MIDWEST HOLDING INC. (MDWT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MDWT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MDWT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 49.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MDWT is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 100 days.
- MDWT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
MDWT Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.19 for Midwest Holding Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.4% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MDWT's revenue has grown -60.53% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 5.05% of US companies in our set.
- Midwest Holding Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -46.43%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.84% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MDWT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BOTJ, UNB, FGBI, EBTC, and BHF.
- Visit MDWT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.midwestholding.com.
MDWT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDWT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.42||52-week high||$126.00|
|Prev. close||$45.60||52-week low||$30.50|
|Day high||$45.00||Avg. volume||11,388|
|50-day MA||$48.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.42||Market Cap||162.30M|
MIDWEST HOLDING INC. (MDWT) Company Bio
Midwest Holding, Inc., through its subsidiary, engages in the provision of insurance services. It offers underwriting and marketing of life insurance and annuity products. The company was founded by Rick D. Meyer and Travis R. Meyer and is headquartered in Lincoln, NE.
MDWT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDWT Latest Social Stream
View Full MDWT Social Stream
Latest MDWT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Midwest Holding Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDWT as an investment opportunity.
Midwest Holding Inc. ("Midwest") (NASDAQ: MDWT), today announced the nomination of two new members to be elected to the company’s Board of Directors at Midwest’s upcoming annual meeting of stockholders scheduled for June 29, 2021.
Midwest Holding Inc. ("Midwest") (NASDAQ: "MDWT"), today announced financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Midwest Holding Inc. ("Midwest") (NASDAQ: "MDWT"), a rapidly growing, technology-enabled, services-oriented annuity platform, announced today that The Federal Home Loan Bank of Topeka ("FHLBank Topeka") has approved Midwest’s subsidiary, American Life & Security Corp. ("ALSC") as a member organization. FHLBank Topeka is one of 11 Federal Home Loan Banks across the country. Through this new membership, American Life will have access to wholesale products, services and programs to help them expand the availability of mortgage credit, and compete more effectively in their markets.
Midwest Holding Inc. ("Midwest") (NASDAQ: MDWT) today announced plans to host a conference call to discuss financial and operating results for the first quarter 2021 on Friday, May 14, 2021, at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The Company also plans to release its first quarter fiscal year 2021 results on the investor relations section of its website at https://ir.midwestholding.com after the close of the financial markets on May 13, 2021.
LINCOLN, Neb., March 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Midwest Holding Inc. ("Midwest") (NASDAQ: "MDWT"), a rapidly growing, technology-enabled, services-oriented annuity platform, announced that it has been added to the Russell 2000® Index as a part of the index's quarterly initial public…
MDWT Price Returns