Mistras Group Inc (MG): Price and Financial Metrics
MG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.54||52-week high||$8.31|
|Prev. close||$5.38||52-week low||$3.38|
|Day high||$5.59||Avg. volume||101,845|
|50-day MA||$6.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.26||Market Cap||167.87M|
MG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
MG Stock Summary
- MG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,973.15 -- higher than 98.28% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- MG's current price/earnings ratio is 64.02, which is higher than 90.84% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- MG's price/sales ratio is 0.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 7.79% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MISTRAS GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WSO, OXM, REYN, MIDD, and SFM.
- Visit MG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mistrasgroup.com.
MG Valuation Summary
- MG's price/earnings ratio is 66.4; this is 256.99% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 170 months, MG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MG.
MG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -48.01%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -55.9%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 16.74%.
The table below shows MG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.67% of graded US stocks.
- MG's asset turnover comes in at 1.139 -- ranking 97th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- USRM, BBSI, and EXLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MG.
The table below shows MG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Mistras Group Inc (MG) Company Bio
Mistras Group, Inc. is a provider of asset protection solutions. The Company offers one source for asset protection solutions to its customers. The Company has three segments: Services, Products and Systems, and International. The Company's Services segment provides asset protection solutions consisting primarily of non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering services that are used to evaluate the structural integrity and reliability of energy, industrial and public infrastructure. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Princeton Junction, New Jersey.
MG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MG Latest Social Stream
View Full MG Social Stream
Latest MG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MISTRAS GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MG as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day August Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, August 16-17, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
Management Presentation to Be Webcast Live at 10:00 AM ET on August 17PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J., Aug. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MISTRAS Group, Inc. (MG: NYSE) – a leading “one source” multinational provider of technology-enabled asset protection solutions used to maximize the uptime and safety of critical energy, industrial, and public infrastructure – announced today that Dennis Bertolotti, Chief Executive Officer, and Edward Prajzner, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the Sidoti
Mistras Group (NYSE:MG) stock falls 18% in past week as five-year earnings and shareholder returns continue downward trend
Some stocks are best avoided. We don't wish catastrophic capital loss on anyone. Imagine if you held Mistras Group...
Strong revenue growth in key markets - Commercial Aerospace and Data Solutions including OnStream PipelineSelling, General and Administrative expenses reduced by $1.3 million or 3.1% on a quarterly sequential basisSignificant Operating Cashflow increase of 134.6% for the first half of 2023 to $18.3 million PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J., Aug. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MISTRAS Group, Inc. (MG: NYSE), a leading "one source" multinational provider of integrated technology-enabled asset protection solu
PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J., July 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MISTRAS Group, Inc. (MG: NYSE) has scheduled a conference call for Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 9:00 am Eastern Time to discuss its results for the second quarter of 2023. A press release with the second quarter results will be issued after the close of market on Wednesday, August 2, 2023. To listen to the live webcast of the conference call, visit the Investor Relations section of MISTRAS Group’s website at www.mistrasgroup.com. Individ
MG Price Returns