stream
View Full LYV Social Stream
Latest LYV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Live Nation Entertainment Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LYV as an investment opportunity.
Investing in Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE:LYV) five years ago would have delivered you a 217% gain
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: LYV) ("we" or the "company") today announced the pricing of its previously announced offering of 5,239,259 shares of common stock, at a public offering price of $86.90 per share. The issuance and sale of the common stock are scheduled to settle on September 17, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
No summary available.
Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: LYV) (the "company") announced that it intends to offer, subject to market and other conditions, $450 million of common stock registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
Grupo Televisa's newly revived divestment of a 40% stake in Ocesa Entertainment will support the company's deleveraging efforts, S&P Global Ratings said on Tuesday. The sale of Televisa's stake in Ocesa to U.S. firm Live Nation Entertainment Inc was suspended in May 2020 after the U.S. buyer pulled out of the acquisition at the start of the pandemic, triggering a dispute between the firms. On Monday, Televisa said the sale of its Ocesa stake to Live Nation Entertainment will go ahead after all.
LYV Price Returns
Continue Researching LYVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Live Nation Entertainment Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Live Nation Entertainment Inc (LYV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Live Nation Entertainment Inc (LYV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Live Nation Entertainment Inc (LYV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch