Modine Manufacturing Company (MOD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOD POWR Grades
- MOD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MOD is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- MOD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.21% of US stocks).
MOD Stock Summary
- MOD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.39 -- higher than merely 2.42% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- MOD's price/sales ratio is 0.32; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 4.89% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MOD has reported earnings growth of -803.15%, putting it ahead of only 2.69% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MOD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBRL, ATNI, CIGI, QRTEA, and PRA.
- MOD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Modine Manufacturing Co's official web site, go to www.modine.com.
MOD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MOD's price/earnings ratio is 117.01% lower, now standing at -3.3.
- Over the past 243 months, MOD's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
- MOD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 25.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOD.
MOD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -39.48%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -53.23%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 25.23%.
The table below shows MOD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MOD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MOD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.83% of graded US stocks.
- MOD's asset turnover comes in at 1.443 -- ranking 16th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- VC, AXL, and WGO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MOD.
The table below shows MOD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MOD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.84||52-week high||$18.54|
|Prev. close||$11.96||52-week low||$6.14|
|Day high||$12.12||Avg. volume||333,329|
|50-day MA||$12.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.67||Market Cap||612.76M|
Modine Manufacturing Company (MOD) Company Bio
Modine Manufacturing Company specializes in thermal management systems and components, bringing highly engineered heating and cooling technology and solutions to diversified global markets. Modine products are used in light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles, heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment, off-highway and industrial equipment and refrigeration systems. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Racine, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOD Latest Social Stream
View Full MOD Social Stream
Latest MOD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Modine Manufacturing Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOD as an investment opportunity.
Modine Manufacturing Company (NYSE: MOD or the "Company"), a diversified global leader in thermal management technology and solutions, today announced that Matt Powell has been appointed General Manager, Heavy Duty Equipment ("HDE"). In this role, Mr. Powell will lead the HDE business, excluding that portion of the segment focused on electric vehicles ("EV"). As previously announced, Modine created a separate business unit to focus on the electric vehicle ("EV") business with a separate leadersh
Modine Manufacturing Company has announced two new general managers: Jonathan Schlemmer, heating, and Jake Feldman, IAQ. The post Modine names two new general managers appeared first on Mechanical Business .
Modine Manufacturing Company found using ticker (MOD) now have 2 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 21 and 20 calculating the average target price we see 20.5. With the stocks previous close at 11.58 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 77.0%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 12.2 and the 200 moving average now moves to 15.2. The market capitalisation for the company is $586m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="MOD" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Modine Manufacturing Company provides engineered heat transfer systems and heat transfer components for use in on- and off-highway original equipment manufacturer (OEM) vehicular a...
Modine Manufacturing Company (NYSE: MOD or the "Company"), a diversified global leader in thermal management technology and solutions, today announced that Jake Feldman has been appointed General Manager, IAQ. In this role, Mr. Feldman will lead the Company's Indoor Air Quality business and will report to Eric McGinnis, Vice President, Building HVAC. Modine produces horizontal and vertical ventilation systems for the school market and make-up air systems and dedicated outdoor air systems ("DOAS"
Modine Manufacturing Company (NYSE: MOD or the "Company"), a diversified global leader in thermal management technology and solutions, today announced that Jonathan Schlemmer has been appointed General Manager, Heating. In this role, Mr. Schlemmer will lead the Company's Heating business and will report to Eric McGinnis, Vice President, Building HVAC. Modine produces gas-fired, hydronic, electric and oil-fired unit heaters to the North American residential and commercial HVAC markets.
MOD Price Returns
Continue Researching MODHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Modine Manufacturing Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Modine Manufacturing Co (MOD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Modine Manufacturing Co (MOD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Modine Manufacturing Co (MOD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch