Magal Security Systems Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (MAGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAGS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MAGS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MAGS is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 135 days.
- MAGS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 19.57% of US stocks).
MAGS Stock Summary
- MAGS's current price/earnings ratio is 296.63, which is higher than 97.21% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Magal Security Systems Ltd is higher than 90.05% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, MAGS has reported earnings growth of 270.56%, putting it ahead of 92.97% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Magal Security Systems Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be MDJH, SYPR, BGSF, FLL, and INGR.
- MAGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Magal Security Systems Ltd's official web site, go to magalsecurity.com.
MAGS Valuation Summary
- MAGS's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 61.76% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- MAGS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 55.5 over the prior 243 months.
- MAGS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAGS.
MAGS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -45.61%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -6.18%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -57.55%.
The table below shows MAGS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MAGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.61||52-week high||$5.92|
|Prev. close||$4.61||52-week low||$2.88|
|Day high||$4.65||Avg. volume||61,985|
|50-day MA||$4.58||Dividend yield||17.57%|
|200-day MA||$4.42||Market Cap||106.85M|
Magal Security Systems Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (MAGS) Company Bio
Magal Security Systems Ltd. develops, manufactures, and sells safety, security, site management, and intelligence gathering and compilation of physical and cyber solutions and products worldwide. It operates through three segments: Perimeter Products, Turnkey Projects, and Cyber Security. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Yehud, Israel.
MAGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAGS Latest Social Stream
View Full MAGS Social Stream
Latest MAGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Magal Security Systems Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAGS as an investment opportunity.
Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing (DFOS) Market to Witness Growth Acceleration by Top Key Players Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Magal Security Systems
Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing (DFOS) Market research report is the new statistical data source added by A2Z Market Research. It uses several approaches for analyzing the data of target market such as primary and secondary research methodologies. It includes investigations based on historical records, current statistics, and futuristic developments. The report gives a thorough overview of 
Senstar Technologies (legal name: Magal Security Systems Ltd.) (NASDAQ: MAGS) announced today that Mr. Tomer Hay has been appointed as CFO of the Company. Mr. Hay will replace Mr. Yaacov (Kobi) Vinokur, who has been Magal's CFO since 2016. Mr. Hay is expected to replace Mr. Vinokur following a transition period.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Firstly, we'll want to see a proven...
YEHUD, Israel, July 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Magal Security Systems, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MAGS), a leading international provider of comprehensive physical, video, and access control security products and solutions, as well as critical site management, announced today the successful completion of
Magal Security Systems'' Senstar Division Awarded Integrated Perimeter Security at Major Asian Airport
YEHUD, Israel , June 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Magal Security Systems, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MAGS ), a leading international provider of comprehensive physical, video, and access control security products and solutions, as well as critical site management, announced today that its Senstar division, a world leader in perimeter intrusion detection and video management solutions, has been awarded a multi-million dollar contract for an integrated perimeter security system at one the world''s busiest cargo gateways and passenger airports based in Asia . The new contract is to protect the increased perimeter and infrastructure expansion of an existing system on the airport''s periphery, which exceeds tens of kilometers in length. This Senstar solution will include a multi-layered intrusion detection sy...
MAGS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MAGSWant to do more research on Magal Security Systems Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Magal Security Systems Ltd (MAGS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Magal Security Systems Ltd (MAGS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Magal Security Systems Ltd (MAGS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch