Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOH POWR Grades
- MOH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.42% of US stocks.
- MOH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MOH's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 32.48% of US stocks).
MOH Stock Summary
- Molina Healthcare Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.85% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 284.1, Molina Healthcare Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.15% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.68, Molina Healthcare Inc has a higher such ratio than just 12.58% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Molina Healthcare Inc are ALLE, HAS, BAH, BRO, and JHX.
- MOH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Molina Healthcare Inc's official web site, go to www.molinahealthcare.com.
MOH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$241.30||52-week high||$273.01|
|Prev. close||$239.54||52-week low||$151.40|
|Day high||$241.47||Avg. volume||325,025|
|50-day MA||$253.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$220.77||Market Cap||14.09B|
Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH) Company Bio
Molina Healthcare provides managed health care services under the Medicaid and Medicare programs and through the state insurance marketplaces. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Long Beach, California.
MOH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MOH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Molina Healthcare Inc ranked in the 65th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 65.33% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Molina Healthcare Inc, consider:
- MOH's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 28.54% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 22.95% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MOH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOH Latest Social Stream
View Full MOH Social Stream
Latest MOH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Molina Healthcare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOH as an investment opportunity.
Insurers and hospital companies are now in conducive regulatory environment with the ACA getting a thumbs up from the Supreme Court.
Long Beach, Calif., June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Molina Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE: MOH) today announced details for the release of its results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. Molina Healthcare will issue its earnings release for the second quarter 2021 after the market closes on Wednesday, July 28, 2021, and will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the earnings release on Thursday, July 29, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time. To access this interactive teleconference, dial (
Can You Imagine How Elated Molina Healthcare's (NYSE:MOH) Shareholders Feel About Its 391% Share Price Gain?
Long term investing can be life changing when you buy and hold the truly great businesses. While not every stock...
Molina Healthcare Inc with ticker code (MOH) now have 15 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 300 and 200 calculating the average target price we see 272.33. Given that the stocks previous close was at 248.93 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 9.4%. The 50 day MA is 256.3 while the 200 day moving average is 228.62. The market capitalisation for the company is $14,622m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="MOH" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Molina Healthcare provides managed health care services to low-income families and individuals under the Medicaid and Medicare programs and through the state i...
Molina Healthcare Inc found using ticker (MOH) now have 15 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 300 and 200 calculating the average target price we see 268.8. With the stocks previous close at 251.62 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 6.8%. The 50 day MA is 254.68 and the 200 moving average now moves to 227.55. The company has a market cap of $14,616m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="MOH" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Molina Healthcare provides managed health care services to low-income families and individuals under the Medicaid and Medicare programs and through the state insurance marketplaces. The company operates in two segmen...
MOH Price Returns