Magnite Inc. (MGNI): Price and Financial Metrics
MGNI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.35||52-week high||$15.73|
|Prev. close||$7.51||52-week low||$5.59|
|Day high||$7.64||Avg. volume||1,648,327|
|50-day MA||$10.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.91||Market Cap||1.01B|
MGNI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGNI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MGNI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.75% of US stocks.
- MGNI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- MGNI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
MGNI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -11.04%, MAGNITE INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 24.35% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MGNI has reported earnings growth of 175.41%, putting it ahead of 92.39% of US stocks in our set.
- MAGNITE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 7.24%, greater than the shareholder yield of 76.75% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAGNITE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IGC, LMND, JAMF, CRCT, and SILK.
- Visit MGNI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rubiconproject.com.
MGNI Valuation Summary
- MGNI's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 21.43% higher than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- MGNI's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.6 over the prior 115 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGNI.
MGNI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 60.91%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 394.82%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 297.64%.
The table below shows MGNI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGNI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MGNI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.54% of graded US stocks.
- MGNI's asset turnover comes in at 0.215 -- ranking 479th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CELP, FTAI, and PYPL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MGNI.
The table below shows MGNI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Magnite Inc. (MGNI) Company Bio
Magnite, Inc. provides a technology solution to automate the purchase and sale of digital advertising inventory for buyers and sellers. It features applications and services for digital advertising sellers, including Websites, mobile applications and other digital media properties. The company was founded by Frank Addante, Duc Chau, Craig Roah, Julie Mattern and Brian D. Baumgart on April 20, 2007 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA
MGNI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGNI Latest Social Stream
View Full MGNI Social Stream
Latest MGNI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAGNITE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGNI as an investment opportunity.
Magnite (MGNI) collaborates with Scope3 to enhance sustainability in omnichannel advertising.
Magnite Announces Global Partnership with Scope3 to Improve Sustainability Across Omnichannel Advertising
Layering Scope3 data across Magnite’s vast video, display and mobile inventory will help advertisers better understand and reduce their carbon footprintNEW YORK, Sept. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI), the world’s largest independent sell-side advertising company, today announced a global partnership with Scope3 to make carbon emissions data available across Magnite’s extensive omnichannel inventory. As a result, advertisers will be able to assess their carbon emissions and al
Magnite (MGNI), along with SpringServe, now provides FAST ad management support for Virgin Media TV services.
Expanded collaboration makes Magnite’s streaming TV inventory available for local linear TV buyers through MediaoceanNEW YORK, Aug. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI), the world’s largest independent sell-side advertising company, today announced a partnership with Mediaocean, the mission-critical platform for omnichannel advertising, to provide direct access to streaming and CTV inventory for local linear buyers. Mediaocean’s ad infrastructure serves as the industry’s trusted p
LONDON, Aug. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI), the world’s largest independent omnichannel sell-side advertising company, has been selected as the preferred SSP to support Virgin Media’s free ad-supported streaming television (FAST) channels. Virgin Media will also leverage SpringServe, Magnite’s ad serving platform built for OTT, CTV and video advertising. The collaboration comes as the TV industry is undergoing a seismic shift as consumers increasingly watch TV content throu
MGNI Price Returns