MGM Growth Properties LLC Class A common shares representing limited liability company interests (MGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MGP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- MGP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MGP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
MGP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MGM Growth Properties LLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For MGP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.75% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of MGM Growth Properties LLC's share price is greater than that of only 4.7% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MGM Growth Properties LLC are SOHO, MDRR, HMLP, SRG, and ETRN.
- Visit MGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mgmgrowthproperties.com.
MGP Valuation Summary
- MGP's price/sales ratio is 8.6; this is 405.88% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- MGP's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 65 months.
- Over the past 65 months, MGP's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGP.
MGP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MGP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.03% of graded US stocks.
- MGP's asset turnover comes in at 0.076 -- ranking 270th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SBAC, MORN, and GBDC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MGP.
The table below shows MGP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.64||52-week high||$43.19|
|Prev. close||$40.38||52-week low||$33.43|
|Day high||$42.28||Avg. volume||1,083,846|
|50-day MA||$38.44||Dividend yield||5.09%|
|200-day MA||$38.99||Market Cap||6.53B|
MGM Growth Properties LLC Class A common shares representing limited liability company interests (MGP) Company Bio
MGM Growth Properties will own six large scale entertainment and gaming resorts on the strip in Las Vegas. These include Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxur, and Excalibur, as well as The Park, a dining and entertainment complex located between New York-New York and Monte Carlo. Combined, these properties represent 24% of total hotel rooms on the strip and about 35% of the privately owned convention and meeting space. Outside of Las Vegas, MGP also will own three other casino-resort properties, such as MGM Grand Detroit, and Beau Rivage and Gold Strike Tunica, both of which are located in Mississippi.
Most Popular Stories View All
MGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGP Latest Social Stream
View Full MGP Social Stream
Latest MGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MGM Growth Properties LLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGP as an investment opportunity.
Investment Thesis A rebound in casino revenue as well as a strong record of dividend growth in the past six years could lead to further upside for this stock. MGM Growth Properties (MGP) has seen a strong recovery from the lows seen in 2020. However, the stock has recently begun...
MGM China Holdings Limited -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of MGM Resorts International
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of MGM Resorts InternationalGlobal Credit Research - 22 Feb 2022New York, February 22, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of MGM Resorts International and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 16 February 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to ann...
MGM Growth Properties (MGP) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Deutsche Bank analyst Carlo Santarelli reiterated a Buy rating on MGM Growth Properties (MGP – Research Report) today and set a price target of $43.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $39.33. According to TipRanks.com, Santarelli is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 24.3% and a 63.9% success rate. Santarelli covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as International Game Technology, Hilton Worldwide Holdings, and Marriott International. MGM Growth Properties has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $43.00, a 10.5% upside from current levels.
MGM Growth Properties press release (MGP): Q4 FFO of $0.60 beats by $0.02.Revenue of $199.03M (+2.4% Y/Y) beats by $2.68M.Consolidated rental revenue of $193.0 millionConsolidated…
MGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MGPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on MGM Growth Properties LLC's stock as an investment opportunity:
MGM Growth Properties LLC (MGP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MGM Growth Properties LLC (MGP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MGM Growth Properties LLC (MGP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch