MGM Growth Properties LLC Class A common shares representing limited liability company interests (MGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGP POWR Grades
- MGP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 74.71% of US stocks.
- MGP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- MGP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 20.19% of US stocks).
MGP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MGM Growth Properties LLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MGM Growth Properties LLC is higher than it is for about 96.06% of US stocks.
- MGM Growth Properties LLC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.12%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MGM Growth Properties LLC are GSL, TGP, LAND, SJI, and FE.
- Visit MGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mgmgrowthproperties.com.
MGP Valuation Summary
- MGP's price/sales ratio is 8.6; this is 405.88% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- MGP's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 65 months.
- Over the past 65 months, MGP's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGP.
MGP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MGP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.67% of graded US stocks.
- MGP's asset turnover comes in at 0.075 -- ranking 270th of 457 Trading stocks.
- CCI, VTR, and AMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MGP.
The table below shows MGP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.80||52-week high||$43.19|
|Prev. close||$41.09||52-week low||$25.83|
|Day high||$41.14||Avg. volume||1,203,746|
|50-day MA||$39.73||Dividend yield||5.05%|
|200-day MA||$35.42||Market Cap||6.39B|
MGM Growth Properties LLC Class A common shares representing limited liability company interests (MGP) Company Bio
MGM Growth Properties will own six large scale entertainment and gaming resorts on the strip in Las Vegas. These include Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxur, and Excalibur, as well as The Park, a dining and entertainment complex located between New York-New York and Monte Carlo. Combined, these properties represent 24% of total hotel rooms on the strip and about 35% of the privately owned convention and meeting space. Outside of Las Vegas, MGP also will own three other casino-resort properties, such as MGM Grand Detroit, and Beau Rivage and Gold Strike Tunica, both of which are located in Mississippi.
Most Popular Stories View All
MGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGP Latest Social Stream
View Full MGP Social Stream
Latest MGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MGM Growth Properties LLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGP as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky Law, P.A. Reminds Investors of Investigation of LONE, MGP, SAFM, and GNOG Mergers
WILMINGTON, Del., Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rigrodsky Law, P.A. announces that it is investigating: Lonestar Resources US Inc. (OTC: LONE ) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to Lonestar''s agreement to be acquired by Penn Virginia Corporation ("Penn Virginia"). Under the terms of the agreement, Lonestar''s shareholders will receive 0.51 shares of Penn Virginia common stock per share. To learn more about this investigation and your rights, visit: https://www.rl-legal.com/cases-lonestar-resources-us-inc . MGM Growth Properties LLC (NYSE: MGP ) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to MGM''s agreement to be acquired by VICI Properties Inc. Full story available on Benzinga.com
MGM Growth Properties LLC ("MGP") (NYSE:MGP) today announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.520 per Class A common share for the third quarter. On an annualized basis, the dividend of $2.08 represents an increase of $0.02 per share. This is the 14th dividend increase since MGP's initial public offering in April 2016. The dividend will be payable on October 15, 2021 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on September 30, 2021.
MGM Growth Properties LLC found using ticker (MGP) have now 13 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 43 and 36 and has a mean target at 40.08. With the stocks previous close at 42.59 this now indicates there is a potential downside of -5.9%. There is a 50 day moving average of 39.68 and the 200 day MA is 36.17. The market capitalisation for the company is $6,543m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="MGP" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] MGM Growth Properties LLC (NYSE:MGP) is one of the leading publicly traded real estate investment trusts engaged in the acquisition, ownership and leasing of large-scale destination en...
MGM Growth Properties (NYSE: MGP) is a net lease real estate investment trust (REIT) that owns casino properties. It is getting taken over by peer VICI Properties (NYSE: VICI) in an all-stock deal. If you own MGM Growth, you need to know about VICI -- and you'll probably love it.
In this week's episode of Industry Focus: Financials, Fool.com contributor Matt Frankel, CFP, and host Jason Moser dig into the latest results from Boston Omaha (NASDAQ: BOMN) and Latch (NASDAQ: LTCH), two of their favorite small-cap stocks to follow. Plus, Matt gives his take on the merger of top gaming REITs, VICI Properties (NYSE: VICI) and MGM Growth Properties (NYSE: MGP). Finally, you'll hear why Matt is keeping an eye on 23andMe Holding (NASDAQ: ME) while Jason is looking at fintech disruptor SoFi Technologies (NASDAQ: SOFI).
MGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MGPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on MGM Growth Properties LLC's stock as an investment opportunity:
MGM Growth Properties LLC (MGP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MGM Growth Properties LLC (MGP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MGM Growth Properties LLC (MGP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch