McClatchy Company (The) (MNI): Price and Financial Metrics
MNI Stock Summary
- MNI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0 -- higher than merely 0.08% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- MNI's price/sales ratio is 0; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.12% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MNI comes in at 1,224.4% -- higher than that of 99.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mcclatchy Co are DSKE, RRC, CCRN, FET, and CNO.
- MNI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mcclatchy Co's official web site, go to www.mcclatchy.com.
MNI Stock Price Chart More Charts
MNI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.83||52-week high||$7.36|
|Prev. close||$0.88||52-week low||$0.29|
|Day high||$0.85||Avg. volume||1,564,575|
|50-day MA||$0.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.12||Market Cap||6.58M|
McClatchy Company (The) (MNI) Company Bio
The McClatchy Company publishes newspapers, and related digital and direct marketing products in the United States. Its newspapers include the Miami Herald, The Kansas City Star, The Sacramento Bee, The Charlotte Observer, The Raleigh News and Observer, and the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. The company was founded in 1860 and is based in Sacramento, California.
MNI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Mcclatchy Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Mcclatchy Co ranked in the 51st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Mcclatchy Co ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.52 years comes in at -0.28%; that's greater than only 6.42% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, Mcclatchy Co experienced a tax rate of about 1% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 16.09% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|