Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (MLCO): Price and Financial Metrics
MLCO Stock Summary
- MLCO has a market capitalization of $11,654,595,952 -- more than approximately 85.75% of US stocks.
- Melco Resorts & Entertainment LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 76.78% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Melco Resorts & Entertainment LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 21.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Melco Resorts & Entertainment LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be UHS, CBOE, DVA, KSU, and CABO.
- Visit MLCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.melco-resorts.com.
MLCO Stock Price Chart More Charts
MLCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.02||52-week high||$26.97|
|Prev. close||$24.22||52-week low||$18.68|
|Day high||$25.08||Avg. volume||1,709,500|
|50-day MA||$22.76||Dividend yield||2.6%|
|200-day MA||$22.12||Market Cap||12.37B|
Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (MLCO) Company Bio
Melco Resorts & Entertainment develops, owns, and operates casino gaming and entertainment resort facilities in Asia. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Central, Hong Kong.