Marchex, Inc. - Class B (MCHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCHX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Marchex Inc is higher than it is for about just 13.44% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -65.47%, Marchex Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.41% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MCHX's revenue has grown -86.02% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 1.52% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MCHX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACMR, VECO, CMBM, HEAR, and TER.
- Visit MCHX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marchex.com.
MCHX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MCHX's price/sales ratio is 235.71% higher, now standing at 4.7.
- Over the past 212 months, MCHX's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.9.
- MCHX's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.9 over the prior 212 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCHX.
MCHX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.02%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 78.58%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -48.87%.
The table below shows MCHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.10||52-week high||$3.67|
|Prev. close||$2.24||52-week low||$2.05|
|Day high||$2.28||Avg. volume||31,732|
|50-day MA||$2.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.83||Market Cap||87.26M|
Marchex, Inc. - Class B (MCHX) Company Bio
Marchex, Inc. operates as an advertising analytics company. The company operates through two segments, Call-driven and Archeo. Its products include Marchex Call Analytics, an analytics technology platform that provides data and insights to measure the performance of mobile, online, and offline advertising for advertisers and small business resellers; and Marchex Call Analytics for Search, a product for search marketers that drive phone calls from search campaigns, as well as attributes inbound phone calls made directly from paid search ads and landing pages to a keyword. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
MCHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCHX Latest Social Stream
View Full MCHX Social Stream
Latest MCHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marchex Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCHX as an investment opportunity.
SEATTLE, January 10, 2022--Marchex (NASDAQ: MCHX), the award-winning AI-powered conversation intelligence company that helps businesses turn strategic insights into the actions that drive their most valued sales outcomes, announced today that members of the Marchex management team will attend the following conference:
If you want to know who really controls Marchex, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MCHX ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
Analysts expect that Marchex, Inc. (NASDAQ:MCHX) will report $12.24 million in sales for the current quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research. Two analysts have issued estimates for Marchexs earnings. The lowest sales estimate is $11.68 million and the highest is $12.80 million. Marchex posted sales of $12.69 million during the same quarter last year, which  The post Marchex, Inc. (NASDAQ:MCHX) Expected to Post Quarterly Sales of $12.24 Million appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Analysts expect Marchex, Inc. (NASDAQ:MCHX) to report earnings of ($0.04) per share for the current quarter, according to Zacks. Two analysts have issued estimates for Marchexs earnings, with estimates ranging from ($0.05) to ($0.02). Marchex posted earnings per share of ($0.06) in the same quarter last year, which suggests a positive year over year growth  The post -$0.04 Earnings Per Share Expected for Marchex, Inc. (NASDAQ:MCHX) This Quarter appeared first on TECHTELEGRAPH .
Relx (NYSE:RELX) and Marchex (NASDAQ:MCHX) are both computer and technology companies, but which is the better investment? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their profitability, valuation, analyst recommendations, dividends, risk, institutional ownership and earnings. Profitability This table compares Relx and Marchexs net margins, return on equity and return on assets. 
MCHX Price Returns