Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (MCRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCRI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MCRI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.75% of US stocks.
- MCRI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- MCRI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
MCRI Stock Summary
- MCRI's went public 29.65 years ago, making it older than 79.82% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For MCRI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 17.35% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -79.92%, MONARCH CASINO & RESORT INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.03% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MONARCH CASINO & RESORT INC are AXR, WD, CPHC, AMED, and SYBT.
- Visit MCRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.monarchcasino.com.
MCRI Valuation Summary
- MCRI's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.2; this is 6.15% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- MCRI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCRI.
MCRI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 37.3%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 163.16%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2.23%.
The table below shows MCRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCRI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.65% of graded US stocks.
- MCRI's asset turnover comes in at 0.447 -- ranking 47th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- PENN, BJRI, and RUTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCRI.
The table below shows MCRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MCRI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MCRI, see our MCRI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$82.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
MCRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.74||52-week high||$94.26|
|Prev. close||$72.52||52-week low||$54.01|
|Day high||$73.10||Avg. volume||101,928|
|50-day MA||$75.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$70.17||Market Cap||1.39B|
Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (MCRI) Company Bio
Monarch Casino & Resort owns and operates three casino resorts, two in the U.S. and one in the Bahamas. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Reno, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
MCRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCRI Latest Social Stream
View Full MCRI Social Stream
Latest MCRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MONARCH CASINO & RESORT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCRI as an investment opportunity.
17 Best Gambling Stocks To Buy Now
In this article, we will take a look at the 17 best gambling stocks to buy now. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Best Gambling Stocks To Buy Now. With March Madness behind us, now is the time to take a look at the sports betting and gambling industry to gauge the […]
Does Monarch Casino & Resort (NASDAQ:MCRI) Deserve A Spot On Your Watchlist?
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
Monarch Casino & Resort Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Misses Expectations
Monarch Casino & Resort ( NASDAQ:MCRI ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$477.9m (up 21% from FY...
Estimating The Intrinsic Value Of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ:MCRI)
Does the February share price for Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MCRI ) reflect what it's really worth? Today...
Monarch Casino & Resort Reports Record 2022 Fourth Quarter Financial Results
RENO, Nev., Feb. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (Nasdaq: MCRI) (“Monarch” or “the Company”) today reported operating results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022, as summarized below: ($ in thousands, except per share data and percentages) Three Months Ended December 31, Twelve Months Ended December 31, 2022 2021 Increase 2022 2021 IncreaseNet revenue$120,536 $111,068 8.5% $477,870 $395,377 20.9% Net income(1)$22,433 $19,871 12.9% $87,479 $68,4
MCRI Price Returns
Continue Researching MCRIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Monarch Casino & Resort Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...