Movado Group Inc. (MOV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOV POWR Grades
- MOV scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MOV is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- MOV's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 19.51% of US stocks).
MOV Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Movado Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.32%, Movado Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.79% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Movado Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -142.34%; that's higher than only 14.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MOV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TBI, OESX, PRDO, SMP, and IESC.
- MOV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Movado Group Inc's official web site, go to www.movadogroup.com.
MOV Valuation Summary
- MOV's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.8; this is 42.25% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- MOV's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MOV's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOV.
MOV Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 113.74%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2.48%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -3668.86%.
The table below shows MOV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.13||52-week high||$33.00|
|Prev. close||$30.19||52-week low||$9.48|
|Day high||$31.17||Avg. volume||171,237|
|50-day MA||$30.10||Dividend yield||2.66%|
|200-day MA||$23.90||Market Cap||727.82M|
Movado Group Inc. (MOV) Company Bio
Movado Group designs, sources, markets, and distributes fine watches in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments, wholesale and retail. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Paramus, New Jersey.
MOV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Movado Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Movado Group Inc ranked in the 38th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 45.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MOV, they are:
- Movado Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 11%; for context, that number is higher than 76.74% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Movado Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -71.85. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 1.98% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Movado Group Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 24.37% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOV Latest Social Stream
View Full MOV Social Stream
Latest MOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Movado Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOV as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will take a look at whether hedge funds think Movado Group, Inc (NYSE:MOV) is a good investment right now. We check hedge fund and billionaire investor sentiment before delving into hours of research. Hedge funds spend millions of dollars on Ivy League graduates, unconventional data sources, expert networks, and get tips […]
As Nordstrom kicks off its most important event of the year. CEO Erik Nordstrom chats with Yahoo Finance Live about the luxury department store's outlook.
In this article we will take a look at the 15 most valuable watch companies in the world. You can skip our detailed analysis of the watch industry’s outlook for 2021 and some of the major growth catalysts for these watch stocks, and go directly to the 5 Most Valuable Watch Companies in the World. […]
Do Its Financials Have Any Role To Play In Driving Movado Group, Inc.'s (NYSE:MOV) Stock Up Recently?
Movado Group (NYSE:MOV) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 12% over the last...
PARAMUS, N.J., Jun 16, 2021--Movado Group, Inc. (NYSE: MOV) today announced that the Company is scheduled to present at the Jefferies Virtual Consumer Conference on Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 8:35 am Eastern Time.
MOV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|