Maxeon Solar Technologies, Ltd. (MAXN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAXN POWR Grades
- MAXN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 65.13% of US stocks.
- MAXN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MAXN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
MAXN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MAXN is 7.67 -- better than 95.15% of US stocks.
- MAXN's went public 2.26 years ago, making it older than merely 12.39% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 148.04%, MAXEON SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 91.15% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MAXEON SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES LTD are CMTL, BLIN, YQ, ACIW, and NTGR.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to MAXN's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001796898.
MAXN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MAXN's EV/EBIT ratio is 129.55% lower, now standing at -5.6.
- MAXN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAXN.
MAXN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MAXN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.82% of graded US stocks.
- MAXN's asset turnover comes in at 0.778 -- ranking 86th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MAXN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MAXN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAXN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.68||52-week high||$27.99|
|Prev. close||$21.55||52-week low||$7.48|
|Day high||$23.06||Avg. volume||563,611|
|50-day MA||$20.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.93||Market Cap||1.02B|
Maxeon Solar Technologies, Ltd. (MAXN) Company Bio
Maxeon Solar Technologies, Ltd. manufactures renewable energy equipment.
Most Popular Stories View All
MAXN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAXN Latest Social Stream
View Full MAXN Social Stream
Latest MAXN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAXEON SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAXN as an investment opportunity.
Maxeon Solar Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MAXN) ("Maxeon" or "the Company"), a global leader in solar innovation and channels, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended October 2, 2022.
Maxeon Solar Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ:MAXN) (the "Company"), a global leader in solar innovation and channels, today announced it will release its third quarter 2022 financial results on November 10, 2022.
Maxeon Solar Technologies ('Maxeon'), a global leader in solar innovation and channels, today announced the commencement of supplier sustainability monitoring with Singapore-headquartered environmental, social, and governance ('ESG') fintech Hashstacs Pte Ltd ('STACS') via its ESGpedia platform, which powers the ESG Registry of the Monetary Authority of Singapore's ('MAS') Project Greenprint.
Maxeon Solar Technologies Expands its SunPower One Ecosystem to Electric Vehicle Charging with Industry Leader Star Charge
Maxeon Solar Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MAXN) a global leader in solar innovation and channels, today announced a strategic partnership with Star Charge, a leading global electric vehicle (EV) charging solution provider. The two companies will cooperate to incorporate Star Charge EV charging products as part of Maxeon's SunPower One home energy solution. This partnership is the latest in a series of strategic developments by Maxeon to expand its SunPower One program, an open ecosystem of clean
Supply chain issues have been a problem, but these semiconductor stocks should profit from high demand for computers, EVs and more.
MAXN Price Returns