MGM Growth Properties LLC Class A common shares representing limited liability company interests (MGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGP POWR Grades
- MGP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 77.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MGP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- MGP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
MGP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MGM Growth Properties LLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MGM Growth Properties LLC is higher than it is for about 96.14% of US stocks.
- MGM Growth Properties LLC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 39.57%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.85% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MGM Growth Properties LLC, a group of peers worth examining would be TGP, GLPI, HMLP, BBGI, and LOAN.
- MGP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MGM Growth Properties LLC's official web site, go to www.mgmgrowthproperties.com.
MGP Valuation Summary
- MGP's price/sales ratio is 7.5; this is 341.18% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 64 months, MGP's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- MGP's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 64 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGP.
MGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.72||52-week high||$38.23|
|Prev. close||$37.80||52-week low||$25.40|
|Day high||$37.96||Avg. volume||1,119,447|
|50-day MA||$36.49||Dividend yield||5.45%|
|200-day MA||$33.10||Market Cap||5.79B|
MGM Growth Properties LLC Class A common shares representing limited liability company interests (MGP) Company Bio
MGM Growth Properties will own six large scale entertainment and gaming resorts on the strip in Las Vegas. These include Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxur, and Excalibur, as well as The Park, a dining and entertainment complex located between New York-New York and Monte Carlo. Combined, these properties represent 24% of total hotel rooms on the strip and about 35% of the privately owned convention and meeting space. Outside of Las Vegas, MGP also will own three other casino-resort properties, such as MGM Grand Detroit, and Beau Rivage and Gold Strike Tunica, both of which are located in Mississippi.
MGP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for MGM Growth Properties LLC. To summarize, we found that MGM Growth Properties LLC ranked in the 84th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of MGM Growth Properties LLC, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 86.41% of its sector Real Estate.
- 52% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 16.68% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 48% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 83.28% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGP Latest Social Stream
View Full MGP Social Stream
Latest MGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MGM Growth Properties LLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGP as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will be looking at the 10 best REIT dividend stocks according to hedge funds. If you want to skip our detailed analysis on the REIT industry, you can go directly to the 5 Best REIT Dividend Stocks According to Hedge Funds. In 2020, as lockdown impositions and global stay-at-home restrictions took […]
MGP vs. REXR: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
MGM Growth Properties LLC (NYSE: MGP) will release its financial results for the second quarter 2021 before the market opens on Friday, August 6, 2021. MGP will host a conference call that day at 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time, which will include a brief discussion of the results followed by a question and answer session. In addition, supplemental slides will be posted prior to the start of the call on MGP's website at http://www.mgmgrowthproperties.com/events-and-presentations.
As we already know from media reports and hedge fund investor letters, hedge funds delivered their best returns in a decade. Most investors who decided to stick with hedge funds after a rough 2018 recouped their losses by the end of the fourth quarter of 2019. A significant number of hedge funds continued their strong […]
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
MGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MGPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on MGM Growth Properties LLC's stock as an investment opportunity:
MGM Growth Properties LLC (MGP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MGM Growth Properties LLC (MGP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MGM Growth Properties LLC (MGP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch