Movado Group Inc. (MOV): Price and Financial Metrics
MOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.66||52-week high||$37.28|
|Prev. close||$26.59||52-week low||$23.94|
|Day high||$26.94||Avg. volume||152,288|
|50-day MA||$27.43||Dividend yield||5.21%|
|200-day MA||$29.37||Market Cap||590.41M|
MOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOV POWR Grades
- MOV scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MOV is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MOV's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.11% of US stocks).
MOV Stock Summary
- MOV's went public 29.99 years ago, making it older than 78.39% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of MOVADO GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- MOVADO GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.52%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.42% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MOVADO GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LZB, BBW, ANF, SAMG, and HVT.
- MOV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MOVADO GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.movadogroup.com.
MOV Valuation Summary
- MOV's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 14.29% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MOV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOV.
MOV Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.01%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 20.49%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -35.62%.
The table below shows MOV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MOV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MOV has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.12% of graded US stocks.
- MOV's asset turnover comes in at 0.93 -- ranking 27th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- APOG, HOFT, and LEG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MOV.
The table below shows MOV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Movado Group Inc. (MOV) Company Bio
Movado Group designs, sources, markets, and distributes fine watches in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments, wholesale and retail. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Paramus, New Jersey.
MOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOV Latest Social Stream
View Full MOV Social Stream
Latest MOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MOVADO GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOV as an investment opportunity.
Movado, KB Home, RPC, AFC Gamma and Richardson Electronics have been highlighted in this Value Investor article.
Warren Buffett says this book changed his life.
While Movado Group, Inc. ( NYSE:MOV ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw significant share...
Movado Group, Inc. ( NYSE:MOV ) will pay a dividend of $0.35 on the 21st of September. The dividend yield will be 5.4...
Movado Group, Inc. (NYSE:MOV) Q2 2024 Earnings Call Transcript August 24, 2023 Movado Group, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.38, expectations were $0.34. Operator: Good day, everybody and welcome to the Movado Group, Inc. Second Quarter 2024 Earnings Conference Call. As a reminder, today’s call is being recorded and may not be reproduced […]
MOV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|