McGrath RentCorp (MGRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGRC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MGRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.85% of US stocks.
- MGRC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MGRC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
MGRC Stock Summary
- MGRC's went public 31.24 years ago, making it older than 84.23% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Mcgrath Rentcorp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.38%, Mcgrath Rentcorp's debt growth rate surpasses only 17.28% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MGRC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SUPN, PGTI, ALG, FSS, and GBL.
- MGRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mcgrath Rentcorp's official web site, go to www.mgrc.com.
MGRC Valuation Summary
- MGRC's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.4; this is 33.87% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- MGRC's price/earnings ratio has moved up $9.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGRC.
MGRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.33||52-week high||$87.53|
|Prev. close||$84.76||52-week low||$49.37|
|Day high||$84.99||Avg. volume||89,800|
|50-day MA||$82.95||Dividend yield||2.06%|
|200-day MA||$72.37||Market Cap||2.04B|
McGrath RentCorp (MGRC) Company Bio
Mcgrath Rentcorp engages in the rental and sale of relocatable modular buildings, electronic test equipment, and liquid and solid containment tanks and boxes in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Livermore, California.
MGRC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Mcgrath Rentcorp. To summarize, we found that Mcgrath Rentcorp ranked in the 80th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 303.33% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MGRC, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is 0.56% -- higher than 81.43% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- MGRC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 38.96% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Mcgrath Rentcorp has a reliance on debt greater than just 24.02% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MGRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGRC Latest Social Stream
View Full MGRC Social Stream
Latest MGRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mcgrath Rentcorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGRC as an investment opportunity.
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
Business-to-business rental company McGrath RentCorp (MGRC) has agreed to acquire Design Space Modular Buildings PNW for a total cash consideration of $260 million. McGrath RentCorp estimates the acquisition to be accretive to its bottom line and free cash flow upon closing. It expects the transaction to close in Q2 2021. Design Space provides modular building and portable storage in the Western U.S. through 15 branches. The company has a rental fleet of about 6,400 units with a total initial cost of $140 million. Over the 12 months ended December 2020, Design Space generated total revenue of $81 million and EBITDA of $32 million.
McGrath RentCorp today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement under which it will acquire Design Space Modular Buildings PNW, LP ("Design Space"), for a cash purchase price of $260 million, subject to certain adjustments. The transaction is expected to be accretive to EPS and free cash flow upon close.
McGrath RentCorp (NASDAQ:MGRC) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 14% over the...
Business-to-business rental company McGrath RentCorp has acquired Kitchens To Go. The latter provides modular solutions to food service providers that need flexible facilities. McGrath RentCorp (MGRC) President and CEO Joe Hanna said, “Our acquisition of Kitchens To Go is highly complementary to our modular building rental business. As we expand our ability to provide solutions to our customers, there are opportunities for us to serve businesses that have a temporary facilities need with their food service projects.” Hanna added, “We now have another product line that is a logical adjacency to our core business and we look forward to growing it together.
MGRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|