Mister Car Wash, Inc. (MCW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCW POWR Grades
- MCW scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 64.41% of US stocks.
- MCW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MCW's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.49% of US stocks).
MCW Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MISTER CAR WASH INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MISTER CAR WASH INC is higher than it is for about 96.72% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MCW has reported earnings growth of -2,642.48%, putting it ahead of only 0.53% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MISTER CAR WASH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EXP, STAR, VCTR, RYN, and AMTX.
- Visit MCW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to mistercarwash.com.
MCW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MCW's price/sales ratio is 88.89% higher, now standing at 3.4.
- MCW's price/earnings ratio has moved down 77.6 over the prior 17 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCW.
MCW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.19||52-week high||$19.82|
|Prev. close||$10.27||52-week low||$7.80|
|Day high||$10.35||Avg. volume||1,404,314|
|50-day MA||$9.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.82||Market Cap||3.10B|
Mister Car Wash, Inc. (MCW) Company Bio
Mister Car Wash, Inc. provides conveyorized car wash services in the United States. It offers express exterior and interior cleaning services. The company also provides related automotive services, including quick lube services and gasoline sales. As of March 31, 2021, it operated 344 car wash locations in 21 states, which include 263 express exterior locations and 81 interior cleaning locations. The company was formerly known as Hotshine Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Mister Car Wash, Inc. in March 2021. Mister Car Wash, Inc. was founded in 1969 and is based in Tucson, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
MCW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCW Latest Social Stream
View Full MCW Social Stream
Latest MCW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MISTER CAR WASH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCW as an investment opportunity.
Stifel Nicolaus analyst Chris O`Cull maintained a Hold rating on Mister Car Wash (MCW - Research Report) today and set a price target of $10.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $10.63.O`Cull covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Domino's Pizza, Planet Fitness, and Mister Car Wash. According to TipRanks, O`Cull has an average return of 12.4% and a 62.72% success rate on recommended stocks. In addition to Stifel Nicolaus, Mister Car Wash also received a Hold from UBS's Michael Lasser in a report issued on November 11. However, on the same day, BMO Capital maintained a Buy rating on Mister Car Wash (NYSE: MCW).
Mister Car Wash ( NYSE:MCW ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$217.6m (up 12% from 3Q 2021...
In Wednesday’s session, Mister Car Wash Inc. (NYSE:MCW) marked $8.72 per share, down from $9.12 in the previous session. While Mister Car Wash Inc. has underperformed by -4.39%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, MCW fell by -54.35%, with highs and lows ranging from […]
TUCSON, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mister Car Wash, Inc. (the “Company”) (NYSE: MCW), the nation’s largest car wash brand, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. “We are pleased with our third quarter results and believe it speaks to the resiliency and long-term opportunity of our business,” stated John Lai, Chairperson and CEO of Mister Car Wash. “Similar to the trends in the previous quarter, demand remained steady, and retention of Unlimited Wash Club me
Mister Car Wash (MCW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 0.88%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MCW Price Returns