Moxian Inc (MOXC): Price and Financial Metrics
MOXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.01||52-week high||$1.80|
|Prev. close||$1.02||52-week low||$0.43|
|Day high||$1.02||Avg. volume||52,280|
|50-day MA||$0.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.00||Market Cap||35.91M|
MOXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOXC Stock Summary
- For MOXC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.29% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 185.96, MOXIAN (BVI) INC has a higher such ratio than 98.57% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, MOXC has reported earnings growth of 939.46%, putting it ahead of 98.31% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MOXIAN (BVI) INC are VIRC, EXPR, TLF, PFMT, and FORD.
- MOXC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MOXIAN (BVI) INC's official web site, go to www.moxianglobal.com.
MOXC Valuation Summary
- MOXC's price/sales ratio is 206.1; this is 20510% higher than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 84 months, MOXC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 19.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOXC.
MOXC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -573.9%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 63319.65%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -90.18%.
The table below shows MOXC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MOXC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MOXC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.93% of graded US stocks.
- MOXC's asset turnover comes in at 0.243 -- ranking 465th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ANY, MSCI, and NTWK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MOXC.
The table below shows MOXC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Moxian Inc (MOXC) Company Bio
Moxian Inc provides a social marketing and promotion platform to merchants who desire to promote their businesses through online social media. The Company aims to build a one-stop comprehensive solution with a social customer relation management tool that ties with data analysis capabilities to allow business owners to engage in precision marketing. Moxian serves customers worldwide.
MOXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOXC Latest Social Stream
View Full MOXC Social Stream
Latest MOXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MOXIAN (BVI) INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOXC as an investment opportunity.
Hong Kong, Nov. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Moxian (BVI) Inc (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: MOXC), a company engaged in bitcoin mining and related services in the United States, today announced that it has changed its corporate name from Moxian (BVI) Inc to Abits Group Inc. In addition, the Company’s ticker symbol on the Nasdaq Capital Market will be changed to “ABTS” from “MOXC” effective before the opening of trading on November 17, 2023. “The date marks an important milestone in the Company’s hist
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
Beijing, Nov. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Moxian (BVI) Inc (NASDAQ: MOXC) Following a very difficult year in 2022, when bitcoin prices to a low of about $15,000, 2023 began with a more cheerful note. Bitcoin prices on average for the six months to June 2023 hover around the $26,000 mark. For the Company, the immediate priority was the location of a new permanent site for its bitcoin operations. The earlier site, Columbus in Georgia proved to be untenable following volatile electricity prices as
Beijing, Oct. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Moxian (BVI) Inc (“Moxian” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: MOXC), a company engaged in bitcoin mining and related services in the United States, announced today on October 12, 2023, it received a letter from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”), notifying the Company that it is currently not in compliance with the minimum bid price requirement set forth under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2). It resulted from the fact that the closing bid price of the Compan
Hong Kong, Oct. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Moxian (BVI) Inc. (NASDAQ: MOXC), is proud to announce the launch of its subsidiary, ABit USA's, groundbreaking bitcoin self mining site. As a fully owned subsidiary of Moxian, ABit USA has established itself as a key player in the cryptocurrency mining industry, and this latest venture marks a significant milestone in the company's growth and innovation. In April 2023, ABit USA secured a prime piece of land in Duff, Tennessee, to construct a state-of
MOXC Price Returns