MedAvail Holdings Inc. (MDVL): Price and Financial Metrics
MDVL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.25||52-week high||$33.65|
|Prev. close||$2.24||52-week low||$1.91|
|Day high||$2.40||Avg. volume||4,032|
|50-day MA||$4.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.96||Market Cap||3.63M|
MDVL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDVL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -81.65%, MEDAVAIL HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.22% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MDVL is more volatile than 99.12% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MDVL comes in at -406.08% -- higher than that of merely 1.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MDVL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATER, PIK, BRN, PIXY, and WHG.
- MDVL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MEDAVAIL HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.myosrens.com.
MDVL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, MDVL's price/earnings ratio is 100.5% lower, now standing at -0.1.
- MDVL's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 154 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MDVL.
MDVL Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 2.1%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 170.82%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 5921.24%.
The table below shows MDVL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MedAvail Holdings Inc. (MDVL) Company Bio
MedAvail is a technology-enabled pharmacy organization that embeds pharmacy services directly into clinics and other points of care. The company provides turnkey services through its proprietary robotic dispensing platform, the MedAvail MedCenter, and home delivery operations.
MDVL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDVL Latest Social Stream
View Full MDVL Social Stream
Latest MDVL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MEDAVAIL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDVL as an investment opportunity.
MedAvail Announces Agreement with New Orleans-Based St. Thomas Community Health Centers for Deployment of Two M4 MedCenters
Expands MedAvail’s presence among Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)PHOENIX, Nov. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MedAvail Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: MDVL) (“MedAvail”), an innovative pharmacy technology company, announced today that it has entered into an agreement with New Orleans-based St. Thomas Community Health Centers for the deployment of two M4 MedCenter kiosks. St. Thomas operates eight Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs), providing affordable health care to underserved communi
MedAvail Receives Nasdaq Notification of Non-Compliance Related to Delayed Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q
PHOENIX, Nov. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MedAvail Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: MDVL) (“MedAvail” or the “Company”), an innovative pharmacy technology company, announced today that on November 16, 2023, the Company received a delinquency notification letter from the Listing Qualifications Department of the Nasdaq Stock Market indicating that the Company was not in compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) as a result of its failure to have timely filed its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the
Initial three deployments to be completed in early 2024 at ASP Cares Pharmacy in Las Vegas Agreement repsents expansion of successful relationship with Dallas-based Oak Lawn Pharmacy PHOENIX, Nov. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MedAvail Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: MDVL) (“MedAvail”), an innovative pharmacy technology company, announced today that it has entered into an agreement with Pharmacy Fund 1 for the deployment of ten M4 MedCenter kiosks, which will be serviced by ASP Cares Pharmacy. Pharmacy F
PHOENIX, Aug. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MedAvail Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: MDVL) (“MedAvail”), an innovative pharmacy technology company, announced today that Mark Doerr, Chief Executive Officer, will participate in H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference on Monday, September 11, 2023. A recording of the event will be available at 7:00am ET on September 11, 2023 on the investor relations section of MedAvail’s website at https://investors.medavail.com and will be archived for 90
There wouldn't be many who think MedAvail Holdings, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:MDVL ) price-to-sales (or "P/S") ratio of 0.5x is...
MDVL Price Returns