Mistras Group Inc (MG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.24% of US stocks.
- MG's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 45.19% of US stocks).
MG Stock Summary
- MISTRAS GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.37% of US listed stocks.
- MG's price/sales ratio is 0.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 4.36% of US stocks.
- MISTRAS GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.77%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.73% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MISTRAS GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BV, ICFI, THR, ESE, and KWR.
- Visit MG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mistrasgroup.com.
MG Valuation Summary
- MG's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 83.33% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 160 months, MG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 49.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MG.
MG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -48.01%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -55.9%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 16.74%.
The table below shows MG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.67% of graded US stocks.
- MG's asset turnover comes in at 1.139 -- ranking 97th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- USRM, BBSI, and EXLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MG.
The table below shows MG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.90||52-week high||$8.40|
|Prev. close||$3.91||52-week low||$3.38|
|Day high||$3.96||Avg. volume||89,164|
|50-day MA||$4.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.61||Market Cap||116.59M|
Mistras Group Inc (MG) Company Bio
Mistras Group, Inc. is a provider of asset protection solutions. The Company offers one source for asset protection solutions to its customers. The Company has three segments: Services, Products and Systems, and International. The Company's Services segment provides asset protection solutions consisting primarily of non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering services that are used to evaluate the structural integrity and reliability of energy, industrial and public infrastructure. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Princeton Junction, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
MG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MG Latest Social Stream
View Full MG Social Stream
Latest MG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MISTRAS GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MG as an investment opportunity.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Ideally, a business will show two...
Mistras Group ( NYSE:MG ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$178.5m (up 2.2% from 3Q 2021...
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day November Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, November 9-10, 2022.
It's never easy to buy penny stocks at the bottom.
MISTRAS Group (NYSE: MG ) reported its Q3 earnings results on Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 04:01 PM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings MISTRAS Group missed estimated earnings by 27.27%, reporting an EPS of $0.16 versus an … Full story available on Benzinga.com
MG Price Returns