MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. (MOFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOFG POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MOFG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MOFG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MOFG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
MOFG Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.85 for MIDWESTONE FINANCIAL GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for 94.56% of US stocks.
- The volatility of MIDWESTONE FINANCIAL GROUP INC's share price is greater than that of just 2.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MOFG comes in at 12.66% -- higher than that of 85.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MOFG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CFBK, EQBK, SSBK, RVSB, and BFST.
- Visit MOFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.midwestone.com.
MOFG Valuation Summary
- MOFG's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 17.86% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 178 months, MOFG's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOFG.
MOFG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -33.79%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 39.23%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 185.44%.
The table below shows MOFG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MOFG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MOFG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.08% of graded US stocks.
- MOFG's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 259th of 430 Banking stocks.
- ESXB, PFS, and FBP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MOFG.
The table below shows MOFG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MOFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.92||52-week high||$34.65|
|Prev. close||$28.20||52-week low||$27.27|
|Day high||$29.00||Avg. volume||26,851|
|50-day MA||$30.78||Dividend yield||3.37%|
|200-day MA||$30.98||Market Cap||451.76M|
MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. (MOFG) Company Bio
MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for MidWestOne Bank and Central Bank that provide commercial and retail banking products and services in Iowa. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Iowa City, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOFG Latest Social Stream
View Full MOFG Social Stream
Latest MOFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MIDWESTONE FINANCIAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOFG as an investment opportunity.
MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MOFG ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. The ex-dividend date is...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
MidWestOne (MOFG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -10.11% and 7.92%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Second Quarter Summary1 Completed acquisition of Iowa First Bancshares Corp ("IOFB").Annualized adjusted core loan growth (excluding IOFB and PPP) of 10.53%2.Nonperforming assets ratio improved 10 basis points (bps) to 0.43%; net charge-off ratio improved 25 bps to 0.03%.Net interest margin (tax equivalent) expanded 8 bps to 2.87%2.Net income for the second quarter was $12.6 million, or $0.80 per diluted common share. Total revenue, net of interest expense, of $52.1 million, including a $1.4 mil
MOFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MOFGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on MidWestOne Financial Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
MidWestOne Financial Group Inc (MOFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MidWestOne Financial Group Inc (MOFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MidWestOne Financial Group Inc (MOFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch