Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (MCRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCRI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MCRI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MCRI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- MCRI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
MCRI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.84%, Monarch Casino & Resort Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 15.32% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MCRI has reported earnings growth of 238.62%, putting it ahead of 90.29% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that MCRI's revenue has grown 50.09% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.66% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Monarch Casino & Resort Inc are AMED, WD, TTEC, SYNL, and DY.
- Visit MCRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.monarchcasino.com.
MCRI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MCRI's price/earnings ratio is 23.2% higher, now standing at 23.9.
- MCRI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
- MCRI's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCRI.
MCRI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 62.2%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 59.79%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -2.14%.
The table below shows MCRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCRI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.19% of graded US stocks.
- MCRI's asset turnover comes in at 0.447 -- ranking 47th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- PENN, MCD, and JAX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCRI.
The table below shows MCRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MCRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.58||52-week high||$76.00|
|Prev. close||$66.74||52-week low||$40.19|
|Day high||$67.73||Avg. volume||77,805|
|50-day MA||$64.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.23||Market Cap||1.26B|
Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (MCRI) Company Bio
Monarch Casino & Resort owns and operates three casino resorts, two in the U.S. and one in the Bahamas. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Reno, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
MCRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCRI Latest Social Stream
View Full MCRI Social Stream
Latest MCRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Monarch Casino & Resort Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCRI as an investment opportunity.
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But on the bright side, you can make far...
Chief Operating Officer David Farahi Leaving the Company to Pursue Business InterestsOutside the Gaming and Hospitality Industry 20-Year Gaming and Hospitality Industry Veteran, Michelle Shriver,Appointed Corporate Vice President of Operations RENO, Nev., Aug. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI) (“Monarch” or the “Company”) announced today that Chief Operating Officer David Farahi plans to leave the Company, effective September 3, 2021, to pursue business in
Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MCRI ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a decent share price...
Why Pushing a Few Chips Onto Monarch Casino & Resort Could Be Risky Short-Term, Profitable Long-Term
Casino traffic is surging after the end of COVID-19 lockdowns, but Monarch Casino & Resort (NASDAQ: MCRI) remains overshadowed in the news by giants such as Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ: CZR). The company has about $28.3 million in cash on hand for any investment opportunities that arise.
RENO, Nev., July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (Nasdaq: MCRI) (Monarch or the Company) today reported record operating results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021, as summarized below:
MCRI Price Returns
Continue Researching MCRIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Monarch Casino & Resort Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch