Ramaco Resources, Inc. (METC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
METC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where METC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.96% of US stocks.
- METC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- METC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
METC Stock Summary
- METC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.03 -- higher than just 0.22% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 643.23%, RAMACO RESOURCES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.93% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, RAMACO RESOURCES INC is reporting a growth rate of 14,238.2%; that's higher than 99.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to METC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HYFM, SD, POWW, MIR, and EPSN.
- METC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RAMACO RESOURCES INC's official web site, go to www.ramacoresources.com.
METC Valuation Summary
- METC's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 25% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- METC's price/sales ratio has moved down 100.6 over the prior 68 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for METC.
METC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- METC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.22% of graded US stocks.
- METC's asset turnover comes in at 0.973 -- ranking 2nd of 9 Coal stocks.
- BTU, ARLP, and ARCH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with METC.
The table below shows METC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
METC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
METC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.74||52-week high||$21.73|
|Prev. close||$8.62||52-week low||$8.43|
|Day high||$8.96||Avg. volume||867,384|
|50-day MA||$10.61||Dividend yield||5.22%|
|200-day MA||$13.69||Market Cap||385.33M|
Ramaco Resources, Inc. (METC) Company Bio
Ramaco Resources, Inc. owns and operates coal mining properties. The company was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky.
Most Popular Stories View All
METC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
METC Latest Social Stream
View Full METC Social Stream
Latest METC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RAMACO RESOURCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate METC as an investment opportunity.
Ramaco Resources Inc. Announces Key Senior Executives to Support Multi-Year Production Growth Strategy
Ramaco Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: METC) ("Ramaco Resources" or the "Company") today announced the appointment of four senior executives into newly created positions at the Company. Paul Horn will serve as Senior Vice President and Ramaco's Chief Mine Development Officer, Scott Kreutzer will join as Senior Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, Tim Chatting will serve as Director of Financial Reporting, and Katie Monroe will serve as Director of Land Administration.
Ramaco Resources, Inc. Announces Submission of Registration Statement Related to Proposed Public Offering of Class B Common Stock
Ramaco Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: METC) ("Ramaco Resources" or the "Company") announced today that it has submitted a registration statement on Form S-3 to the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") relating to the proposed public listing of Class B common stock. The public listing is expected to take place after the SEC completes its review process, subject to various conditions, including the requisite approval of the holders of the Company's common stock at a stockholders' meeting.
Horos Asset Management Believes Ramaco Resources (METC) is One of the Best Prospectus for Coming Years
Horos Asset Management, an investment management company, recently released its second quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. Since its inception, in May 2018, Horos Value Internacional has returned 19.8% and Horos Value Iberia has returned 7.1%. For more information on the fund’s top picks in 2022, please check its […]
In this article, we discuss the 8 coal stocks that pay dividends. If you want to read about some more coal stocks that pay dividends, go directly to 4 Coal Stocks that Pay Dividends. Inflation numbers and rising interest rates have pushed investors away from growth stocks in recent months. However, even value plays are […]
Analysts Conflicted on These Materials Names: Barrick Gold (GOLD), Taseko Mines (TGB) and Ramaco Resources (METC)
Companies in the Materials sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Barrick Gold (GOLD – Research Report), Taseko Mines (TGB – Research Report) and Ramaco Resources (METC – Research Report). Barrick Gold (GOLD) BMO Capital analyst Jackie Przybylowski maintained a Buy rating on Barrick Gold today and set a price target of C$28.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $16.37, close to its 52-week low of $14.80. According to TipRanks.
METC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|