TRxADE HEALTH Inc. (MEDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MEDS Stock Summary
- MEDS has a market capitalization of $3,531,790 -- more than approximately merely 0.44% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MEDS is 8.08 -- better than 95.66% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 432.93%, TRXADE HEALTH INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.01% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TRXADE HEALTH INC are VERO, ORGO, MGIC, IOSP, and EML.
- MEDS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRXADE HEALTH INC's official web site, go to www.trxadegroup.com.
MEDS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, MEDS's price/sales ratio is 61.9% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 36 months, MEDS's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MEDS.
MEDS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MEDS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.08% of graded US stocks.
- MEDS's asset turnover comes in at 1.191 -- ranking 70th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- WSTG, AMRK, and CENT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MEDS.
The table below shows MEDS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MEDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MEDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.38||52-week high||$3.47|
|Prev. close||$0.44||52-week low||$0.27|
|Day high||$0.46||Avg. volume||816,338|
|50-day MA||$0.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.11||Market Cap||3.53M|
TRxADE HEALTH Inc. (MEDS) Company Bio
Trxade Group, Inc. provides an on-line platform for pharmaceutical purchasers. It owns and operates a business-to-business web-based marketplace focuses on the United States pharmaceutical industry. It operates web-based market platform that enables trade among healthcare buyers and sellers of pharmaceuticals, accessories and services; provides state-licensed pharmacies and buying groups in the United States with pharmaceuticals approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration; and acts as technology consultant provider that supports their programming needs and provides research on pharmaceutical pricing and shortages in acute care and retail settings. The company was founded on July 15, 2005 and is headquartered in Land O' Lakes, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
MEDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MEDS Latest Social Stream
View Full MEDS Social Stream
Latest MEDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRXADE HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MEDS as an investment opportunity.
TRxADE (MEDS) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
Investing in TRxADE HEALTH Inc. (MEDS) might be an excellent idea, but the stock is currently overvalued/undervalued
TRxADE HEALTH Inc. (NASDAQ:MEDS) marked $0.40 per share on Friday, up from a previous closing price of $0.31. While TRxADE HEALTH Inc. has overperformed by 29.87%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, MEDS fell by -83.01%, with highs and lows ranging from $3.47 to […]
Wondering what the best meme stocks to sell for 2023 are?
Bonum Health(TM), LLC (a TRxADE HEALTH Company) Reaffirms its Commitment to Independent Pharmacies and Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) with its Novel Telemedicine Services Model
TRxADE HEALTH, INC. (NASDAQ:MEDS)("TRxADE" or the "Company") an integrated drug procurement, delivery, and healthcare platform, today announced that Bonum Health, a Digital Healthcare business subsidiary, has signed a preferred telemedicine services agreement with an independent group purchasing organization (GPO) which will provide deep discounts to access Bonum Health's service platform for 100+ pharmacies and their patient's in the northeastern
TRxADE (MEDS) witnesses a hammer chart pattern, indicating support found by the stock after losing some value lately. This coupled with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
MEDS Price Returns