Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (MPAA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MPAA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MPAA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MPAA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MPAA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 31.51% of US stocks).
MPAA Stock Summary
- MPAA's current price/earnings ratio is 40.43, which is higher than 80.89% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- MPAA's price/sales ratio is 0.53; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 11.84% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 38.67%, Motorcar Parts America Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 80.82% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MPAA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UCTT, LPRO, TTMI, HAE, and TELA.
- MPAA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Motorcar Parts America Inc's official web site, go to www.motorcarparts.com.
MPAA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MPAA's price/earnings ratio is 21.65% lower, now standing at 15.2.
- Over the past 243 months, MPAA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 154.1.
- MPAA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MPAA.
MPAA Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -18.08%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 126.59%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -169.01%.
The table below shows MPAA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MPAA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MPAA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.08% of graded US stocks.
- MPAA's asset turnover comes in at 0.714 -- ranking 44th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- LCII, CPS, and DORM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MPAA.
The table below shows MPAA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MPAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.42||52-week high||$24.87|
|Prev. close||$13.20||52-week low||$12.85|
|Day high||$13.44||Avg. volume||69,046|
|50-day MA||$14.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.11||Market Cap||256.58M|
Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (MPAA) Company Bio
Motorcar Parts of America is a remanufacturer, manufacturer and distributor of automotive aftermarket parts -- including alternators, starters, wheel hub assembly products and brake master cylinders utilized in imported and domestic passenger vehicles, light trucks and heavy duty applications. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Torrance, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MPAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPAA Latest Social Stream
View Full MPAA Social Stream
Latest MPAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Motorcar Parts America Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPAA as an investment opportunity.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Amongst other things...
MPAA earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
Full story available on Benzinga.com
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (Nasdaq: MPAA) today reported results for its fiscal 2022 third quarter ended December 31, 2021. Fiscal Third Quarter Highlights Record net sales of $161.8 million versus $122.6 million a year earlier, reflecting strong organic growth and favorable industry dynamics. Net income of $3.1 million, or $0.16 per diluted share, compared with $8.5 million, or $0.44 per diluted share a year ago. Net income for the fiscal third quarter of 202
Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (MPAA) CEO Selwyn Joffe on Q3 2022 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
No summary available.
MPAA Price Returns
Continue Researching MPAAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Motorcar Parts America Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Motorcar Parts America Inc (MPAA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Motorcar Parts America Inc (MPAA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Motorcar Parts America Inc (MPAA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch