Marcus Corporation (The) (MCS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MCS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MCS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- MCS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
MCS Stock Summary
- MCS's current price/earnings ratio is 136.31, which is higher than 96.79% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MARCUS CORP comes in at 109.73%, a number that bests 92.5% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- MARCUS CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.77%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MCS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CWST, NTST, RPT, MEC, and CPA.
- MCS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MARCUS CORP's official web site, go to www.marcuscorp.com.
MCS Valuation Summary
- MCS's EV/EBIT ratio is 41.9; this is 235.2% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- MCS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCS.
MCS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 27.87%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1407.95%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -45.11%.
The table below shows MCS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.07% of graded US stocks.
- MCS's asset turnover comes in at 0.17 -- ranking 34th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- CNK, LYV, and FUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCS.
The table below shows MCS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MCS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.72||52-week high||$19.24|
|Prev. close||$16.10||52-week low||$13.41|
|Day high||$16.14||Avg. volume||195,324|
|50-day MA||$15.24||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$15.84||Market Cap||495.31M|
Marcus Corporation (The) (MCS) Company Bio
The Marcus Corporation operates through two segments, Movie Theatres, and Hotels and Resorts. The company operates movie theatres in Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, and Ohio, and hotels, resorts, and other properties for third parties in Wisconsin, California, Georgia, Minnesota, Nevada, Florida, and Texas. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
MCS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCS Latest Social Stream
View Full MCS Social Stream
Latest MCS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARCUS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCS as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 12 best media stocks to buy now. To skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Media Stocks To Buy Now. Over the past few years, the media industry has undergone a fair amount of change. […]
In this article, we will take a look at billionaire Cliff Asness’ 10 new stock picks. If you want to see more of billionaire Cliff Asness’ new stock picks, go directly to Billionaire Cliff Asness’ 5 New Stock Picks. Billionaire Cliff Asness is the founder of quantitative giant AQR Capital Management. The fund, which stands […]
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Marcus ( NYSE:MCS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$174.7m (up 24% from 3Q 2021). Net...
In a report released today, James Goss from Barrington reiterated a Buy rating on Marcus (MCS - Research Report), with a price target of $19.00. The company's shares closed today at $15.25.Goss covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Clear Channel Outdoor, Cumulus Media, and Marcus. According to TipRanks, Goss has an average return of -7.3% and a 33.98% success rate on recommended stocks. Marcus has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $21.00, which is a 37.70% upside from current levels. In a report released on November 4, B.Riley Financial also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $22.
MCS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|