Trxade Group Inc. (MEDS): Price and Financial Metrics
MEDS Stock Summary
- MEDS's went public 1.06 years ago, making it older than merely 0.14% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, MEDS has reported earnings growth of -892.11%, putting it ahead of merely 1.81% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Trxade Group Inc comes in at 139.18%, a number that bests 95.73% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MEDS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CDMO, AXU, MC, HMSY, and EVR.
- Visit MEDS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trxadegroup.com.
MEDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MEDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.81||52-week high||$11.60|
|Prev. close||$6.45||52-week low||$4.01|
|Day high||$6.40||Avg. volume||102,721|
|50-day MA||$6.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.85||Market Cap||47.02M|
Trxade Group Inc. (MEDS) Company Bio
Trxade Group, Inc. provides an on-line platform for pharmaceutical purchasers. It owns and operates a business-to-business web-based marketplace focuses on the United States pharmaceutical industry. It operates web-based market platform that enables trade among healthcare buyers and sellers of pharmaceuticals, accessories and services; provides state-licensed pharmacies and buying groups in the United States with pharmaceuticals approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration; and acts as technology consultant provider that supports their programming needs and provides research on pharmaceutical pricing and shortages in acute care and retail settings. The company was founded on July 15, 2005 and is headquartered in Land O' Lakes, FL.
MEDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MEDS Latest Social Stream
View Full MEDS Social Stream
Latest MEDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trxade Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MEDS as an investment opportunity.
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
Probably the biggest highlight of Trxade Group Inc (NASDAQ: MEDS) is that it was set up to solve the problems faced by the founders themselves while running pharmacies. Suren Ajjarapu […] The post CEO TALKS: The story of Trxade Group (MEDS) first appeared on AlphaStreet .
Ticker MEDS Exchange NASDAQ Founded 2013 Headquarters Florida Industry Technology Market Cap $43 million Trxade Group Inc (NASDAQ: MEDS) has been serving pharmacies and drug manufacturers for about eight years, […]
Bonum Health, Trxade Group's Telehealth Subsidiary, Signs Strategic Partnership with Large Retail Pharmacy Chain in Northeastern U.
Convenient New Purchasing Solution Available in 17 States with More to be Added SoonTAMPA, FL / ACCESSWIRE / December 8, 2020 / Trxade Group, Inc.
MEDS Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!