Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (MPAA): Price and Financial Metrics
MPAA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Motorcar Parts America Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.7%, Motorcar Parts America Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.78% of about US stocks.
- Motorcar Parts America Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.79%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.74% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MPAA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HAE, SNOA, UCTT, XGN, and ADMS.
- Visit MPAA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.motorcarparts.com.
MPAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.76||52-week high||$26.42|
|Prev. close||$22.14||52-week low||$10.64|
|Day high||$22.87||Avg. volume||75,971|
|50-day MA||$22.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.36||Market Cap||433.71M|
Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (MPAA) Company Bio
Motorcar Parts of America is a remanufacturer, manufacturer and distributor of automotive aftermarket parts -- including alternators, starters, wheel hub assembly products and brake master cylinders utilized in imported and domestic passenger vehicles, light trucks and heavy duty applications. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Torrance, California.
MPAA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MPAA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Motorcar Parts America Inc ranked in the 89th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 898.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MPAA, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.66 years, is 0.52% -- higher than 80.65% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 27% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 60.93% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 50.02% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MPAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPAA Latest Social Stream
View Full MPAA Social Stream
Latest MPAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Motorcar Parts America Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPAA as an investment opportunity.
Motorcar Parts of America’s Chief Executive Honored by Federated Auto Parts for Contributions to Industry; Inducted to Vendor Hall of Fame
Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (Nasdaq:MPAA) today announced Selwyn Joffe has received Federated Auto Parts’ 2021 Vendor Hall of Fame award.
Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (Nasdaq: MPAA) today announced its wholly owned subsidiary D&V Electronics has expanded its presence in North America with the opening of a state-of-the art technical center in the Detroit area -- providing automobile manufacturers with a convenient location for electric powertrain testing solutions to measure performance, reliability and manufacturing quality, as well as on-site engineering support.
Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (Nasdaq:MPAA) today announced it is scheduled for a fireside chat presentation on Monday, March 15, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific time at Roth Capital Partners 33rd Annual Stock Growth Conference being held this year in a virtual format.
Shares of Motorcar Parts of America (NASDAQ:MPAA) remained unaffected after the company reported Q3 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share …
MPAA Price Returns
Continue Researching MPAAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Motorcar Parts America Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Motorcar Parts America Inc (MPAA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Motorcar Parts America Inc (MPAA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Motorcar Parts America Inc (MPAA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!