Mistras Group Inc (MG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- MG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.73% of US stocks).
MG Stock Summary
- MG's price/sales ratio is 0.51; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 9.41% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MG is more volatile than 88.42% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MG comes in at 14.01% -- higher than that of 85.12% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MNTX, SIC, CHEF, FARM, and REVG.
- Visit MG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mistrasgroup.com.
MG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.51||52-week high||$12.57|
|Prev. close||$10.11||52-week low||$3.15|
|Day high||$10.03||Avg. volume||143,053|
|50-day MA||$10.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.94||Market Cap||279.90M|
Mistras Group Inc (MG) Company Bio
Mistras Group, Inc. is a provider of asset protection solutions. The Company offers one source for asset protection solutions to its customers. The Company has three segments: Services, Products and Systems, and International. The Company's Services segment provides asset protection solutions consisting primarily of non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering services that are used to evaluate the structural integrity and reliability of energy, industrial and public infrastructure. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Princeton Junction, New Jersey.
MG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Mistras Group Inc ranked in the 48th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 22.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Mistras Group Inc ended up being:
- 59% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 22.67% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Mistras Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -7.81. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 9.66% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 14. This value is greater than 90.37% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MG Latest Social Stream
View Full MG Social Stream
Latest MG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mistras Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MG as an investment opportunity.
Mistras Group, Inc. (MG) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 6, 2021 09:00 ET Company Participants Dennis Bertolotti - President and Chief Executive Officer Ed Prajzner - Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Jon Wolk - Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Conference Call Participants Brian...
Mistras (MG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 12.50% and -2.02%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Revenue in Line with Outlook and on Track for Significant Improvement over remainder of Fiscal 2021Continued Gross Margin Expansion - Gross Profit Margin up 50 basis pointsStrong Expense Discipline - Selling, General and Administrative expenses decrease by 4.6%Profitability Improves - Net loss decreased to $5.4 million, with Adjusted EBITDA up 30.2% to $7.0 million PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J., May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MISTRAS Group, Inc. (MG: NYSE), a leading "one source" global multinational provider of integrated technology-enabled asset protection solutions, reported financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021. Highlights of the First Quarter 2021* Revenue of $153.8 million, up in Energy, Other Process Industries and Infrastructure marketsGross profit margin was...
PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J., April 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MISTRAS Group, Inc. (NYSE:MG) has scheduled a conference call for Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 9:00 am Eastern Time to discuss its results for the first quarter of 2021. A press release with the first quarter results will be issued after the close of market on Wednesday, May 5, 2021. The call will broadcast over the Web and can be accessed on MISTRAS' Website, www.mistrasgroup.com. Individuals in the U.S. wishing to participate in the conference call by phone may call 1-888-771-4371 and use confirmation identification code 50157913 when prompted. The International number is 1-847-585-4405. Those who wish to listen to the call later can access an archived copy of the conference call at the MISTRAS Website. About MISTRAS Group, Inc....
MG vs. SITM: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
MG Price Returns