MIDWEST HOLDING INC. (MDWT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MDWT POWR Grades
- MDWT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 70.44% of US stocks.
- MDWT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 109 days.
- MDWT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.78% of US stocks).
MDWT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.3, Midwest Holding Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 2.37% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MDWT has reported earnings growth of -1,340.6%, putting it ahead of only 1.23% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that MDWT's revenue has grown -213.19% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.12% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Midwest Holding Inc are BHLB, NDLS, FNHC, CIA, and PBFS.
- Visit MDWT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.midwestholding.com.
MDWT Valuation Summary
- MDWT's price/earnings ratio is -4; this is 133.06% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 72 months, MDWT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 12.6.
- MDWT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.6 over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MDWT.
MDWT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 717.87%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 551.71%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -305.96%.
The table below shows MDWT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MDWT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDWT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.32||52-week high||$126.00|
|Prev. close||$41.56||52-week low||$35.00|
|Day high||$43.25||Avg. volume||11,672|
|50-day MA||$40.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.36||Market Cap||150.72M|
MIDWEST HOLDING INC. (MDWT) Company Bio
Midwest Holding, Inc., through its subsidiary, engages in the provision of insurance services. It offers underwriting and marketing of life insurance and annuity products. The company was founded by Rick D. Meyer and Travis R. Meyer and is headquartered in Lincoln, NE.
MDWT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDWT Latest Social Stream
View Full MDWT Social Stream
Latest MDWT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Midwest Holding Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDWT as an investment opportunity.
LINCOLN, Neb., July 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Midwest Holding Inc. ("Midwest") (NASDAQ: MDWT) today announced plans to host a conference call to discuss financial and operating results for the second quarter 2021 on Friday, August 13,
Technology-enabled, services-oriented life and annuity platform Midwest Holding has announced that its American Life & Security Corp (ALSC) subsidiary has entered into a reinsurance agreement with American Republic Insurance Company (ARIC). The agreement is renewable on an annual basis, subject to potential adjustment of the quota share, up to $100 million of premium per year.  The post Midwest secure reinsurance agreement with American Republic appeared first on ReinsuranceNe.ws .
Midwest Holding Announces Strategic Reinsurance Relationship with American Republic Insurance Company, a Subsidiary of American Enterprise Group
LINCOLN, Neb., July 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Midwest Holding Inc. (Midwest) (NASDAQ: MDWT), a technology-enabled, services-oriented life and annuity platform, announced today that its subsidiary American Life & Security Corp. (ALSC) has entered into a reinsurance agreement with American
A look at the shareholders of Midwest Holding Inc. ( NASDAQ:MDWT ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Insiders...
LINCOLN, Neb.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Midwest Holding Inc. ("Midwest") (NASDAQ: MDWT), a rapidly growing, technology-enabled, services-oriented annuity platform, is pleased to announce that Co-Founders and Co-CEOs, Mike Minnich and Michael Salem, have been selected as speakers for Piper Sandler''s Virtual Midwest Life Insurance Tour on Thursday, May 20th. The discussion will begin at 9:30 am Central Time led by Senior Research Analyst, John Barnidge. A variety of topics will be covered including Midwe
MDWT Price Returns