Trxade Group Inc. (MEDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MEDS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MEDS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MEDS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- MEDS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.23% of US stocks).
MEDS Stock Summary
- Trxade Group Inc's stock had its IPO on February 13, 2020, making it an older stock than just 0.73% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Trxade Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,697.55%; that's higher than 98.68% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Trxade Group Inc comes in at 121.14%, a number that bests 95.31% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MEDS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GURE, RAMP, VUZI, CLGN, and MC.
- MEDS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Trxade Group Inc's official web site, go to www.trxadegroup.com.
MEDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MEDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.16||52-week high||$8.00|
|Prev. close||$3.26||52-week low||$3.10|
|Day high||$3.37||Avg. volume||92,113|
|50-day MA||$5.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.65||Market Cap||25.57M|
Trxade Group Inc. (MEDS) Company Bio
Trxade Group, Inc. provides an on-line platform for pharmaceutical purchasers. It owns and operates a business-to-business web-based marketplace focuses on the United States pharmaceutical industry. It operates web-based market platform that enables trade among healthcare buyers and sellers of pharmaceuticals, accessories and services; provides state-licensed pharmacies and buying groups in the United States with pharmaceuticals approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration; and acts as technology consultant provider that supports their programming needs and provides research on pharmaceutical pricing and shortages in acute care and retail settings. The company was founded on July 15, 2005 and is headquartered in Land O' Lakes, FL.
MEDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MEDS Latest Social Stream
View Full MEDS Social Stream
Latest MEDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trxade Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MEDS as an investment opportunity.
TRxADE Telehealth Subsidiary Bonum Health to Provide Affordable Telemedicine Services to Patients at Leading Grocery Store ChainTAMPA, FL / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / TRxADE Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:MEDS), a health services IT company focused on digitalizing the retail pharmacy experience by optimizing drug procurement, the prescription journey and patient engagement in the U.
CEO of Trxade Group Inc (NASDAQ: MEDS ) Suren Ajjarapu appeared on Benzinga's YouTube show "Power Hour" for an exclusive interview Monday. The pharmaceutical industry total addressable market is expected to reach $685 billion by 2023, Ajjarapu said, adding that the company has zero debt and about $6.5 million in cash. Trxade Group focuses on empowering independent pharmacies, the CEO said. The company provides technology for vaccination scheduling and … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Trxade Group, Inc. (MEDS) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 26, 2021, 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Suren Ajjarapu - Founder, Chairman and CEO Howard Doss - CFO Conference Call Participants Allen Klee - Maxim Group Gene Mannheimer - Colliers Securities Howard Halpern - Taglich Brothers Presentation Operator Good afternoon,...
First Quarter Revenues Increased 39% to $3.1 Million TAMPA, FL, April 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trxade Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MEDS), a health services IT company focused on digitalizing the retail pharmacy experience by optimizing drug procurement, the prescription journey and patient engagement in the U.S., today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. Selected Financial Highlights $ in millions Q12021 Q12020 % Increase (Decrease)Revenues $3.1 $2.2 39%Gross Profit $1.4 $1.6 (16%)Gross Profit Percentage 45% 74% (39%)Net Income (Loss) ($0.7) $0.2 (446%)Adjusted EBITDA1 ($0.5) $0.3 (244%) 1 Adjusted EBITDA is a non-GAAP financial measure and is described in relation to its most directly comparable GAAP measure under “Use of Non-GAAP Financial Informati...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 26, 2021 / Trxade Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:MEDS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 26, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
MEDS Price Returns