Magnite Inc. (MGNI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGNI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MGNI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.86% of US stocks.
- MGNI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- MGNI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.79% of US stocks).
MGNI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,344.67, Magnite Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.37% of US stocks.
- MGNI's current price/earnings ratio is 182.51, which is higher than 96.04% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,566.95%, Magnite Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.84% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Magnite Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be STAA, ECOM, ICHR, APPS, and CPRX.
- MGNI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Magnite Inc's official web site, go to www.rubiconproject.com.
MGNI Valuation Summary
- MGNI's EV/EBIT ratio is -72.1; this is 531.74% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- MGNI's price/sales ratio has moved up 4 over the prior 90 months.
- MGNI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.9 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGNI.
MGNI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 557.31%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -55.98%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -56.12%.
The table below shows MGNI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGNI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MGNI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.16% of graded US stocks.
- MGNI's asset turnover comes in at 0.229 -- ranking 467th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- FTAI, V, and CELP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MGNI.
The table below shows MGNI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MGNI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGNI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.84||52-week high||$64.39|
|Prev. close||$25.93||52-week low||$8.68|
|Day high||$26.91||Avg. volume||3,066,302|
|50-day MA||$28.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.27||Market Cap||3.52B|
Magnite Inc. (MGNI) Company Bio
Magnite, Inc. provides a technology solution to automate the purchase and sale of digital advertising inventory for buyers and sellers. It features applications and services for digital advertising sellers, including Websites, mobile applications and other digital media properties. The company was founded by Frank Addante, Duc Chau, Craig Roah, Julie Mattern and Brian D. Baumgart on April 20, 2007 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA
Most Popular Stories View All
MGNI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGNI Latest Social Stream
View Full MGNI Social Stream
Latest MGNI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Magnite Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGNI as an investment opportunity.
Two ad tech companies, Rubicon Project and Telaria, merged to create a new company called Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) last April. If you had invested $1,000 in Magnite's stock right after the merger closed, your stake would be worth over $5,500 today. Let's take a look back at Magnite's meteoric rise, its year-long decline, and where this divisive ad tech stock might be headed in the future.
Magnite’s “CTV Is for Everyone: US 2021” study finds ad-supported programming is becoming the primary way Americans watch CTVNEW YORK, Oct. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI), the world’s largest independent omnichannel sell-side advertising platform, today released its “CTV Is for Everyone: US 2021” report. The study of 1,200 consumers across the US explores the opportunity for marketers to engage with CTV audiences which are now more reflective of the general population in ter
Magnite’s “CTV Is for Everyone: EU5 2021” study examines the rapid growth and changing preferences of the European CTV audienceLONDON, Oct. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI), the world’s largest independent omnichannel sell-side advertising platform, today unveiled its latest report “CTV Is for Everyone: EU5 2021”. The research, carried out across the UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy, reveals that 78% of European audiences watch CTV, making it an essential element of TV pla
Shares of a wide number of digital advertising stocks took it on the chin Friday. Programmatic advertiser PubMatic (NASDAQ: PUBM) was down as much as 14.3% on Friday, sell-side platform Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) was off by 13.8%, online advertising technology specialist Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) was down as much as 10.5%, and digital advertising kingpin The Trade Desk (NASDAQ: TTD) was off as much as 9.6%.
Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) stock took flight in 2020 following its creation by merger of digital ad firms The Rubicon Project and Telaria, but returns have moderated this year. In fact, the company thinks it is still early on in realizing its potential in the advertising technology space and unveiled some ambitious plans during its recent investor day presentation. Over the next five years, Magnite management thinks the company can sustain an average revenue growth rate topping 25%, and generate profit margins in excess of 40%.
MGNI Price Returns