Marcus & Millichap, Inc. (MMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMI POWR Grades
- MMI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MMI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- MMI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 59.96% of US stocks).
MMI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Marcus & Millichap Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 78.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.37 for Marcus & Millichap Inc; that's greater than it is for just 19.06% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Marcus & Millichap Inc's share price is greater than that of just 16.82% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are APEI, FHI, ICFI, WYY, and ADUS.
- Visit MMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marcusmillichap.com.
MMI Valuation Summary
- MMI's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 5.88% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- MMI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 95 months.
- MMI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.7 over the prior 95 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MMI.
MMI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -87.76%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -84.62%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 21.39%.
The table below shows MMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MMI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.02% of graded US stocks.
- MMI's asset turnover comes in at 1.153 -- ranking 10th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- SRG, KW, and EXPI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MMI.
The table below shows MMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.53||52-week high||$45.57|
|Prev. close||$44.54||52-week low||$29.69|
|Day high||$45.57||Avg. volume||135,365|
|50-day MA||$40.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.16||Market Cap||1.80B|
Marcus & Millichap, Inc. (MMI) Company Bio
Marcus & Millichap provides investment brokerage and financing services to sellers and buyers of various types and sizes of commercial real estate assets in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Calabasas, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMI Latest Social Stream
View Full MMI Social Stream
Latest MMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marcus & Millichap Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMI as an investment opportunity.
PORT JEFFERSON STATION, N.Y., October 11, 2021--Marcus & Millichap Brokers $118 Million Multifamily Asset Sale in Long Island
Many local and out-of-state private investment groups have snapped up a slew of multifamily properties, totaling 1,109 units in the North Texas area. Marcus & Millichap announced the sale of five multifamily properties in Fort Worth, Arlington and Dallas. According to a news release, the properties were sold during a two-week period in September for approximately $113 million.
SAN ANTONIO Institutional Property Advisors (IPA), a division of Marcus & Millichap, has negotiated the sale of Axis at The Rim, a 308-unit apartment community located within The Rim master-planned development in San Antonios Forest Crest neighborhood. Built on 10.5 acres in 2016, the property offers studio, one- and two-bedroom units and amenities such  The post IPA Negotiates Sale of 308-Unit Axis at The Rim Apartments in San Antonio appeared first on REBusinessOnline .
Marcus & Millichap Negotiates $9.6M Sale of Macys Furniture Gallery-Leased Property in Tigard, Oregon
TIGARD, ORE. Marcus & Millichap has arranged the sale a retail property located at 9009 SW Hall Blvd. in Tigard. A limited liability company sold the property for $9.6 million. Macys Furniture Gallery has occupied the 50,808-square-foot property since 2008, with a triple-net lease extending through 2028. Scott Logan of Marcus & Millichap represented  The post Marcus & Millichap Negotiates $9.6M Sale of Macys Furniture Gallery-Leased Property in Tigard, Oregon appeared first on REBusinessOnline .
Marcus & Millichap, Inc.'s (NYSE:MMI) Stock Has Shown A Decent Performance: Have Financials A Role To Play?
Most readers would already know that Marcus & Millichap's (NYSE:MMI) stock increased by 2.8% over the past week. As...
MMI Price Returns