MIDWEST HOLDING INC. (MDWT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MDWT Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 26.2 for MIDWEST HOLDING INC; that's greater than it is for 98.51% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 633.11%, MIDWEST HOLDING INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.03% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MIDWEST HOLDING INC comes in at 183.37%, a number that bests 95.5% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MDWT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NTB, JXN, GMBL, VOYA, and BOH.
- MDWT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MIDWEST HOLDING INC's official web site, go to www.midwestholding.com.
MDWT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MDWT's price/earnings ratio is 49.57% lower, now standing at 5.8.
- MDWT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 22.4 over the prior 88 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MDWT.
MDWT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -156.02%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -74.98%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 549.85%.
The table below shows MDWT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MDWT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MDWT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.84% of graded US stocks.
- MDWT's asset turnover comes in at 0.009 -- ranking 131st of 133 Insurance stocks.
- CNA, CINF, and MKL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MDWT.
The table below shows MDWT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MDWT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDWT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.00||52-week high||$24.19|
|Prev. close||$14.85||52-week low||$8.85|
|Day high||$15.48||Avg. volume||9,256|
|50-day MA||$14.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.62||Market Cap||56.10M|
MIDWEST HOLDING INC. (MDWT) Company Bio
Midwest Holding, Inc., through its subsidiary, engages in the provision of insurance services. It offers underwriting and marketing of life insurance and annuity products. The company was founded by Rick D. Meyer and Travis R. Meyer and is headquartered in Lincoln, NE.
Most Popular Stories View All
MDWT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDWT Latest Social Stream
View Full MDWT Social Stream
Latest MDWT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MIDWEST HOLDING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDWT as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Can Mixed Fundamentals Have A Negative Impact on Midwest Holding Inc. (NASDAQ:MDWT) Current Share Price Momentum?
Most readers would already be aware that Midwest Holding's (NASDAQ:MDWT) stock increased significantly by 10% over the...
JMP Securities analyst Matthew Carletti reiterated a Hold rating on Midwest Holding (MDWT - Research Report) yesterday. The company's shares closed yesterday at $15.32.According to TipRanks, Carletti is an analyst with an average return of -3.4% and a 54.42% success rate. Carletti covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as GooseHead Insurance, Palomar Holdings, and Root.Midwest Holding has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $15.00.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>The company has a one-year high of $24.19 and a one-year low of $8.85. Currently, Midwest Holding has an average volume of 6,117.
Midwest Holding Inc. (MDWT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 844.44% and 52.31%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Midwest Holding Inc. ("Midwest") (NASDAQ: MDWT), today announced financial results for the third quarter of 2022.
MDWT Price Returns