MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. (MOFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOFG POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MOFG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.87% of US stocks.
- MOFG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MOFG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
MOFG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MIDWESTONE FINANCIAL GROUP INC is higher than just 14.26% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.5 for MIDWESTONE FINANCIAL GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for 95.02% of US stocks.
- The volatility of MIDWESTONE FINANCIAL GROUP INC's share price is greater than that of only 11.26% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MOFG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SSBK, EQBK, BFST, CBAN, and CFBK.
- MOFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MIDWESTONE FINANCIAL GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.midwestone.com.
MOFG Valuation Summary
- MOFG's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.7; this is 5.41% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MOFG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 182 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOFG.
MOFG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -6.64%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -46.39%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -46.39%.
The table below shows MOFG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MOFG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MOFG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.08% of graded US stocks.
- MOFG's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 259th of 430 Banking stocks.
- ESXB, PFS, and FBP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MOFG.
The table below shows MOFG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MOFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.15||52-week high||$35.58|
|Prev. close||$30.47||52-week low||$27.17|
|Day high||$31.36||Avg. volume||27,170|
|50-day MA||$32.91||Dividend yield||3.05%|
|200-day MA||$31.08||Market Cap||486.69M|
MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. (MOFG) Company Bio
MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for MidWestOne Bank and Central Bank that provide commercial and retail banking products and services in Iowa. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Iowa City, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOFG Latest Social Stream
View Full MOFG Social Stream
Latest MOFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MIDWESTONE FINANCIAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOFG as an investment opportunity.
MidWestOne Financial Group (NASDAQ:MOFG) shareholders have endured a 2.6% loss from investing in the stock three years ago
MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MOFG ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 16% in the last...
MidWestOne (MOFG) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOFG) Looks Like A Good Stock, And It's Going Ex-Dividend Soon
MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MOFG ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next three days. The ex-dividend...
Should investors be excited or worried when a stock's 50 -day simple moving average crosses above the 200-day simple moving average?
MidWestOne Financial Group ( NASDAQ:MOFG ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$56.4m (up 12...
MOFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MOFGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on MidWestOne Financial Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
MidWestOne Financial Group Inc (MOFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MidWestOne Financial Group Inc (MOFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MidWestOne Financial Group Inc (MOFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch