Magal Security Systems Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (MAGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAGS POWR Grades
- MAGS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.91% of US stocks.
- MAGS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 135 days.
- MAGS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 19.57% of US stocks).
MAGS Stock Summary
- MAGS's current price/earnings ratio is 301.78, which is higher than 97.25% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Magal Security Systems Ltd is higher than 90.92% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Magal Security Systems Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 270.56%; that's higher than 93.22% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Magal Security Systems Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be XPEL, GNE, CVR, WILC, and MRTN.
- MAGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Magal Security Systems Ltd's official web site, go to magalsecurity.com.
MAGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.95||52-week high||$5.92|
|Prev. close||$4.78||52-week low||$2.81|
|Day high||$4.95||Avg. volume||63,048|
|50-day MA||$4.51||Dividend yield||16.95%|
|200-day MA||$4.18||Market Cap||114.66M|
Magal Security Systems Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (MAGS) Company Bio
Magal Security Systems Ltd. develops, manufactures, and sells safety, security, site management, and intelligence gathering and compilation of physical and cyber solutions and products worldwide. It operates through three segments: Perimeter Products, Turnkey Projects, and Cyber Security. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Yehud, Israel.
MAGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAGS Latest Social Stream
View Full MAGS Social Stream
Latest MAGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Magal Security Systems Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAGS as an investment opportunity.
A diverse portfolio of stocks will always have winners and losers. Of course, in an ideal world, all your stocks would...
Magal Security Systems, Ltd. (Nasdaq: MAGS), a leading international provider of comprehensive physical, video and access control security products and solutions, as well as critical site management, announced that earlier today it filed its annual report containing audited consolidated financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2020 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
If you want to know who really controls Magal Security Systems Ltd. ( NASDAQ:MAGS ), then you'll have to look at the...
Magal Security Systems, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MAGS), a leading international provider of comprehensive physical, video, and access control security products and solutions, as well as critical site management, announced today that the Board of Directors has declared a cash distribution to shareholders in the amount of $1.079 per share (approximately $25 million in the aggregate), following the receipt of court approval in Israel. The cash distribution will be paid in US$ on December 28, 2020 to shareholders of record on December 17, 2020.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few...
MAGS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MAGSWant to do more research on Magal Security Systems Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Magal Security Systems Ltd (MAGS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Magal Security Systems Ltd (MAGS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Magal Security Systems Ltd (MAGS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch