Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. (LYV): Price and Financial Metrics
LYV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LYV is 8.75 -- better than 95.9% of US stocks.
- LYV's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,217.1 -- higher than 96.05% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- LYV's current price/earnings ratio is 1,724.66, which is higher than 99.67% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LYV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEO, GRUB, IDT, MGM, and INFU.
- LYV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Live Nation Entertainment Inc's official web site, go to www.livenationentertainment.com.
LYV Stock Price Chart More Charts
LYV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.54||52-week high||$76.06|
|Prev. close||$74.66||52-week low||$52.10|
|Day high||$76.06||Avg. volume||1,241,367|
|50-day MA||$68.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$67.68||Market Cap||16.14B|
Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. (LYV) Company Bio
Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. operates as a live entertainment company. The company operates through Concerts, Ticketing, Artist Nation, and Sponsorship & Advertising segments. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Beverly Hills, California.