Moxian Inc (MOXC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOXC POWR Grades
- MOXC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 64.41% of US stocks.
- MOXC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MOXC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.14% of US stocks).
MOXC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Moxian Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.51% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Moxian Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MOXC is more volatile than 99.68% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Moxian Inc are HRTG, ARGO, TSRI, FRG, and ENZN.
- Visit MOXC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.moxianglobal.com.
MOXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.62||52-week high||$24.36|
|Prev. close||$11.79||52-week low||$0.75|
|Day high||$11.96||Avg. volume||1,700,373|
|50-day MA||$9.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.84||Market Cap||224.75M|
Moxian Inc (MOXC) Company Bio
Moxian Inc provides a social marketing and promotion platform to merchants who desire to promote their businesses through online social media. The Company aims to build a one-stop comprehensive solution with a social customer relation management tool that ties with data analysis capabilities to allow business owners to engage in precision marketing. Moxian serves customers worldwide.
MOXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOXC Latest Social Stream
View Full MOXC Social Stream
Latest MOXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Moxian Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOXC as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls Moxian, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MOXC ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
We're starting off the day with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday, including winners and losers.
We're back at it again with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday and Chinese education stocks are on the move.
Photo by JMrocek/iStock via Getty Images Investment case One of my SA subscribers suggested I should take a look at a small Chinese company named Moxian (NASDAQ:MOXC), and this is one of those times when I have no idea why the valuation is soaring. This firm has barely any asset...
Hong Kong, March 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Moxian, Inc. (“Moxian” or the “Company”) (MOXC), an offline-to-online (O2O) social media services and Internet media marketing services provider, today announces that its proposed merger with Btab Group Inc., (“Btab”) has been terminated by mutual consent, as provided for in the terms of the Share Exchange Agreement signed on August 27, 2020. The Company also announces the resignations of Mr. James Tan Meng Dong and Dr. David Cheang Sien Chan, both Singaporeans, from the Board with effect from February 28, 2021. The Board now comprises Mr. Hao Qinghu as the CEO of the Company and three other independent directors, Mr. Lionel Choong Khuat Leok, Mr. William Yap Guan Hong and Ms Wendy Wang Yingjie, all of whom have been in office since 2019. Ab...
MOXC Price Returns