Mistras Group Inc (MG): Price and Financial Metrics
MG Stock Summary
- MG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.44 -- higher than just 4.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- MG's price/sales ratio is 0.38; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 7.18% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MG has reported earnings growth of -526.23%, putting it ahead of only 3.34% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mistras Group Inc are SCSC, ATRO, MOD, PDCO, and CNFR.
- MG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mistras Group Inc's official web site, go to www.mistrasgroup.com.
MG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.96||52-week high||$9.36|
|Prev. close||$7.88||52-week low||$2.77|
|Day high||$8.25||Avg. volume||135,336|
|50-day MA||$7.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.20||Market Cap||232.38M|
Mistras Group Inc (MG) Company Bio
Mistras Group, Inc. is a provider of asset protection solutions. The Company offers one source for asset protection solutions to its customers. The Company has three segments: Services, Products and Systems, and International. The Company's Services segment provides asset protection solutions consisting primarily of non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering services that are used to evaluate the structural integrity and reliability of energy, industrial and public infrastructure. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Princeton Junction, New Jersey.
MG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Mistras Group Inc ranked in the 50th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 12.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MG, they are:
- 48% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 16.92% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Mistras Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -7.94. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 9.49% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 14. This value is greater than 91.16% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MG Latest Social Stream
View Full MG Social Stream
Latest MG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mistras Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MG as an investment opportunity.
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. The flip side of that is that...
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 60 Presenting CompaniesNEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 13, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its two-day Winter 2021 Virtual Investor Conference, to take place Wednesday and Thursday, January 13-14, 2021. The links can also be found at www.
PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J., Jan. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MISTRAS Group, Inc. (MG: NYSE) – a leading "one source" multinational provider of integrated technology-enabled asset protection solutions – announced today that it would be presenting at the Sidoti Winter 2021 Virtual Investor Conference. Dennis Bertolotti, Chief Executive Officer, and Edward Prajzner, Chief Financial Officer, will present a corporate overview at 1:45 PM ET on Wednesday, January 13, 2021. Management will also be available for one-on-one meetings with investors throughout the conference. A live webcast of the presentation may be accessed via the Company’s website www.mistrasgroup.com or directly at https://sidoti.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Z4NE8U00TsaNq5WfYNEW1A.About MISTRAS Group, Inc.MISTRAS Group, Inc. (N...
After several tireless days we have finished crunching the numbers from nearly 817 13F filings issued by the elite hedge funds and other investment firms that we track at Insider Monkey, which disclosed those firms’ equity portfolios as of September 30th. The results of that effort will be put on display in this article, as […]
Live Webcast of Corporate Presentation – November 16, 2020, at 11:00 AM ETPRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J., Nov. 13, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MISTRAS Group, Inc. (MG: NYSE) – a leading "one source" multinational provider of integrated technology-enabled asset protection solutions – announced today that it would be presenting at the 2020 Virtual Fall Investor Summit. Dennis Bertolotti, Chief Executive Officer, and Edward Prajzner, Chief Financial Officer, will present a corporate overview at 11:00AM on November 16, 2020, with a live Q & A session.The investor presentation will be webcast live at: https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/2038/38719About MISTRAS Group, Inc.MISTRAS Group, Inc. (NYSE: MG) is a leading "one source" multinational provider of integrated technology-enabled asset protect...
MG Price Returns
Continue Researching MGWant to see what other sources are saying about Mistras Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!