Marcus Corporation (The) (MCS): Price and Financial Metrics
MCS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.17||52-week high||$18.05|
|Prev. close||$14.28||52-week low||$13.62|
|Day high||$14.30||Avg. volume||293,446|
|50-day MA||$15.30||Dividend yield||1.93%|
|200-day MA||$15.64||Market Cap||449.13M|
MCS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MCS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MCS is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MCS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
MCS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 69.08, MARCUS CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.78% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The volatility of MARCUS CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 4.76% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MCS comes in at 14.86% -- higher than that of 86.86% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MARCUS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be MGLD, USNA, TXRH, LOCO, and AXS.
- MCS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MARCUS CORP's official web site, go to www.marcuscorp.com.
MCS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, MCS's price/earnings ratio is 338.1% higher, now standing at 69.
- Over the past 243 months, MCS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCS.
MCS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -65.68%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -81.52%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -65.68%.
The table below shows MCS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.07% of graded US stocks.
- MCS's asset turnover comes in at 0.17 -- ranking 34th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- CNK, LYV, and FUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCS.
The table below shows MCS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Marcus Corporation (The) (MCS) Company Bio
The Marcus Corporation operates through two segments, Movie Theatres, and Hotels and Resorts. The company operates movie theatres in Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, and Ohio, and hotels, resorts, and other properties for third parties in Wisconsin, California, Georgia, Minnesota, Nevada, Florida, and Texas. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
MCS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCS Latest Social Stream
View Full MCS Social Stream
Latest MCS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARCUS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCS as an investment opportunity.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see The Marcus...
The Marcus Corporation ( NYSE:MCS ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price movement during...
MILWAUKEE, November 13, 2023--The Marcus Corporation (NYSE: MCS) announced today that it will be relocating and expanding its corporate and divisional headquarters to the Associated Bank River Center located at 111 East Kilbourn Avenue in Milwaukee. The company will move to its new location in late spring or early summer 2024.
AMC stock fans received good news in terms of estimate-beating revenue and EPS.
MILWAUKEE, November 08, 2023--Directors of The Marcus Corporation (NYSE: MCS) today declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.07 per share of common stock. The dividend will be paid December 15, 2023, to shareholders of record on November 27, 2023.
MCS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|