Marchex, Inc. - Class B (MCHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCHX POWR Grades
- MCHX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MCHX is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 164 days.
- MCHX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 28.01% of US stocks).
MCHX Stock Summary
- MCHX has a higher market value than only 15.79% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $125,491,865.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.58%, Marchex Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 19.04% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Marchex Inc comes in at -73.49%, a number that bests only 2.64% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Marchex Inc are LQDT, CMBM, EMKR, AUDC, and VECO.
- Visit MCHX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marchex.com.
MCHX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MCHX's price/sales ratio is 235.71% higher, now standing at 4.7.
- Over the past 212 months, MCHX's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.9.
- MCHX's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.9 over the prior 212 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCHX.
MCHX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -65.22%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -206.37%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -52.25%.
The table below shows MCHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.06||52-week high||$3.67|
|Prev. close||$3.03||52-week low||$1.62|
|Day high||$3.10||Avg. volume||89,989|
|50-day MA||$2.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.81||Market Cap||126.73M|
Marchex, Inc. - Class B (MCHX) Company Bio
Marchex, Inc. operates as an advertising analytics company. The company operates through two segments, Call-driven and Archeo. Its products include Marchex Call Analytics, an analytics technology platform that provides data and insights to measure the performance of mobile, online, and offline advertising for advertisers and small business resellers; and Marchex Call Analytics for Search, a product for search marketers that drive phone calls from search campaigns, as well as attributes inbound phone calls made directly from paid search ads and landing pages to a keyword. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
MCHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCHX Latest Social Stream
View Full MCHX Social Stream
Latest MCHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marchex Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCHX as an investment opportunity.
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Spark Networks The Trade: Spark Networks SE (NYSE: LOV) Director Joseph Whitters acquired a total of 27500 shares at an av
SEATTLE, August 18, 2021--Marchex (NASDAQ: MCHX), the award-winning AI-powered conversation intelligence company that helps businesses turn strategic insights into the actions that drive their most valued sales outcomes, today announced that its artificial intelligence-fueled products have been recognized with two new industry awards, building on numerous others the company has won during the past year.
Marchex Recognized as Industry Leader in Applied Conversation Intelligence by Independent Research Firm
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Marchex (NASDAQ: MCHX), the award-winning AI-powered conversation intelligence company that helps businesses turn strategic insights into the actions that drive their most valued sales outcomes, announced that Opus Research has identified Marchex as the industry leader in product completeness and flexibility for applied conversation intelligence in its newly released 2021 Conversational Intelligence Intelliview research report. The Opus Research report evaluates the pr
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But one can do...
Marchex (MCHX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 71.43%. and 6.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MCHX Price Returns