WM Holding Company, LLC (MAPS): Price and Financial Metrics
MAPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.87||52-week high||$1.88|
|Prev. close||$0.83||52-week low||$0.60|
|Day high||$0.87||Avg. volume||485,462|
|50-day MA||$1.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.02||Market Cap||129.95M|
MAPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAPS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MAPS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MAPS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MAPS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 23.27% of US stocks).
MAPS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MAPS is 9.82 -- better than 96.31% of US stocks.
- MAPS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.5% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MAPS has reported earnings growth of 243.18%, putting it ahead of 94.8% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WM TECHNOLOGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be OTRK, FOXF, AMSC, SSTK, and PAYC.
- MAPS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WM TECHNOLOGY INC's official web site, go to silverspikecap.com.
MAPS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MAPS's price/sales ratio is 59.09% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- MAPS's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 52 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAPS.
MAPS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MAPS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.36% of graded US stocks.
- MAPS's asset turnover comes in at 1.073 -- ranking 118th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MAPS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WM Holding Company, LLC (MAPS) Company Bio
WM Technology, Inc. engages in the operation of a listings marketplace with SaaS subscription offerings sold to retailers and brands in the U.S. state-legal and Canadian cannabis markets. It also provides information on the cannabis plant and the industry and advocates for legalization. The company was founded by Douglas Francis and Justin Hartfield in 2008 and is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
MAPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAPS Latest Social Stream
View Full MAPS Social Stream
Latest MAPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WM TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAPS as an investment opportunity.
IRVINE, Calif., November 08, 2023--WM Technology, Inc. ("WM Technology" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: MAPS), a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
Cannabis stocks are well beyond past peaks, but ongoing efforts create opportunity for diversified portfolios spanning the sector.
Now might be the best time to pick up these undervalued cannabis stocks before they take off.
IRVINE, Calif., October 25, 2023--WM Technology, Inc. ("WM Technology" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: MAPS), the leading marketplace and technology solutions provider to the cannabis industry, today announced it will report financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2023 after market close on Wednesday, November 8, 2023. Management will host a webcast to discuss the Company's financial results at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (or 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) on the same day. A replay of the Q3
On September 11, 2023, Anthony Bay, a director at WM Technology Inc (NASDAQ:MAPS), sold 20,024 shares of the company.
MAPS Price Returns