Modine Manufacturing Company (MOD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOD POWR Grades
- MOD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- MOD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MOD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 50.4% of US stocks).
MOD Stock Summary
- Modine Manufacturing Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.12% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.07, Modine Manufacturing Co is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 6.49% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Modine Manufacturing Co is reporting a growth rate of -407.29%; that's higher than merely 4.89% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Modine Manufacturing Co are MRC, BELFA, SCSC, BJRI, and AAME.
- Visit MOD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.modine.com.
MOD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.22||52-week high||$18.54|
|Prev. close||$17.13||52-week low||$4.71|
|Day high||$17.36||Avg. volume||339,486|
|50-day MA||$16.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.33||Market Cap||889.02M|
Modine Manufacturing Company (MOD) Company Bio
Modine Manufacturing Company specializes in thermal management systems and components, bringing highly engineered heating and cooling technology and solutions to diversified global markets. Modine products are used in light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles, heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment, off-highway and industrial equipment and refrigeration systems. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Racine, Wisconsin.
MOD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOD Latest Social Stream
View Full MOD Social Stream
Latest MOD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Modine Manufacturing Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOD as an investment opportunity.
New Strong Buy Stocks for June 11th
MOD vs. RACE: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Modine Manufacturing Company (MOD) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 27, 2021 09:00 ET Company Participants Kathy Powers - Vice President, Treasury, Investor Relations and Tax Neil Brinker - President and Chief Executive Officer Mick Lucareli - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Michael Shlisky -...
Modine Manufacturing Company (NYSE: MOD), a diversified global leader in thermal management technology and solutions, today reported financial results for the quarter and fiscal year ended March 31, 2021.
Modine Manufacturing Company ([[MOD]] +3.8%) has promoted Michael (Mick) Lucareli to the position of Executive Vice President, CFO.Lucareli has been with the company past 22 years and has served as Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer since July, 2010. Modine President and Chief Executive Officer, Neil D. Brinker said, "Mick has...
MOD Price Returns
Continue Researching MODHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Modine Manufacturing Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Modine Manufacturing Co (MOD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Modine Manufacturing Co (MOD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Modine Manufacturing Co (MOD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch