Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (MPAA): Price and Financial Metrics
MPAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.02||52-week high||$19.93|
|Prev. close||$5.77||52-week low||$4.26|
|Day high||$6.10||Avg. volume||259,444|
|50-day MA||$5.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.65||Market Cap||117.34M|
MPAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPAA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MPAA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MPAA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MPAA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 27.14% of US stocks).
MPAA Stock Summary
- MPAA's price/sales ratio is 0.19; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 5.73% of US stocks.
- The volatility of MOTORCAR PARTS OF AMERICA INC's share price is greater than that of 87.89% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- MOTORCAR PARTS OF AMERICA INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -45.65%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 11.4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MOTORCAR PARTS OF AMERICA INC are NGVT, ZEV, MARK, BON, and TTMI.
- Visit MPAA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.motorcarparts.com.
MPAA Valuation Summary
- MPAA's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 75% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- MPAA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MPAA.
MPAA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.2%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 456.71%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 200.97%.
The table below shows MPAA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MPAA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MPAA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.08% of graded US stocks.
- MPAA's asset turnover comes in at 0.714 -- ranking 44th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- LCII, CPS, and DORM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MPAA.
The table below shows MPAA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MPAA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MPAA, see our MPAA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$29.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (MPAA) Company Bio
Motorcar Parts of America is a remanufacturer, manufacturer and distributor of automotive aftermarket parts -- including alternators, starters, wheel hub assembly products and brake master cylinders utilized in imported and domestic passenger vehicles, light trucks and heavy duty applications. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Torrance, California.
MPAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPAA Latest Social Stream
View Full MPAA Social Stream
Latest MPAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MOTORCAR PARTS OF AMERICA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPAA as an investment opportunity.
Motorcar Parts of America Recognized for Outstanding Service by Parts Warehouse and Associate Stores; Receives Recognition as one of the Most Trustworthy Companies in Recently Published National Survey
LOS ANGELES, April 24, 2023--Motorcar Parts of America Inc. (Nasdaq: MPAA) today announced it has received the 2022 award for Outstanding Corporate Logistics Support from Parts Warehouse, a member of The Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance, Inc., and Associate Stores at the organization’s 2023 Sales Conference & Vendor Expo recently held in Birmingham, Alabama.
Motorcar Parts of America Announces Strategic Convertible Note Investment
LOS ANGELES, March 31, 2023--Motorcar Parts of America Inc. (Nasdaq: MPAA) today announced it has entered into a note purchase investment with funds affiliated with or advised by Los Angeles-based Bison Capital Asset Management, LLC, and the sale of $32,000,000 in aggregate principal amount Convertible Notes due in 2029.
Motorcar Parts of America (NASDAQ:MPAA) shareholders have endured a 61% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
Generally speaking long term investing is the way to go. But no-one is immune from buying too high. To wit, the...
Motorcar Parts of America Adds Newer Model Coverage for Brake Pads and Rotors
LOS ANGELES, March 15, 2023--Motorcar Parts of America Inc. (Nasdaq: MPAA) today announced it has added more than 100 new late model vehicle part number applications to its catalog in the last four months, providing coverage for more than 40 million vehicles.
Why Shares of Unisys, Organogenesis, and Motorcar Parts of America Fell Today
Shares of Unisys (NYSE: UIS), Organogenesis Holdings (NASDAQ: ORGO), and Motorcar Parts of America (NASDAQ: MPAA) fell today as all three stocks were removed from the S&P SmallCap 600 index as part of its quarterly rebalancing. Unisys closed the day down 14.1%, Organogenesis lost 18.5%, and Motorcar Parts of America gave up 12.2%. There are several reasons stocks fall when they're removed from a major index like the S&P SmallCap 600.
MPAA Price Returns
Continue Researching MPAAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Motorcar Parts America Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Motorcar Parts America Inc (MPAA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Motorcar Parts America Inc (MPAA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Motorcar Parts America Inc (MPAA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...