Mistras Group Inc (MG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MG is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 52nd percentile.
MG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MG is 3.46 -- better than 85.27% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 349.97, MISTRAS GROUP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.7% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.29, MISTRAS GROUP INC has a higher such ratio than just 9.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JBSS, PSMT, CRAI, ENS, and FLO.
- Visit MG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mistrasgroup.com.
MG Valuation Summary
- MG's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.5; this is 12.18% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 164 months, MG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 40.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MG.
MG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -48.01%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -55.9%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 16.74%.
The table below shows MG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.67% of graded US stocks.
- MG's asset turnover comes in at 1.139 -- ranking 97th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- USRM, BBSI, and EXLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MG.
The table below shows MG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MG, see our MG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$14.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.8 (Moderate Buy)|
MG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.78||52-week high||$6.83|
|Prev. close||$6.60||52-week low||$3.38|
|Day high||$6.79||Avg. volume||61,802|
|50-day MA||$5.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.27||Market Cap||202.91M|
Mistras Group Inc (MG) Company Bio
Mistras Group, Inc. is a provider of asset protection solutions. The Company offers one source for asset protection solutions to its customers. The Company has three segments: Services, Products and Systems, and International. The Company's Services segment provides asset protection solutions consisting primarily of non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering services that are used to evaluate the structural integrity and reliability of energy, industrial and public infrastructure. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Princeton Junction, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
MG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MG Latest Social Stream
View Full MG Social Stream
Latest MG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MISTRAS GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MG as an investment opportunity.
Are Investors Undervaluing Mistras Group, Inc. (NYSE:MG) By 42%?
Key Insights The projected fair value for Mistras Group is US$11.43 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Mistras...
MISTRAS Group to Participate in Sidoti Small-Cap Virtual Conference on March 22-23, 2023
MANAGEMENT PRESENTATION TO BE WEBCAST LIVE AT 1:00 PM EDT ON MARCH 23, 2023 PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J., March 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MISTRAS Group, Inc. (MG: NYSE) – a leading “one source” multinational provider of technology-enabled asset protection solutions used to maximize the uptime and safety of critical energy, industrial, and public infrastructure – announced today that Edward Prajzner, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the Sidoti Small-Cap Virtual Conference, being held
We Ran A Stock Scan For Earnings Growth And Mistras Group (NYSE:MG) Passed With Ease
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
Q4 2022 Mistras Group Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Mistras Group Inc Earnings Call
MISTRAS Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
Significantly Improved Quarterly Operating Profit and Net Income Growth Fourth quarter Gross Profit expands 130 basis points, Operating Income increases 152% 2022 Full Year Net Income of $6.5 million, a 68% increase from the prior year Continued deleveraging, with $11 million of full year debt repayments PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J., March 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MISTRAS Group, Inc. (MG: NYSE), a leading "one source" multinational provider of integrated technology-enabled asset protection solut
MG Price Returns
Continue Researching MGWant to see what other sources are saying about Mistras Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Mistras Group Inc (MG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mistras Group Inc (MG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mistras Group Inc (MG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...