McGrath RentCorp (MGRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGRC POWR Grades
- MGRC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.05% of US stocks.
- MGRC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- MGRC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 37.67% of US stocks).
MGRC Stock Summary
- MGRC's went public 31.59 years ago, making it older than 84.08% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Mcgrath Rentcorp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 73.69%, Mcgrath Rentcorp's debt growth rate surpasses 89.48% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MGRC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HCDI, B, TPH, HWKN, and CCS.
- MGRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mcgrath Rentcorp's official web site, go to www.mgrc.com.
MGRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MGRC's EV/EBIT ratio is 24.03% lower, now standing at 16.6.
- MGRC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
- MGRC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGRC.
MGRC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 42.8%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 1.33%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 29.48%.
The table below shows MGRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MGRC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.3% of graded US stocks.
- MGRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.421 -- ranking 359th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- RCMT, TWTR, and ISIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MGRC.
The table below shows MGRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MGRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.97||52-week high||$87.53|
|Prev. close||$76.17||52-week low||$55.04|
|Day high||$77.00||Avg. volume||93,415|
|50-day MA||$71.81||Dividend yield||2.28%|
|200-day MA||$77.51||Market Cap||1.84B|
McGrath RentCorp (MGRC) Company Bio
Mcgrath Rentcorp engages in the rental and sale of relocatable modular buildings, electronic test equipment, and liquid and solid containment tanks and boxes in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Livermore, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MGRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGRC Latest Social Stream
View Full MGRC Social Stream
Latest MGRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mcgrath Rentcorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGRC as an investment opportunity.
McGrath RentCorp ( NASDAQ:MGRC ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. The ex-dividend date is one business...
LIVERMORE, Calif., October 01, 2021--McGrath RentCorp (NASDAQ: MGRC) (the "Company"), a diversified business-to-business rental company, today announced plans to release financial results for its third quarter ending September 30, 2021, after the close of regular market trading on Thursday, October 28, 2021.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
LIVERMORE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Board of Directors of McGrath RentCorp (NASDAQ:MGRC), a diversified business-to-business rental company, declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.435 per common share for the quarter ended September 30, 2021. The dividend will be payable on October 29, 2021 to all shareholders of record on October 15, 2021. The year 2021 marks the 30th consecutive year that McGrath RentCorp has raised its dividend to shareholders. ABOUT MCGRATH RENTCORP Founded in 1979, M
LIVERMORE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--McGrath RentCorp (Nasdaq:MGRC), a diversified business-to-business rental company, today announced that it will participate in the Sidoti & Company, LLC Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference on Thursday, September 23rd. The Company will be presenting at 2:30 p.m. ET. A simultaneous webcast and presentation slides will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Companys website at https://investors.mgrc.com/events-and-presentations. A repl
MGRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|