Membership Collective Group Inc. (MCG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCG POWR Grades
- MCG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 58.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MCG is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MCG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
MCG Stock Summary
- MEMBERSHIP COLLECTIVE GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.65% of US listed stocks.
- MCG's went public 1.38 years ago, making it older than merely 3.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 24.65 for MEMBERSHIP COLLECTIVE GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for 98.36% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MEMBERSHIP COLLECTIVE GROUP INC are DVA, PAGP, RRGB, ARRY, and BLMN.
- To check out MEMBERSHIP COLLECTIVE GROUP INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001846510.
MCG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MCG's price/sales ratio is 12.5% higher, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 17 months, MCG's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCG.
MCG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.84||52-week high||$13.49|
|Prev. close||$4.39||52-week low||$3.14|
|Day high||$5.01||Avg. volume||387,947|
|50-day MA||$4.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.48||Market Cap||282.75M|
Membership Collective Group Inc. (MCG) Company Bio
Membership Collective Group Inc. operates a global membership platform of physical and digital spaces that connects members worldwide. The company's members use the MCG platform to work and socialize, connect, create, and have fun. As of April 4, 2021, it served approximately 119,000 members through a portfolio of 28 Soho Houses, 9 Soho Works clubs, The Ned in London, and Scorpios Beach Club in Mykonos, as well as digital channels. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
MCG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCG Latest Social Stream
View Full MCG Social Stream
Latest MCG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MEMBERSHIP COLLECTIVE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCG as an investment opportunity.
Membership Collective Group ( NYSE:MCG ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$266.0m (up 48...
Nick Jones, the founder of private members’ club Soho House, has decided to step back from his role as chief executive after revealing he has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. Over the course of 27 years as chief executive, Jones has taken the club from a single location in London’s Soho district to a publicly listed company — Membership Collective Group — with 38 locations and 211,000 members worldwide. Jones, who is now free from cancer after receiving treatment following a diagnosis in June, will remain on the board in a founder role.
Membership Collective (MCG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -360% and 1.88%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LONDON, November 16, 2022--Soho House parent company, Membership Collective Group today announced results for the third quarter ended October 2, 2022
LONDON, November 16, 2022--Membership Collective Group Inc. (NYSE: MCG) ("MCG," "Company," "we" or "our"), a global membership platform that connects a vibrant, diverse and global group of members, today announced changes to its executive leadership team.
MCG Price Returns