MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. (MOFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOFG POWR Grades
- MOFG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MOFG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- MOFG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 34.96% of US stocks).
MOFG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MOFG is currently 179.07, higher than 97.68% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- MOFG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.36% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MOFG's revenue has grown 17.58% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 73.77% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MidWestOne Financial Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SMMF, TCFC, FCCO, GNTY, and OSBC.
- MOFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MidWestOne Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.midwestone.com.
MOFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.52||52-week high||$33.68|
|Prev. close||$31.40||52-week low||$15.92|
|Day high||$31.59||Avg. volume||40,460|
|50-day MA||$30.99||Dividend yield||2.86%|
|200-day MA||$24.93||Market Cap||503.66M|
MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. (MOFG) Company Bio
MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for MidWestOne Bank and Central Bank that provide commercial and retail banking products and services in Iowa. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Iowa City, Iowa.
MOFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOFG Latest Social Stream
View Full MOFG Social Stream
Latest MOFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MidWestOne Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOFG as an investment opportunity.
MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. Just Beat Earnings Expectations: Here's What Analysts Think Will Happen Next
As you might know, MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MOFG ) recently reported its quarterly numbers. It looks...
Shareholders Will Probably Be Cautious Of Increasing MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:MOFG) CEO Compensation At The Moment
CEO Charlie Funk has done a decent job of delivering relatively good performance at MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc...
MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. (MOFG) CEO Charles Funk on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. (MOFG) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 23, 2021 12:00 PM ET Company Participants Charles Funk - Chief Executive Officer Gary Sims - Senior Vice President and Chief Credit Officer Barry Ray - Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Len Devaisher - President and...
MidWestOne (MOFG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 66.67% and 3.15%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
First Quarter Summary(1) Net income for the first quarter was a record $21.6 million, or $1.35 per diluted common share. Total revenue, net of interest expense, increased to $50.4 million.Credit loss benefit increased to $4.7 million.Noninterest expense decreased to $27.7 million. Efficiency ratio improved to 50.8%.Average total interest earning assets grew 6.6% annualized.Average total deposits grew 7.8% annualized.Allowance for credit losses ratio declined to 1.5% given the improving economic outlook.Nonperforming assets increased 1.9% and the net charge-off ratio was 4 bps. IOWA CITY, Iowa, April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: MOFG) (“we”, “our”, or the "Company”) today reported net income for the first quarter of 2021 of $21.6 million, or $1.3...
MOFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MOFGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on MidWestOne Financial Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
MidWestOne Financial Group Inc (MOFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MidWestOne Financial Group Inc (MOFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MidWestOne Financial Group Inc (MOFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch