McGrath RentCorp (MGRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGRC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MGRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MGRC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MGRC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
MGRC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Mcgrath Rentcorp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 91.44%, Mcgrath Rentcorp's debt growth rate surpasses 89.13% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MGRC is more volatile than only 14.17% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mcgrath Rentcorp, a group of peers worth examining would be ROAD, AWI, WDFC, HWKN, and ODC.
- MGRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mcgrath Rentcorp's official web site, go to www.mgrc.com.
MGRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MGRC's EV/EBIT ratio is 24.03% lower, now standing at 16.6.
- MGRC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
- MGRC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGRC.
MGRC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 25.15%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -38.59%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 35.78%.
The table below shows MGRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MGRC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.6% of graded US stocks.
- MGRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.41 -- ranking 366th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MELI, NRC, and TWTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MGRC.
The table below shows MGRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MGRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.72||52-week high||$91.37|
|Prev. close||$76.00||52-week low||$67.08|
|Day high||$78.34||Avg. volume||85,674|
|50-day MA||$80.54||Dividend yield||2.34%|
|200-day MA||$78.93||Market Cap||1.89B|
McGrath RentCorp (MGRC) Company Bio
Mcgrath Rentcorp engages in the rental and sale of relocatable modular buildings, electronic test equipment, and liquid and solid containment tanks and boxes in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Livermore, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MGRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGRC Latest Social Stream
View Full MGRC Social Stream
Latest MGRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mcgrath Rentcorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGRC as an investment opportunity.
McGrath RentCorp (MGRC) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022, 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Joe Hanna – Chief Executive Officer Keith Pratt – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Scott Schneeberger – Oppenheimer Marc Riddick – Sidoti Presentation Operator Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by. Welcome...
McGrath (MGRC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.45% and 0.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LIVERMORE, Calif., February 23, 2022--McGrath RentCorp (NASDAQ: MGRC) (the "Company"), a diversified business-to-business rental company, today announced total revenues for the quarter ended December 31, 2021 of $175.9 million, an increase of 18%, compared to the fourth quarter of 2020. The Company reported net income of $28.4 million, or $1.16 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2021, compared to net income of $31.2 million, or $1.27 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2020.
McGrath RentCorp ( NASDAQ:MGRC ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price movement during...
LIVERMORE, Calif., January 20, 2022--McGrath RentCorp (NASDAQ: MGRC) (the "Company"), a diversified business-to-business rental company, today announced plans to release financial results for its fourth quarter ending December 31, 2021, after the close of regular market trading on Wednesday, February 23, 2022.
MGRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|