Modine Manufacturing Company (MOD): Price and Financial Metrics
MOD Stock Summary
- Modine Manufacturing Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.55% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.43, Modine Manufacturing Co has a higher such ratio than just 8.44% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, MOD has reported earnings growth of -277.2%, putting it ahead of merely 7.09% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Modine Manufacturing Co, a group of peers worth examining would be SCSC, CNFR, MG, KAMN, and RAIL.
- Visit MOD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.modine.com.
MOD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.66||52-week high||$15.08|
|Prev. close||$14.46||52-week low||$2.84|
|Day high||$14.76||Avg. volume||363,120|
|50-day MA||$13.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.61||Market Cap||753.83M|
Modine Manufacturing Company (MOD) Company Bio
Modine Manufacturing Company specializes in thermal management systems and components, bringing highly engineered heating and cooling technology and solutions to diversified global markets. Modine products are used in light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles, heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment, off-highway and industrial equipment and refrigeration systems. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Racine, Wisconsin.
MOD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MOD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Modine Manufacturing Co ranked in the 84th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 503.17% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MOD, they are:
- In the past 3.27 years, Modine Manufacturing Co has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.54%; that's better than 83.73% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- Modine Manufacturing Co's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 585 -- greater than 99.55% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Modine Manufacturing Co's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -4. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 13.09% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MOD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOD Latest Social Stream
View Full MOD Social Stream
Latest MOD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Modine Manufacturing Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOD as an investment opportunity.
Light Vehicle Fans Market | 2020 Global Industry Growth, Trends, Share and Forecast 2027 | Key Player - Delphi Technologies, BorgWarner Inc., Denso Corporation, Modine Manufacturing Company, Brose, Valeo SA
Light Vehicle Fans Market Outlook - 2027 The light vehicle fans form the main component of engine cooling systems while blowers are the heart of the vehicle heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. The global demand for fans and blowers
Introduction Modine Manufacturing (MOD) specializes in thermal management systems. Its share price has recovered very well from the pandemic lows as its cash flows and underlying net income remained strong. Modine also recently announced it will be winding down its automotive division and the sale of the liquid-cooled division is...
Modine Manufacturing (NYSE:MOD) released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday. The auto parts company reported $0.41 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.28 by $0.13, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Modine Manufacturing had a positive return on equity of 9.48% and a negative net margin of 0.31%. Modine Manufacturing updated […]
The following slide deck was published by Modine Manufacturing Company in conjunction with their 2021 Q3 earnings call....
The big shareholder groups in Modine Manufacturing Company ( NYSE:MOD ) have power over the company. Institutions often...
MOD Price Returns
Continue Researching MODHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Modine Manufacturing Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Modine Manufacturing Co (MOD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Modine Manufacturing Co (MOD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Modine Manufacturing Co (MOD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!