Marcus & Millichap, Inc. (MMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MMI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.09% of US stocks.
- MMI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MMI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 52.35% of US stocks).
MMI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Marcus & Millichap Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 78.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.35 for Marcus & Millichap Inc; that's greater than it is for just 18.33% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Marcus & Millichap Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 5.27% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Marcus & Millichap Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be STRA, ULBI, HUBG, UFPT, and CPSI.
- MMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marcus & Millichap Inc's official web site, go to www.marcusmillichap.com.
MMI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, MMI's price/sales ratio is 23.53% higher, now standing at 2.1.
- Over the past 94 months, MMI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.5.
- MMI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 12.5 over the prior 94 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MMI.
MMI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -85.23%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 146.65%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 538.11%.
The table below shows MMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.78||52-week high||$40.89|
|Prev. close||$39.28||52-week low||$25.48|
|Day high||$40.04||Avg. volume||152,953|
|50-day MA||$38.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.59||Market Cap||1.57B|
Marcus & Millichap, Inc. (MMI) Company Bio
Marcus & Millichap provides investment brokerage and financing services to sellers and buyers of various types and sizes of commercial real estate assets in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Calabasas, California.
MMI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Marcus & Millichap Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Marcus & Millichap Inc ranked in the 21th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 77.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Marcus & Millichap Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.75 years, is -0.04% -- higher than just 17.7% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- MMI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 47.75% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Marcus & Millichap Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 3.23% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMI Latest Social Stream
View Full MMI Social Stream
Latest MMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marcus & Millichap Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMI as an investment opportunity.
OCEANSIDE, Calif., July 30, 2021--Institutional Property Advisors Brokers $74.1 Million North County San Diego Multifamily Sale
While Marcus & Millichap, Inc. ( NYSE:MMI ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a...
BOISE, IDAHO Institutional Property Advisors (IPA), a division of Marcus & Millichap, has arranged the sale of 10th & Front, a development site in downtown Boise. Pennbridge Lodging sold the 38,997-square-foot site for an undisclosed price. The buyer was not disclosed. Ryan Harmon, Philip Assouad, Giovanni Napoli, Ryan Dinius, Sidney Warsinske and Nicholas Ruggiero  The post IPA Brokers Sale of Development Site in Downtown Boise appeared first on REBusinessOnline .
EULESS, TEXAS Marcus & Millichap has brokered the sale of Spring Valley, a 150-unit apartment complex in the Fort Worth suburb of Euless. Constructed in 1971, the 12-building property features an average unit size of 920 square feet and amenities such as a pool and onsite laundry facilities. Al Silva and Ford Braly of  The post Marcus & Millichap Brokers Sale of 150-Unit Spring Valley Apartments Near Fort Worth appeared first on REBusinessOnline .
MADISONVILLE, TEXAS Marcus & Millichap has brokered the sale of D&J Storage, a 292-unit self-storage facility in Madisonville, about 100 miles north of Houston. The property spans 41,740 square feet. Dave Knobler of Marcus & Millichap represented the seller, a private investor, in the transaction. Jordan Farrer, Charles LeClaire and Adam Schlosser, also with  The post Marcus & Millichap Brokers Sale of 292-Unit Self-Storage Facility in Madisonville, Texas appeared first on REBusinessOnline .
MMI Price Returns