MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. (MOFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOFG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MOFG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MOFG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- MOFG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 32.94% of US stocks).
MOFG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MidWestOne Financial Group Inc is higher than 97.56% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- MOFG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.2% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MOFG's revenue has grown 17.58% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 72.95% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MidWestOne Financial Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SMMF, FCCO, GNTY, TCFC, and FULT.
- Visit MOFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.midwestone.com.
MOFG Valuation Summary
- MOFG's price/earnings ratio is 15.1; this is 24.79% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MOFG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 164 months.
- MOFG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.4 over the prior 164 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOFG.
MOFG Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -12%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -29.57%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 35.97%.
The table below shows MOFG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MOFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.10||52-week high||$33.68|
|Prev. close||$29.32||52-week low||$16.59|
|Day high||$29.36||Avg. volume||38,782|
|50-day MA||$29.58||Dividend yield||3.09%|
|200-day MA||$27.89||Market Cap||464.99M|
MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. (MOFG) Company Bio
MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for MidWestOne Bank and Central Bank that provide commercial and retail banking products and services in Iowa. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Iowa City, Iowa.
MOFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOFG Latest Social Stream
View Full MOFG Social Stream
Latest MOFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MidWestOne Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOFG as an investment opportunity.
MidWestOne (MOFG) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. (MOFG) CEO Charles Funk on Q2 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. (MOFG) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 23, 2021, 12:00 ET Company Participants Charles Funk - CEO & Director Barry Ray - CFO & Senior Executive VP Gary Sims - SVP & Chief Credit Officer Len Devaisher - President & COO James Cantrell - CIO, Senior...
MidWestOne (MOFG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.68% and 3.78%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Second Quarter Summary(1) Net income for the second quarter was $17.3 million, or $1.08 per diluted common share. Total revenue, net of interest expense, of $48.7 million.Credit loss benefit of $2.1 million.Noninterest expense of $28.7 million. Excluding PPP loans, commercial loans were $2.61 billion,(2) as compared to $2.56 billion(2) for the first quarter of 2021 (the "linked quarter"), an increase of 2.2%.Average total deposits were $4.88 billion, as compared to $4.57 billion for the linked q
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the first quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of March 31st. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
MOFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MOFGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on MidWestOne Financial Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
MidWestOne Financial Group Inc (MOFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MidWestOne Financial Group Inc (MOFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MidWestOne Financial Group Inc (MOFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch