Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOH POWR Grades
- MOH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.14% of US stocks.
- MOH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- MOH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
MOH Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $15,746,392,000, Molina Healthcare Inc has a greater market value than 85.12% of US stocks.
- Molina Healthcare Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.8% of US listed stocks.
- MOH's price/sales ratio is 0.67; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 13.6% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Molina Healthcare Inc are ALLE, BRO, FBHS, ROL, and NDSN.
- Visit MOH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.molinahealthcare.com.
MOH Valuation Summary
- MOH's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 93.83% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 221 months, MOH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.6.
- MOH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.6 over the prior 221 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOH.
MOH Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 31.66%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 170.29%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 387.14%.
The table below shows MOH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MOH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MOH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.09% of graded US stocks.
- MOH's asset turnover comes in at 2.489 -- ranking 2nd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- AIZ, MMC, and GTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MOH.
The table below shows MOH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MOH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$278.14||52-week high||$283.43|
|Prev. close||$269.63||52-week low||$151.40|
|Day high||$279.55||Avg. volume||314,598|
|50-day MA||$262.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$240.78||Market Cap||16.24B|
Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH) Company Bio
Molina Healthcare provides managed health care services under the Medicaid and Medicare programs and through the state insurance marketplaces. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Long Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOH Latest Social Stream
View Full MOH Social Stream
Latest MOH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Molina Healthcare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOH as an investment opportunity.
LONG BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Molina Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE: MOH) today announced details for the release of its results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021. Molina Healthcare will issue its earnings release for the third quarter 2021 after the market closes on Wednesday, October 27, 2021, and will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the earnings release on Thursday, October 28, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time. To access this interactive teleconference, dial (877) 88
LONG BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Molina Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE: MOH) announced today that it has entered into an amended and restated employment agreement with its President and CEO, Joe Zubretsky. The Chairman of Molinas Board of Directors, Dale Wolf, said, During his nearly four-year tenure, Joe has led the successful turnaround of Molina. And he is now executing on our top-line growth plan with the same tenacity and insight. We are delighted to have him leading the Company. Zubretsky,
Riding high on its rising membership, a healthy revenue stream and restructuring measures, Molina Healthcare (MOH) holds potential to reap benefits for investors.
Molina (MOH) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
DES MOINES, Iowa--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Molina Healthcare appoints Jennifer Vermeer to lead Iowa health plan.
MOH Price Returns