Moxian Inc (MOXC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOXC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MOXC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MOXC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 161 days.
- MOXC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.81% of US stocks).
MOXC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Moxian (BVI) Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- MOXC's price/sales ratio is 44.52; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.83% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MOXC is more volatile than 99.76% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Moxian (BVI) Inc are TUSK, CBRL, UNM, ULH, and NHC.
- MOXC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Moxian (BVI) Inc's official web site, go to www.moxianglobal.com.
MOXC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MOXC's EV/EBIT ratio is 334.11% lower, now standing at -75.5.
- MOXC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 53.7 over the prior 58 months.
- Over the past 58 months, MOXC's price/sales ratio has gone down 14956.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOXC.
MOXC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MOXC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.93% of graded US stocks.
- MOXC's asset turnover comes in at 0.243 -- ranking 465th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ANY, MSCI, and NTWK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MOXC.
The table below shows MOXC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MOXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.12||52-week high||$31.38|
|Prev. close||$1.15||52-week low||$1.06|
|Day high||$1.14||Avg. volume||204,526|
|50-day MA||$1.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.92||Market Cap||18.14M|
Moxian Inc (MOXC) Company Bio
Moxian Inc provides a social marketing and promotion platform to merchants who desire to promote their businesses through online social media. The Company aims to build a one-stop comprehensive solution with a social customer relation management tool that ties with data analysis capabilities to allow business owners to engage in precision marketing. Moxian serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOXC Latest Social Stream
View Full MOXC Social Stream
Latest MOXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Moxian (BVI) Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOXC as an investment opportunity.
Hong Kong, Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Moxian (BVI) Inc (“Moxian” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: MOXC), an Internet media marketing services provider, today announces that the Company has closed its private placement issue of 16 million new ordinary shares at $2.50 per share, raising an aggregate US$40 million. US$29.8 million from the private placement have been utilized to purchase bitcoin mining assets and the balance retained as working capital. Both transactions and the related agreements were approved by the shareholders of the Company at a Special Meeting held on December 28, 2022.
Moxian ((BVI)) (MOXC) received a letter from the Listing Qualifications Staff of Nasdaq regarding non-compliance with the periodic filing requirement of Nasdaq Listing Rule since it
Hong Kong, Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Moxian (BVI) Inc (“Moxian” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: MOXC), an Internet media marketing services provider, today announces that, on February 7, 2022, the Company received a letter from the Listing Qualifications Staff (the “Staff”) of The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) stating that the Company no longer met the periodic filing requirement of Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) (the “Rule”) since the Company failed to file its Form 20-F transition repo
Good morning, investor!
Hong Kong, Dec. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Moxian (BVI) Inc. (Moxian or the Company) (NASDAQ: MOXC), an Internet media marketing services provider, today announces that pursuant to its decision to enter into the bitcoin mining business and other related activities, it will hold a Special Meeting of Shareholders on Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at 11:00 am, local time, at Room 911, Tower 2, Silvercord, 30 Canton Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China. At the meeting, Shareholders who are registered as of December 9, 2021 will be eligible to attend and vote on the following three proposals:
MOXC Price Returns