Macy's Inc (M): Price and Financial Metrics
M Stock Summary
- M's current price/earnings ratio is 4.78, which is higher than only 5% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Macy's Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.2, Macy's Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 6.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Macy's Inc are HBI, EME, SIGI, THG, and LB.
- M's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Macy's Inc's official web site, go to www.macysinc.com.
M Stock Price Chart More Charts
M Price/Volume Stats
Macy's Inc (M) Company Bio
Macy's sells a range of merchandise, including apparel and accessories for men, women, and children; cosmetics; home furnishings; and other consumer goods through its department stores and direct-to-consumer. The company was founded in 1830 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.