Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): Price and Financial Metrics
MOH Stock Summary
- Molina Healthcare Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.48% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Molina Healthcare Inc is higher than 87.09% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, MOH has reported earnings growth of 99.09%, putting it ahead of 89.32% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Molina Healthcare Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FLS, SNX, RPM, BAH, and HUBB.
- MOH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Molina Healthcare Inc's official web site, go to www.molinahealthcare.com.
MOH Stock Price Chart More Charts
MOH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$149.80||52-week high||$159.00|
|Prev. close||$150.49||52-week low||$106.50|
|Day high||$150.82||Avg. volume||634,611|
|50-day MA||$135.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$131.66||Market Cap||9.11B|
Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH) Company Bio
Molina Healthcare provides managed health care services under the Medicaid and Medicare programs and through the state insurance marketplaces. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Long Beach, California.
MOH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Molina Healthcare Inc. To summarize, we found that Molina Healthcare Inc ranked in the 31st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 61.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Molina Healthcare Inc ended up being:
- MOH's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 35.9% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Molina Healthcare Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 12.17. This coverage rate is greater than that of 76.85% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than only 20.02% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|