ECMOHO LTD (MOHO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOHO Stock Summary
- MOHO has a market capitalization of $6,174,000 -- more than approximately only 0.91% of US stocks.
- MOHO's price/sales ratio is 0.05; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.6% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ECMOHO LTD comes in at -57.12%, a number that bests just 3.18% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ECMOHO LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be SUNW, TOMZ, JHG, ADES, and LOTZ.
- Visit MOHO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ecmoho.com.
MOHO Valuation Summary
- MOHO's price/sales ratio is 0; this is 100% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 35 months, MOHO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 46.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOHO.
MOHO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MOHO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.87% of graded US stocks.
- MOHO's asset turnover comes in at 1.511 -- ranking 76th of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MOHO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MOHO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOHO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.10||52-week high||$0.89|
|Prev. close||$0.17||52-week low||$0.08|
|Day high||$0.22||Avg. volume||4,071,307|
|50-day MA||$0.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.25||Market Cap||3.05M|
ECMOHO LTD (MOHO) Company Bio
ECMOHO Ltd. engages in the sale and distribution of health and wellness products. It offers health supplements and foods, mother and child care products, personal care products, and household healthcare equipment. The company was founded by Zoe Wang and Leo Zeng in December 2011 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOHO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOHO Latest Social Stream
View Full MOHO Social Stream
Latest MOHO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ECMOHO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOHO as an investment opportunity.
We're starting Wednesday with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers this morning and the news moving those shares!
We're starting off the day with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday and the news behind that movement!
SHANGHAI, China, March 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ECMOHO Limited (Nasdaq: MOHO) (“ECMOHO” or the “Company”), an integrated solutions provider in the health and wellness market in China, today announced that on March 16, 2022, the Listing Qualifications department of the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) approved the Company’s request to transfer the listing of the Company’s American Depositary Shares (the “ADSs”) from the Nasdaq Global Market to the Nasdaq Capital Market. The transfer is expe
SHANGHAI, China, Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ECMOHO Limited (Nasdaq: MOHO) (“ECMOHO” or the “Company”), an integrated solutions provider in the health and wellness market in China, announced today that it will increase digital marketing efforts to achieve continuous positive marketing outcomes and profits. ECMOHO has partnered with B2C and B2B companies across industries and sectors to build brands, grow market share and increase loyalty and customer value with the right digital capabiliti
SHANGHAI, China, Dec. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ECMOHO Limited (Nasdaq: MOHO) (“ECMOHO” or the “Company”), an integrated solutions provider in the health and wellness market in China, today announced a change in its board of directors (the “Board”). Mr. Greg Ye tendered to the Board his resignation as an independent director of the Board, the chair and a member of the audit committee of the Board and a member of the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee of the Board for personal reaso
MOHO Price Returns