Mistras Group Inc (MG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MG POWR Grades
- MG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.08% of US stocks.
- MG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.93% of US stocks).
MG Stock Summary
- Mistras Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.85% of US listed stocks.
- MG's price/sales ratio is 0.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 4.71% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MG comes in at 10.88% -- higher than that of 85.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mistras Group Inc are ICFI, ALG, THR, DLX, and AMN.
- Visit MG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mistrasgroup.com.
MG Valuation Summary
- MG's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 87.88% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 145 months, MG's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
- Over the past 145 months, MG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 138.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MG.
MG Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -8978.75%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -5.9%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -81.67%.
The table below shows MG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.67% of graded US stocks.
- MG's asset turnover comes in at 1.139 -- ranking 97th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- USRM, BBSI, and EXLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MG.
The table below shows MG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.19||52-week high||$11.38|
|Prev. close||$5.94||52-week low||$5.06|
|Day high||$6.19||Avg. volume||113,919|
|50-day MA||$5.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.31||Market Cap||184.49M|
Mistras Group Inc (MG) Company Bio
Mistras Group, Inc. is a provider of asset protection solutions. The Company offers one source for asset protection solutions to its customers. The Company has three segments: Services, Products and Systems, and International. The Company's Services segment provides asset protection solutions consisting primarily of non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering services that are used to evaluate the structural integrity and reliability of energy, industrial and public infrastructure. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Princeton Junction, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
MG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MG Latest Social Stream
View Full MG Social Stream
Latest MG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mistras Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MG as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will discuss 10 stocks to buy now according to Steve Pei’s Gratia Capital. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Pei’s history, investment philosophy performance, you can go directly to 5 Stocks to Buy Now According to Steve Pei’s Gratia Capital. Steven Pei is the founder and Chief Investment […]
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Mistras (MG) receives a U.S. patent for the technology behind Sensoria, its rotor blade monitoring system and sensors that enable blade integrity management for wind
SENSORIA™ SUPPORTS MISTRAS' GROWTH IN THE CLEAN ENERGY INDUSTRYREMOTELY MONITORS & ASSESSES DAMAGES TO WIND TURBINE ROTOR BLADESDIGITALIZES BLADE INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT FOR WIND FARMSEASES BURDENSOME LABOR CHALLENGES IN INACCESSIBLE AREAS PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J., Jan. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MISTRAS Group, Inc. (NYSE: MG) — a leading "one source" multinational provider of integrated technology-enabled asset protection solutions — announced that it has received a U.S. patent for the technolog
* Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 70 Presenting Companies * Wednesday and Thursday, January 19th-20th, 2022NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 18, 2022 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day January Small Cap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, January 19th-20th, 2022. The links can also be found at www.
MG Price Returns