Marcus & Millichap, Inc. (MMI): Price and Financial Metrics
MMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.37||52-week high||$39.45|
|Prev. close||$31.05||52-week low||$27.49|
|Day high||$31.05||Avg. volume||169,159|
|50-day MA||$34.04||Dividend yield||1.57%|
|200-day MA||$33.31||Market Cap||1.17B|
MMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMI POWR Grades
- MMI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 69.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MMI is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MMI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
MMI Stock Summary
- MMI's current price/earnings ratio is 82.3, which is higher than 93.33% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, MMI has reported earnings growth of -89.28%, putting it ahead of merely 15.6% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that MMI's revenue has grown -41.41% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 6.53% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVGW, VVOS, SMID, MCFT, and HURC.
- MMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MARCUS & MILLICHAP INC's official web site, go to www.marcusmillichap.com.
MMI Valuation Summary
- MMI's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 8.33% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- MMI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 120 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MMI.
MMI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 257.84%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.41%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 127.33%.
The table below shows MMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MMI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.72% of graded US stocks.
- MMI's asset turnover comes in at 1.153 -- ranking 10th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- SRG, KW, and FOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MMI.
The table below shows MMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Marcus & Millichap, Inc. (MMI) Company Bio
Marcus & Millichap provides investment brokerage and financing services to sellers and buyers of various types and sizes of commercial real estate assets in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Calabasas, California.
MMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMI Latest Social Stream
View Full MMI Social Stream
Latest MMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARCUS & MILLICHAP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMI as an investment opportunity.
DURHAM, N.C., September 19, 2023--Marcus & Millichap Brokers $84.75 Million Multifamily Asset Sale in Raleigh-Durham
GILBERT, Ariz., September 18, 2023--$112 Million Multifamily Asset Sale and Financing Brokered by Institutional Property Advisors
DALLAS, September 15, 2023--Institutional Property Advisors Leads Multifamily Brokerage Sales in Dallas-Fort Worth
On September 12, 2023, Chief Administrative Officer Gregory Laberge sold 8,201 shares of Marcus &
CALABASAS, Calif., September 07, 2023--Institutional Property Advisors Releases National Multifamily Construction Report
MMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|