Modine Manufacturing Company (MOD): Price and Financial Metrics
MOD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MOD is 4.09 -- better than 88.42% of US stocks.
- MOD's price/sales ratio is 0.18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 5.49% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Modine Manufacturing Co's share price is greater than that of 84.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Modine Manufacturing Co are MIK, TUP, ARC, OBCI, and VLGEA.
- Visit MOD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.modine.com.
MOD Stock Price Chart More Charts
MOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.62||52-week high||$16.67|
|Prev. close||$8.70||52-week low||$6.58|
|Day high||$8.79||Avg. volume||302,358|
|50-day MA||$7.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.68||Market Cap||437.96M|
Modine Manufacturing Company (MOD) Company Bio
Modine Manufacturing Company specializes in thermal management systems and components, bringing highly engineered heating and cooling technology and solutions to diversified global markets. Modine products are used in light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles, heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment, off-highway and industrial equipment and refrigeration systems. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Racine, Wisconsin.
MOD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Modine Manufacturing Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Modine Manufacturing Co ranked in the 6st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Modine Manufacturing Co ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.69 years, is -0.26% -- higher than only 6.93% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 11.63% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- 50% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 19.95% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|