McGrath RentCorp (MGRC): Price and Financial Metrics
MGRC Stock Summary
- Mcgrath Rentcorp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.41% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Mcgrath Rentcorp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Mcgrath Rentcorp is reporting a growth rate of 27.24%; that's higher than 73.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mcgrath Rentcorp are KNL, GDOT, BLD, MHH, and ODC.
- MGRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mcgrath Rentcorp's official web site, go to www.mgrc.com.
MGRC Stock Price Chart More Charts
MGRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.94||52-week high||$81.00|
|Prev. close||$78.67||52-week low||$48.20|
|Day high||$79.05||Avg. volume||115,767|
|50-day MA||$75.63||Dividend yield||1.92%|
|200-day MA||$66.86||Market Cap||1.89B|
McGrath RentCorp (MGRC) Company Bio
Mcgrath Rentcorp engages in the rental and sale of relocatable modular buildings, electronic test equipment, and liquid and solid containment tanks and boxes in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Livermore, California.