Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MOH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MOH is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MOH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 38.1% of US stocks).
MOH Stock Summary
- Molina Healthcare Inc's market capitalization of $20,056,312,000 is ahead of 87.62% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MOH is 10.56 -- better than 97.14% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.72, Molina Healthcare Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 17.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Molina Healthcare Inc are IT, AVY, EXPD, JLL, and ACGL.
- Visit MOH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.molinahealthcare.com.
MOH Valuation Summary
- MOH's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 93.83% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 221 months, MOH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.6.
- MOH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.6 over the prior 221 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOH.
MOH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 108.11%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 416.4%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 23.97%.
The table below shows MOH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MOH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MOH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.88% of graded US stocks.
- MOH's asset turnover comes in at 2.495 -- ranking 2nd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- HUM, ALL, and MMC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MOH.
The table below shows MOH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MOH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$299.02||52-week high||$350.19|
|Prev. close||$314.68||52-week low||$239.20|
|Day high||$306.00||Avg. volume||530,490|
|50-day MA||$322.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$299.48||Market Cap||17.55B|
Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH) Company Bio
Molina Healthcare provides managed health care services under the Medicaid and Medicare programs and through the state insurance marketplaces. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Long Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOH Latest Social Stream
View Full MOH Social Stream
Latest MOH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Molina Healthcare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOH as an investment opportunity.
S&P Dow Jones Indices said late Friday that Molina Healthcare Inc. will join the S&P 500 index , replacing IHS Markit Ltd , which is being acquired by S&P Global Inc. , an S&P 500 constituent. Energy company Range Resources Corp. will replace Molina Healthcare in the S&P MidCap 400. The changes are effective Wednesday before the bell. The IHS Markit deal is expected to be completed Monday.
Integra (IART) records strong recovery in order demand in Q4 on broad-based strength in Neurosurgery and sales from the company's new CereLink ICP monitoring.
Fresenius Medical's (FMS) fourth-quarter earnings benefit from strong performance across all the geographic regions and segments.
Despite reporting a fourth-quarter loss, Glaukos' (GKOS) results reflect a noticeable rise in revenues.
Exact Sciences' (EXAS) legacy Screening business saw strong momentum on solid Cologuard volume growth during the fourth quarter.
MOH Price Returns