Marchex, Inc. - Class B (MCHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCHX Stock Summary
- MCHX has a market capitalization of $101,023,087 -- more than approximately only 15.12% of US stocks.
- For MCHX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 12.43% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -67.68%, Marchex Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.32% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Marchex Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CMBM, LQDT, ARAY, CYBE, and VREX.
- MCHX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marchex Inc's official web site, go to www.marchex.com.
MCHX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MCHX's price/sales ratio is 235.71% higher, now standing at 4.7.
- Over the past 212 months, MCHX's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.9.
- MCHX's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.9 over the prior 212 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCHX.
MCHX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -65.22%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -62.18%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -52.33%.
The table below shows MCHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.47||52-week high||$3.63|
|Prev. close||$1.32||52-week low||$1.23|
|Day high||$1.48||Avg. volume||28,698|
|50-day MA||$1.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.38||Market Cap||62.20M|
Marchex, Inc. - Class B (MCHX) Company Bio
Marchex, Inc. operates as an advertising analytics company. The company operates through two segments, Call-driven and Archeo. Its products include Marchex Call Analytics, an analytics technology platform that provides data and insights to measure the performance of mobile, online, and offline advertising for advertisers and small business resellers; and Marchex Call Analytics for Search, a product for search marketers that drive phone calls from search campaigns, as well as attributes inbound phone calls made directly from paid search ads and landing pages to a keyword. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
MCHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCHX Latest Social Stream
View Full MCHX Social Stream
Latest MCHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marchex Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCHX as an investment opportunity.
SEATTLE, February 24, 2022--Marchex (NASDAQ:MCHX), the award-winning AI-powered conversation intelligence company that helps businesses turn strategic insights into the actions that drive their most valued sales outcomes, announced today that it will release financial results for its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021, on March 2, 2022 at approximately 4:20 p.m. ET. At that time, Marchex will post the press release in the Press Center section of its corporate website (https://www.marchex.com
The Trade Desk (TTD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 44.83% and 1.51%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Akamai Technologies (AKAM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.93% and 0.73%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Upwork (UPWK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 3.82%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Alphabet Inc. (GOOG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.99% and 4.35%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MCHX Price Returns