Marcus & Millichap, Inc. (MMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MMI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MMI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- MMI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 53.29% of US stocks).
MMI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Marcus & Millichap Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 79.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- MMI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 18.5% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Marcus & Millichap Inc comes in at -15.1%, a number that bests only 23.24% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Marcus & Millichap Inc are IIIN, STRA, CVCO, ULBI, and ASTE.
- MMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marcus & Millichap Inc's official web site, go to www.marcusmillichap.com.
MMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.52||52-week high||$40.89|
|Prev. close||$37.13||52-week low||$24.98|
|Day high||$37.82||Avg. volume||173,497|
|50-day MA||$35.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.77||Market Cap||1.48B|
Marcus & Millichap, Inc. (MMI) Company Bio
Marcus & Millichap provides investment brokerage and financing services to sellers and buyers of various types and sizes of commercial real estate assets in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Calabasas, California.
MMI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Marcus & Millichap Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Marcus & Millichap Inc ranked in the 11th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Marcus & Millichap Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.56 years, is -0.16% -- higher than merely 10.38% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- MMI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 42.79% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Marcus & Millichap Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 4.14% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMI Latest Social Stream
View Full MMI Social Stream
Latest MMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marcus & Millichap Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMI as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Marcus & Millichap Inc (NYSE: MMI)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 7, 2021, 10:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorOkay.
Marcus & Millichap (MMI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 94.74% and 13.43%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 7, 2021 / Marcus & Millichap, Inc. (NYSE:MMI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 7, 2021 at 10:30 AM Eastern Time.
Marcus & Millichap, Inc. (the "Company", "Marcus & Millichap", "MMI") (NYSE: MMI), a leading national brokerage firm specializing in commercial real estate investment sales, financing, research and advisory services, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Marcus & Millichap (MMI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
MMI Price Returns