MedAvail Holdings Inc. (MDVL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MDVL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MDVL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MDVL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 36 days.
- MDVL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.06% of US stocks).
MDVL Stock Summary
- MDVL has a market capitalization of $30,417,364 -- more than approximately merely 9.44% of US stocks.
- The volatility of MEDAVAIL HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of 94.02% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- MEDAVAIL HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -151.78%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 3.43% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MDVL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEPT, CPHC, DWSN, MCRI, and WD.
- MDVL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MEDAVAIL HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.myosrens.com.
MDVL Valuation Summary
- MDVL's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.4; this is 103.94% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 144 months, MDVL's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MDVL.
MDVL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 5921.24%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -22.48%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 22.35%.
The table below shows MDVL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MDVL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDVL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.37||52-week high||$3.56|
|Prev. close||$0.38||52-week low||$0.24|
|Day high||$0.40||Avg. volume||410,704|
|50-day MA||$0.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.05||Market Cap||29.86M|
MedAvail Holdings Inc. (MDVL) Company Bio
MedAvail is a technology-enabled pharmacy organization that embeds pharmacy services directly into clinics and other points of care. The company provides turnkey services through its proprietary robotic dispensing platform, the MedAvail MedCenter, and home delivery operations.
Most Popular Stories View All
MDVL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDVL Latest Social Stream
View Full MDVL Social Stream
Latest MDVL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MEDAVAIL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDVL as an investment opportunity.
It's time to start the final day of trading this week with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday morning!
Delighting stocks: MedAvail Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:MDVL 0.80%), Atlis Motor Vehicles, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMV -4.72%)
MDVL has seen its SMA50 which is now 10.06%. In looking the SMA 200 we see that the stock has seen a -55.42%. AMV has seen its SMA50 which is … The post Delighting stocks: MedAvail Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:MDVL 0.80%), Atlis Motor Vehicles, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMV -4.72%) appeared first on Stocks Equity .
MedAvail Holdings Inc. (MDVL)’s stock is trading at $0.47 at the moment marking a fall of -3.39% from the last session close. As of this writing, shares are priced at -86.73% less than their 52-week high of $3.56, and 96.06% over their 52-week low of $0.24. Based on the past 30-day period, the stock price […]
PHOENIX, Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MedAvail Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: MDVL) (“MedAvail”), an innovative technology-enabled pharmacy company, today announced it has entered into a definitive agreement with CVS Pharmacy, Inc., on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“CVS”), for the sale of certain assets of MedAvail’s SpotRx pharmacies (the “CVS Transaction”).
Pharmacy company MedAvail Holdings (MDVL) is set to sell certain assets of its SpotRx pharmacies to CVS Pharmacy.
MDVL Price Returns