Meten EdtechX Education Group Ltd. (METX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
METX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where METX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for METX is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 30.2857142857143 weeks.
- METX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
METX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Meten EdtechX Education Group Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 0.45% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Meten EdtechX Education Group Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Meten EdtechX Education Group Ltd's share price is greater than that of 97.03% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to METX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SFET, MN, SONO, HEAR, and SSSS.
- Visit METX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.meten.com.
METX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
METX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.30||52-week high||$6.82|
|Prev. close||$0.31||52-week low||$0.30|
|Day high||$0.31||Avg. volume||8,622,599|
|50-day MA||$0.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.49||Market Cap||39.43M|
Meten EdtechX Education Group Ltd. (METX) Company Bio
Meten Edtechx Education Group Ltd. engages in providing comprehensive service portfolio comprising general adult English language training (ELT), junior ELT, and overseas training services. It also offers online ELT and other English language-related services to students from a wide range of age groups. The company is headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
METX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
METX Latest Social Stream
View Full METX Social Stream
Latest METX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Meten Holding Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate METX as an investment opportunity.
Meten Holding Group Ltd. Closes $60 Million Underwritten Public Offering of Ordinary Shares and Pre-Funded Warrants to Purchase Ordinary Shares (NASDAQ: METX)
Meten Holding Group Ltd. ("Meten Holding" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: METX), one of the leading omnichannel English language training ("ELT") service providers in China, today announced the closing of an underwritten public offering (the "Offering") with gross proceeds to the Company of $60 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses payable by the Company. The Offering included 22,500,000 of the Company's ordinary shares at the public of
Aegis Capital Corp. Acted as Sole Bookrunner on a $60 Million Underwritten Public Offering of Ordinary Shares and Pre-Funded Warrants to Purchase Ordinary Shares for Meten Holding Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: METX)
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 7, 2021 /About Meten Holding Group Ltd., formerly known as Meten EdtechX Education Group Ltd.
Camber Energy (CEI) stock is on the rise Thursday despite a lack of news concerning the company but plenty of retail trader interest.
Meten EdtechX Education (METX) stock is falling hard on Thursday after the company revealed details of a public underwritten offering.
It's time for another eventful day of trading and we're kicking it off with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday.
METX Price Returns