Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (MCRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCRI POWR Grades
- MCRI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MCRI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MCRI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 48.57% of US stocks).
MCRI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -47.34%, Monarch Casino & Resort Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.1% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MCRI has reported earnings growth of 488.55%, putting it ahead of 95.61% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Monarch Casino & Resort Inc comes in at 114.4%, a number that bests 92.82% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MCRI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMED, HTBI, FSI, TTEC, and FHB.
- MCRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Monarch Casino & Resort Inc's official web site, go to www.monarchcasino.com.
MCRI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MCRI's price/earnings ratio is 23.2% higher, now standing at 23.9.
- MCRI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
- MCRI's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCRI.
MCRI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 79.58%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -13.7%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.88%.
The table below shows MCRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCRI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.65% of graded US stocks.
- MCRI's asset turnover comes in at 0.447 -- ranking 47th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- PENN, BJRI, and RUTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCRI.
The table below shows MCRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MCRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.41||52-week high||$94.26|
|Prev. close||$66.02||52-week low||$56.35|
|Day high||$66.68||Avg. volume||109,099|
|50-day MA||$77.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$71.53||Market Cap||1.23B|
Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (MCRI) Company Bio
Monarch Casino & Resort owns and operates three casino resorts, two in the U.S. and one in the Bahamas. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Reno, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
MCRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCRI Latest Social Stream
View Full MCRI Social Stream
Latest MCRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Monarch Casino & Resort Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCRI as an investment opportunity.
Does Monarch Casino (MCRI) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Mason’s Lobster Rolls, a growing Maryland-based chain, is scheduled to open its first Colorado location on Feb. 24 at 2415 E. 2nd Avenue in Denver. “Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls excels in two important areas for a strong fast-casual menu – simplicity and authenticity,” franchise owner Gary Findlay said in a news release. “Mason’s classic New England lobster rolls, made with authentic, sustainably sourced Maine lobster, and other Maine favorites have been incredibly popular at other locations across the country.”
Monarch Casino (MCRI) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Monarch Casino (MCRI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 13.33% and 14.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RENO, Nev., Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (Nasdaq: MCRI) (“Monarch” or “the Company”) today reported record operating results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021, as summarized below: ($ in thousands, except per share data and percentages) 2020 comparison Three Months Ended December 31, Twelve Months Ended December 31, 2021 2020 Increase 2021 2020 IncreaseNet revenue$111,068 $58,377 90.3% $395,377 $184,413 114.4% Net income 19,871 15,260
MCRI Price Returns
Continue Researching MCRIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Monarch Casino & Resort Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch