McGrath RentCorp (MGRC): Price and Financial Metrics
MGRC Stock Summary
- MGRC's went public 29.93 years ago, making it older than 83.81% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Mcgrath Rentcorp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, MGRC has reported earnings growth of 27.24%, putting it ahead of 73.91% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MGRC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KNL, GDOT, BLD, MHH, and ODC.
- Visit MGRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mgrc.com.
MGRC Stock Price Chart More Charts
MGRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.50||52-week high||$83.95|
|Prev. close||$80.73||52-week low||$52.79|
|Day high||$80.62||Avg. volume||112,597|
|50-day MA||$78.34||Dividend yield||1.89%|
|200-day MA||$69.11||Market Cap||1.93B|
McGrath RentCorp (MGRC) Company Bio
Mcgrath Rentcorp engages in the rental and sale of relocatable modular buildings, electronic test equipment, and liquid and solid containment tanks and boxes in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Livermore, California.
MGRC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Mcgrath Rentcorp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Mcgrath Rentcorp ranked in the 50st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Mcgrath Rentcorp, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Mcgrath Rentcorp over the past 5.5 years is 0.32%; that's better than 79.49% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- Mcgrath Rentcorp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 74.91% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Mcgrath Rentcorp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 11. This coverage rate is greater than that of 74.52% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|