Marchex, Inc. - Class B (MCHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCHX POWR Grades
- MCHX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MCHX is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 164 days.
- MCHX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
MCHX Stock Summary
- MCHX has a higher market value than merely 15.24% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $105,106,211.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 40.25%, Marchex Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 82.93% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Marchex Inc comes in at -62.29%, a number that bests just 4.86% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MCHX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GDP, CTG, WETF, VITL, and GNCA.
- Visit MCHX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marchex.com.
MCHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.75||52-week high||$3.67|
|Prev. close||$2.84||52-week low||$1.39|
|Day high||$2.83||Avg. volume||104,568|
|50-day MA||$2.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.46||Market Cap||113.80M|
Marchex, Inc. - Class B (MCHX) Company Bio
Marchex, Inc. operates as an advertising analytics company. The company operates through two segments, Call-driven and Archeo. Its products include Marchex Call Analytics, an analytics technology platform that provides data and insights to measure the performance of mobile, online, and offline advertising for advertisers and small business resellers; and Marchex Call Analytics for Search, a product for search marketers that drive phone calls from search campaigns, as well as attributes inbound phone calls made directly from paid search ads and landing pages to a keyword. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
MCHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCHX Latest Social Stream
View Full MCHX Social Stream
Latest MCHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marchex Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCHX as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Marchex, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MCHX ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Generally...
Marchex, Inc. (MCHX) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 13, 2021, 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Trevor Caldwell - SVP IR Michael Arends - Co-CEO Russell Horowitz - Co-CEO Leila Kirske - CFO Conference Call Participants Presentation Operator Good afternoon. My name is Celine. And I will be your conference...
Marchex® Launches AI-powered Sales Engagement Solution for Automotive Dealers to Address Changing Buyer Behavior
Marchex (NASDAQ: MCHX), a leading conversational analytics and solutions company that connects the voice of the customer to your business, today announced the release of its newest artificial intelligence-powered solution, developed specifically for automotive dealers. Marchex Engage for Automotive is an innovative conversation intelligence application that enables automotive sales teams to deliver better buying experiences and improve sales outcomes.
Marchex, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCHX), a leading provider of conversational analytics and solutions that connects the voice of the customer to your business, announced today that members of the Marchex management team will participate in the following conference:
Call analytics company Marchex Inc (MCHX) has seen 2 separate stock purchases by a key stakeholder in the past month. Keeping tabs on insider activity can be a good strategy for investors as insiders like senior management and board members have greater insights into the inner workings of the company. These entities are obligated to make their trades public which can often provide significant clues regarding the company's true position. Edenbrook Capital LLC, which owns more than 10% of Marchex, purchased additional shares of the company on March 31 and April 9. It bought a total of 117,551 Marchex shares for about $329,000.
MCHX Price Returns