Marcus & Millichap, Inc. (MMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MMI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MMI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MMI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 57th percentile.
MMI Stock Summary
- MMI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 21.71% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MMI has reported earnings growth of 221.72%, putting it ahead of 90.72% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that MMI's revenue has grown 80.84% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.75% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Marcus & Millichap Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JRSH, HYW, CLFD, AIR, and CULP.
- MMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marcus & Millichap Inc's official web site, go to www.marcusmillichap.com.
MMI Valuation Summary
- MMI's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 5.88% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- MMI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 95 months.
- MMI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.7 over the prior 95 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MMI.
MMI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 538.11%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 25.76%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 146.65%.
The table below shows MMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MMI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.72% of graded US stocks.
- MMI's asset turnover comes in at 1.153 -- ranking 10th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- SRG, KW, and FOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MMI.
The table below shows MMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.96||52-week high||$58.33|
|Prev. close||$40.20||52-week low||$35.00|
|Day high||$41.33||Avg. volume||175,053|
|50-day MA||$47.77||Dividend yield||1.22%|
|200-day MA||$45.77||Market Cap||1.59B|
Marcus & Millichap, Inc. (MMI) Company Bio
Marcus & Millichap provides investment brokerage and financing services to sellers and buyers of various types and sizes of commercial real estate assets in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Calabasas, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMI Latest Social Stream
View Full MMI Social Stream
Latest MMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marcus & Millichap Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMI as an investment opportunity.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
CALABASAS, Calif., February 18, 2022--Marcus & Millichap, Inc. (the "Company", "Marcus & Millichap", "MMI") (NYSE: MMI), a leading national brokerage firm specializing in commercial real estate investment sales, financing, research and advisory services, today reported record financial results for the fourth quarter and the year ended December 31, 2021.
CALABASAS, Calif., February 17, 2022--Marcus & Millichap Inc. (NYSE: MMI), a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm specializing in investment sales, financing, research and advisory services, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared an initial semi-annual regular dividend of $0.25 per share, or approximately $10.4 million, payable on April 4, 2022 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 8, 2022.
A Dallas developer has sold a brand new luxury apartment community for a historical record price at a time when more luxury units are being planned in the Valley. Here's what's on the agenda.
The property’s unit mix is 59 one-bedroom apartments, 30 two-bedroom units, and 18 three-bedroom apartments. The average unit size is 930 square feet.
MMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|