Magnite Inc. (MGNI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGNI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MGNI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.88% of US stocks.
- MGNI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 155 days.
- MGNI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.28% of US stocks).
MGNI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,416.5, Magnite Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.7% of US stocks.
- MGNI's current price/earnings ratio is 374.01, which is higher than 98.2% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,648.13%, Magnite Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.84% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Magnite Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NARI, MLAB, KRNT, HRMY, and DT.
- MGNI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Magnite Inc's official web site, go to www.rubiconproject.com.
MGNI Valuation Summary
- MGNI's EV/EBIT ratio is -72.1; this is 531.74% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- MGNI's price/sales ratio has moved up 4 over the prior 90 months.
- MGNI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.9 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGNI.
MGNI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -701.68%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -53.6%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 186.58%.
The table below shows MGNI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGNI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MGNI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.54% of graded US stocks.
- MGNI's asset turnover comes in at 0.215 -- ranking 479th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CELP, FTAI, and PYPL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MGNI.
The table below shows MGNI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MGNI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGNI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.11||52-week high||$64.39|
|Prev. close||$15.14||52-week low||$14.52|
|Day high||$15.37||Avg. volume||1,948,940|
|50-day MA||$18.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.10||Market Cap||1.98B|
Magnite Inc. (MGNI) Company Bio
Magnite, Inc. provides a technology solution to automate the purchase and sale of digital advertising inventory for buyers and sellers. It features applications and services for digital advertising sellers, including Websites, mobile applications and other digital media properties. The company was founded by Frank Addante, Duc Chau, Craig Roah, Julie Mattern and Brian D. Baumgart on April 20, 2007 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA
Most Popular Stories View All
MGNI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGNI Latest Social Stream
View Full MGNI Social Stream
Latest MGNI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Magnite Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGNI as an investment opportunity.
When buying stocks, cheap is good. Redfin is trying to change that with some unique twists on an old industry. Redfin's long-term vision is to become a one-stop shop for the buying and selling experience, combining brokerage, mortgage, and title services into one tech-enabled platform.
Magnite's (NASDAQ: MGNI) stock hit an all-time high of $64.39 per share during the Reddit-fueled "meme stock" rally last February. Magnite became the largest independent SSP (sell-side platform) for digital ads after it was formed by the merger of two smaller ad tech companies, The Rubicon Project and Telaria, in April 2020. At first, investors were impressed by Magnite's connected TV (CTV) business, which was growing at a much faster rate than its desktop and mobile ad businesses.
Investment company Kopion Asset Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Magnite Inc, Varonis Systems Inc, Simulations Plus Inc, sells Stratasys, The Dixie Group Inc, Tyler Technologies Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Kopion Asset Management, LLC.
Investment company Bedel Financial Consulting, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys PIMCO Enhanced Short Maturity Active Exchange-Trad, Applied Materials Inc, Custom Truck One Source Inc, Dimensional International Value ETF, Innovator U.S.
Magnite (MGNI) adds Nth Party team that boosts of its ability to build identity and audience solutions for sellers and buyers.
MGNI Price Returns