Marchex, Inc. - Class B (MCHX): Price and Financial Metrics
MCHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.45||52-week high||$2.21|
|Prev. close||$1.42||52-week low||$1.25|
|Day high||$1.50||Avg. volume||25,755|
|50-day MA||$1.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.87||Market Cap||62.86M|
MCHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCHX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MARCHEX INC is higher than it is for about just 11.58% of US stocks.
- MCHX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 16.41% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MARCHEX INC is reporting a growth rate of 706.48%; that's higher than 97.66% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MARCHEX INC are UTHR, TER, LQDT, VNDA, and ARAY.
- MCHX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MARCHEX INC's official web site, go to www.marchex.com.
MCHX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, MCHX's price/sales ratio is 21.43% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- MCHX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 47.8 over the prior 237 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCHX.
MCHX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 79.02%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -11.38%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -12.83%.
The table below shows MCHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Marchex, Inc. - Class B (MCHX) Company Bio
Marchex, Inc. operates as an advertising analytics company. The company operates through two segments, Call-driven and Archeo. Its products include Marchex Call Analytics, an analytics technology platform that provides data and insights to measure the performance of mobile, online, and offline advertising for advertisers and small business resellers; and Marchex Call Analytics for Search, a product for search marketers that drive phone calls from search campaigns, as well as attributes inbound phone calls made directly from paid search ads and landing pages to a keyword. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
MCHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCHX Latest Social Stream
View Full MCHX Social Stream
Latest MCHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARCHEX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCHX as an investment opportunity.
The heavy selling pressure might have exhausted for Marchex (MCHX) as it is technically in oversold territory now. In addition to this technical measure, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher indicates that the stock is ripe for a trend reversal.
While it may not be enough for some shareholders, we think it is good to see the Marchex, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MCHX ) share...
Q2 2023 Marchex Inc Earnings Call
Marchex (MCHX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 57.14% and 0.47%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SEATTLE, August 03, 2023--Marchex, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCHX), the award-winning AI-powered conversation intelligence company that helps businesses turn strategic insights into the actions that drive their most valued sales outcomes, today announced its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
MCHX Price Returns