Movado Group Inc. (MOV): Price and Financial Metrics
MOV Stock Summary
- MOV's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.17 -- higher than merely 16.27% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, MOV has reported earnings growth of -334.18%, putting it ahead of merely 5.62% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that MOV's revenue has grown -26.83% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 14.35% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MOV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HOFT, CULP, TBI, NX, and KAMN.
- MOV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Movado Group Inc's official web site, go to www.movadogroup.com.
MOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.00||52-week high||$24.41|
|Prev. close||$23.41||52-week low||$8.12|
|Day high||$24.18||Avg. volume||191,314|
|50-day MA||$20.84||Dividend yield||0.42%|
|200-day MA||$14.30||Market Cap||556.66M|
Movado Group Inc. (MOV) Company Bio
Movado Group designs, sources, markets, and distributes fine watches in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments, wholesale and retail. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Paramus, New Jersey.
MOV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Movado Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Movado Group Inc ranked in the 46th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Movado Group Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 82. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 66.6% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Movado Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 11%; for context, that number is higher than 76.42% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Movado Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -92.6. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 2.06% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOV Latest Social Stream
View Full MOV Social Stream
Latest MOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Movado Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOV as an investment opportunity.
Value opportunities may be found among companies that profit off the day dedicated to love
Yahoo Finance chats with Tapestry CEO Joanne Crevoiserat on what lays ahead in 2021 for the accessories maker.
Movado Group (NYSE:MOV) declared a dividend payable on February 5, 2021 to its shareholders as of January 11, 2021. It was also announced that shareholders of Movado Group's stock as of January 21, 2021 are entitled to the dividend. The stock is expected to become ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. The ex-dividend date for Movado Group is set for January 20, 2021. The company's current dividend payout sits at $0.1, equating to a dividend yield of 2.21% at current price levels.Understanding Ex-Dividend Dates'Ex-dividend dates signal when company shares cease to trade with their current dividend payouts. There is a small intermission period before companies announce new dividends. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls one business day before its record date. Inves...
Movado Group, Inc. (NYSE: MOV), today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.10 per share. The dividend is payable on February 5, 2021 to shareholders of record on January 21, 2021.
Movado Group, Inc. [NYSE: MOV] announced today that the Company will be presenting at the 23rd Annual ICR Conference on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 4
MOV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MOVWant to see what other sources are saying about Movado Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!