Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MOH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.04% of US stocks.
- MOH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- MOH's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 36.26% of US stocks).
MOH Stock Summary
- Molina Healthcare Inc's market capitalization of $16,512,016,000 is ahead of 85.88% of US-listed equities.
- Molina Healthcare Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.75% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.7, Molina Healthcare Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 14.87% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Molina Healthcare Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ALLE, BRO, ROL, FBHS, and NDSN.
- MOH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Molina Healthcare Inc's official web site, go to www.molinahealthcare.com.
MOH Valuation Summary
- MOH's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 93.83% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 221 months, MOH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.6.
- MOH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.6 over the prior 221 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOH.
MOH Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 170.29%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -72.09%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -36.58%.
The table below shows MOH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MOH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MOH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.04% of graded US stocks.
- MOH's asset turnover comes in at 2.489 -- ranking 2nd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- AIZ, MMC, and GTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MOH.
The table below shows MOH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MOH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$287.64||52-week high||$288.53|
|Prev. close||$282.74||52-week low||$152.49|
|Day high||$288.53||Avg. volume||314,505|
|50-day MA||$264.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$242.52||Market Cap||16.80B|
Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH) Company Bio
Molina Healthcare provides managed health care services under the Medicaid and Medicare programs and through the state insurance marketplaces. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Long Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOH Latest Social Stream
View Full MOH Social Stream
Latest MOH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Molina Healthcare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOH as an investment opportunity.
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
The Dow Jones inched higher as it tried to make a stand. Microsoft stock offered an opportunity. DraftKings stock fell on a new bet.
LONG BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Molina Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE: MOH) today announced details for the release of its results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021. Molina Healthcare will issue its earnings release for the third quarter 2021 after the market closes on Wednesday, October 27, 2021, and will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the earnings release on Thursday, October 28, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time. To access this interactive teleconference, dial (877) 88
LONG BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Molina Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE: MOH) announced today that it has entered into an amended and restated employment agreement with its President and CEO, Joe Zubretsky. The Chairman of Molinas Board of Directors, Dale Wolf, said, During his nearly four-year tenure, Joe has led the successful turnaround of Molina. And he is now executing on our top-line growth plan with the same tenacity and insight. We are delighted to have him leading the Company. Zubretsky,
Riding high on its rising membership, a healthy revenue stream and restructuring measures, Molina Healthcare (MOH) holds potential to reap benefits for investors.
MOH Price Returns