MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. (MOFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOFG POWR Grades
- MOFG scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 97.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MOFG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MOFG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.6% of US stocks).
MOFG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.31, MidWestOne Financial Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 6.7% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.14 for MidWestOne Financial Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.72% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MidWestOne Financial Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of 571.66%; that's higher than 96.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MidWestOne Financial Group Inc are FIBK, CFBK, CFFI, GFED, and CADE.
- MOFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MidWestOne Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.midwestone.com.
MOFG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MOFG's price/earnings ratio is 19.09% higher, now standing at 13.1.
- Over the past 165 months, MOFG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.4.
- MOFG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 165 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOFG.
MOFG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -29.57%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 18.85%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 17.58%.
The table below shows MOFG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MOFG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MOFG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.08% of graded US stocks.
- MOFG's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 259th of 430 Banking stocks.
- ESXB, PFS, and FBP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MOFG.
The table below shows MOFG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MOFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.21||52-week high||$34.65|
|Prev. close||$30.13||52-week low||$27.08|
|Day high||$30.70||Avg. volume||31,580|
|50-day MA||$31.04||Dividend yield||3.15%|
|200-day MA||$31.25||Market Cap||473.69M|
MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. (MOFG) Company Bio
MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for MidWestOne Bank and Central Bank that provide commercial and retail banking products and services in Iowa. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Iowa City, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOFG Latest Social Stream
View Full MOFG Social Stream
Latest MOFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MidWestOne Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOFG as an investment opportunity.
MidWestOne Financial Group (MOFG) said its CEO Charlie Funk will retire later this year.Funk will remain with MOFG until a successor is chosen to ensure a seamless transition
Twenty-One-Year Career Marked by Family-oriented Community Banking Focus and Significant Growth Chief Executive Officer Charles "Charlie" Funk will retire later this year from MidWestOne Financial Group IOWA CITY, Iowa, Feb. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: MOFG), parent company of MidWestOne Bank, today announced that its Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Charlie Funk, 67, will retire later this year, following a successful 21-year career with the organization.
No summary available.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
MidWestOne (MOFG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -7.14% and 3.83%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MOFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MOFGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on MidWestOne Financial Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
MidWestOne Financial Group Inc (MOFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MidWestOne Financial Group Inc (MOFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MidWestOne Financial Group Inc (MOFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch