Mobile Mini, Inc. (MINI): Price and Financial Metrics
MINI Stock Summary
- Mobile Mini Inc's stock had its IPO on February 17, 1994, making it an older stock than 74.19% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, MINI has reported earnings growth of 330.87%, putting it ahead of 96.18% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MINI comes in at 6.45% -- higher than that of 75.53% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mobile Mini Inc are INT, CSWI, ATRO, LMB, and TMST.
- MINI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mobile Mini Inc's official web site, go to www.mobilemini.com.
MINI Stock Price Chart More Charts
MINI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.08||52-week high||$40.51|
|Prev. close||$39.99||52-week low||$29.02|
|Day high||$40.20||Avg. volume||278,808|
|50-day MA||$38.16||Dividend yield||2.74%|
|200-day MA||$34.78||Market Cap||1.77B|
Mobile Mini, Inc. (MINI) Company Bio
Mobile Mini provides portable storage and specialty containment solutions. The Company's business comprises of two product categories, which include portable storage solutions and specialty containment solutions. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.