Ramaco Resources, Inc. (METC): Price and Financial Metrics
METC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.16||52-week high||$17.45|
|Prev. close||$8.30||52-week low||$7.26|
|Day high||$8.46||Avg. volume||387,506|
|50-day MA||$8.64||Dividend yield||6.31%|
|200-day MA||$9.69||Market Cap||362.42M|
METC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
METC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where METC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.12% of US stocks.
- METC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- METC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
METC Stock Summary
- METC's current price/earnings ratio is 3.98, which is higher than just 7.99% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 187.84%, RAMACO RESOURCES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.55% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RAMACO RESOURCES INC comes in at 46.18%, a number that bests 86.24% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RAMACO RESOURCES INC are USEG, KRP, POWW, EVTC, and SOI.
- Visit METC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ramacoresources.com.
METC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, METC's price/earnings ratio is 68.99% lower, now standing at 4.
- Over the past 76 months, METC's price/sales ratio has gone down 100.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for METC.
METC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 194.77%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 366.56%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 4016.22%.
The table below shows METC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
METC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- METC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.22% of graded US stocks.
- METC's asset turnover comes in at 0.973 -- ranking 2nd of 9 Coal stocks.
- BTU, ARLP, and ARCH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with METC.
The table below shows METC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
METC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of METC, see our METC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$4.99||Average Broker Recommendation||1.7 (Moderate Buy)|
Ramaco Resources, Inc. (METC) Company Bio
Ramaco Resources, Inc. owns and operates coal mining properties. The company was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky.
METC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
METC Latest Social Stream
View Full METC Social Stream
Latest METC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RAMACO RESOURCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate METC as an investment opportunity.
RAMACO RESOURCES RELEASES CLASS B COMMON STOCK INVESTOR BRIEFING AND INVESTOR PRESENTATION
Ramaco Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: METC, "Ramaco" or the "Company"), a leading operator and developer of high-quality, low-cost metallurgical coal, today released a recorded Class B common stock Investor Briefing (the "Briefing") and an accompanying slide deck (the "Deck").
The Trend Of High Returns At Ramaco Resources (NASDAQ:METC) Has Us Very Interested
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term? In a...
Implied Volatility Surging for Ramaco (METC) Stock Options
Investors need to pay close attention to Ramaco (METC) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Ramaco Resources' (NASDAQ:METC) investors will be pleased with their impressive 280% return over the last three years
Ramaco Resources, Inc. ( NASDAQ:METC ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 15% in the...
Ramaco Resources (NASDAQ:METC) Is Increasing Its Dividend To $0.125
Ramaco Resources, Inc. ( NASDAQ:METC ) will increase its dividend from last year's comparable payment on the 15th of...
METC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching METCWant to see what other sources are saying about Ramaco Resources Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ramaco Resources Inc (METC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ramaco Resources Inc (METC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ramaco Resources Inc (METC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...