Mistras Group Inc (MG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MG POWR Grades
- MG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- MG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 62nd percentile.
MG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MG is 3.18 -- better than 85.22% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 122.43, Mistras Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.43% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.44, Mistras Group Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 7.81% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mistras Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BV, IBP, ENS, FORR, and MATW.
- MG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mistras Group Inc's official web site, go to www.mistrasgroup.com.
MG Valuation Summary
- MG's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 87.88% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 145 months, MG's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
- Over the past 145 months, MG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 138.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MG.
MG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 2.64%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -22.83%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -84.2%.
The table below shows MG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.22% of graded US stocks.
- MG's asset turnover comes in at 1.096 -- ranking 111th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- GEG, BBSI, and VERI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MG.
The table below shows MG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.60||52-week high||$12.57|
|Prev. close||$9.48||52-week low||$3.69|
|Day high||$9.68||Avg. volume||103,445|
|50-day MA||$9.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.87||Market Cap||282.55M|
Mistras Group Inc (MG) Company Bio
Mistras Group, Inc. is a provider of asset protection solutions. The Company offers one source for asset protection solutions to its customers. The Company has three segments: Services, Products and Systems, and International. The Company's Services segment provides asset protection solutions consisting primarily of non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering services that are used to evaluate the structural integrity and reliability of energy, industrial and public infrastructure. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Princeton Junction, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
MG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MG Latest Social Stream
View Full MG Social Stream
Latest MG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mistras Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MG as an investment opportunity.
Aerospace and Life Science TIC Market: Comprehensive study explores Huge Growth in Future | Eurofin Scientific ,SGS SA, Intertek Group, Mistras Group
Global Aerospace and Life Science TIC Market Status, Trends and COVID-19 Impact Report 2021, Covid 19 Outbreak Impact research report added by Report Ocean, is an in-depth analysis of market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive 
HIBB, NEXA, MG, WCC, and AMOT have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 30, 2021.
No summary available.
A look at the shareholders of Mistras Group, Inc. ( NYSE:MG ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Institutions...
CAJ, MG, VEC, FNF, and SNDR have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 24, 2021.
MG Price Returns