Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (MLCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MLCO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MLCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MLCO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- MLCO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 14.14% of US stocks).
MLCO Stock Summary
- MLCO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.22 -- higher than only 6.63% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, MLCO has reported earnings growth of -327.05%, putting it ahead of merely 6.65% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that MLCO's revenue has grown -61.77% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 3.39% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Melco Resorts & Entertainment LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be CLDT, CXW, SPH, SMLP, and PLYA.
- Visit MLCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.melco-resorts.com.
MLCO Valuation Summary
- MLCO's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 16.13% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- MLCO's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.4 over the prior 179 months.
- Over the past 179 months, MLCO's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MLCO.
MLCO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 60.56%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -17.75%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1294.83%.
The table below shows MLCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MLCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MLCO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.14% of graded US stocks.
- MLCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.187 -- ranking 68th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MLCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MLCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MLCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.95||52-week high||$23.65|
|Prev. close||$10.42||52-week low||$9.77|
|Day high||$10.53||Avg. volume||3,238,885|
|50-day MA||$12.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.99||Market Cap||4.77B|
Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (MLCO) Company Bio
Melco Resorts & Entertainment develops, owns, and operates casino gaming and entertainment resort facilities in Asia. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Central, Hong Kong.
Most Popular Stories View All
MLCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MLCO Latest Social Stream
View Full MLCO Social Stream
Latest MLCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Melco Resorts & Entertainment LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MLCO as an investment opportunity.
Melco combines advanced technology with the latest thinking in behavioral science to cut plate waste by 35%
Study conducted in partnership with Winnow and the London School of Economics sees post-consumer plate waste cut significantly through nudge communicationsMACAU, Sept. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Melco Resorts & Entertainment has successfully cut plate waste in employee dining areas by up to 35%. In 2020, Melco rolled out the Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) system, Winnow Vision, across its properties to lead the charge against food waste in employee dining room kitchens to target overproduced w
Melco Sustainability Strategy Above & Beyond Honoured by PATA Gold Awards and International Gaming Awards
Melco Resorts & Entertainment has been honoured by Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) Gold Awards 2021 as winner of the Climate Change Initiative category and named Sustainable Resort of the Year by International Gaming Awards (IGA) 2021. The Above and Beyond sustainability strategy ensures that Melco achieves carbon neutrality and zero waste across all 
The University of Macau (UM) and Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited are jointly organizing the first competition on hospital management, targeting Business Administration students from the Greater Bay Area. The 2021 Guangdong Hong Kong Macau Greater Bay Area Integrated Resort Sustainable Business Case Study Competition Start Young Hospitality Management Professional Challenge aims to enhance understanding 
Melco sustainability strategy Above & Beyond honored by PATA Gold Awards and International Gaming Awards
MACAU, Sept. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Melco Resorts & Entertainment has been honored by Pacific Asia Travel Association ( PATA ) Gold Awards 2021 as winner of the Climate Change Initiative category and named Sustainable Resort of the Year by International Gaming Awards (IGA) 2021 . The Above and Beyond sustainability strategy ensures that Melco achieves carbon neutrality and zero waste across all its global resorts by 2030. The influence of these goals extends far beyond the boundaries of Melcos business, inspiring guests to rally around a better, more sustainable future for all. The strategy contributes towards Melcos sustainability focus areas including:
Wynn Resorts and other casinos that operate in the Chinese enclave of Macau face tighter government control over the industry.
MLCO Price Returns
Continue Researching MLCOWant to do more research on Melco Resorts & Entertainment LTD's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Melco Resorts & Entertainment LTD (MLCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Melco Resorts & Entertainment LTD (MLCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Melco Resorts & Entertainment LTD (MLCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch