Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (MPAA): Price and Financial Metrics
MPAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.10||52-week high||$19.93|
|Prev. close||$8.02||52-week low||$4.26|
|Day high||$8.43||Avg. volume||254,917|
|50-day MA||$8.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.82||Market Cap||158.72M|
MPAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPAA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MPAA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MPAA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MPAA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24% of US stocks).
MPAA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MOTORCAR PARTS OF AMERICA INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.22, MOTORCAR PARTS OF AMERICA INC has a higher such ratio than merely 7.26% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of MOTORCAR PARTS OF AMERICA INC's share price is greater than that of 88.73% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MOTORCAR PARTS OF AMERICA INC are OI, EAF, AMCR, SPR, and OPTN.
- Visit MPAA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.motorcarparts.com.
MPAA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MPAA's price/earnings ratio is 279.33% lower, now standing at -26.9.
- MPAA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MPAA.
MPAA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.2%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 456.71%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 200.97%.
The table below shows MPAA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MPAA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MPAA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.08% of graded US stocks.
- MPAA's asset turnover comes in at 0.714 -- ranking 44th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- LCII, CPS, and DORM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MPAA.
The table below shows MPAA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (MPAA) Company Bio
Motorcar Parts of America is a remanufacturer, manufacturer and distributor of automotive aftermarket parts -- including alternators, starters, wheel hub assembly products and brake master cylinders utilized in imported and domestic passenger vehicles, light trucks and heavy duty applications. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Torrance, California.
MPAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPAA Latest Social Stream
View Full MPAA Social Stream
Latest MPAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MOTORCAR PARTS OF AMERICA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPAA as an investment opportunity.
RYE, N.Y., Sept. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gabelli Funds will host the 47th Annual Automotive Symposium on October 30th and 31st, 2023 at the Encore at Wynn in Las Vegas, Nevada. This two-day symposium will feature presentations by senior managements of leading automotive and trucking companies, with a lineup that enables investors to understand ever-changing dynamics within the automotive industry. Presenting attendees, which include original equipment suppliers, automotive retailers, afterm
Private Capital, a renowned investment firm, recently disclosed its portfolio updates for the second quarter of 2023, which ended on June 30, 2023.
Q1 2024 Motorcar Parts of America Inc Earnings Call
LOS ANGELES, August 09, 2023--Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (Nasdaq: MPAA) today reported results for its fiscal 2024 first quarter ended June 30, 2023, and reiterated the company’s full-year outlook.
Immersion Investment Partners, an investment management company, released its second quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The fund returned 22.3% in the second quarter compared to 5.21% for the Russell 2000 Index. The firm is happy with its broad-based year-to-date performance. The fund returned 29.73% year-to-date compared to […]
MPAA Price Returns
Continue Researching MPAAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Motorcar Parts America Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Motorcar Parts America Inc (MPAA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Motorcar Parts America Inc (MPAA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Motorcar Parts America Inc (MPAA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch