Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (MPAA): Price and Financial Metrics
MPAA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 214.81, Motorcar Parts America Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 81.58% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 169.16%, Motorcar Parts America Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.94% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MPAA comes in at -20.74% -- higher than that of only 14.25% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MPAA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTSC, PFIE, BRC, TNET, and IOSP.
- Visit MPAA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.motorcarparts.com.
MPAA Stock Price Chart More Charts
MPAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.79||52-week high||$24.60|
|Prev. close||$18.62||52-week low||$13.41|
|Day high||$18.97||Avg. volume||123,083|
|50-day MA||$21.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.67||Market Cap||356.35M|
Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (MPAA) Company Bio
Motorcar Parts of America is a remanufacturer, manufacturer and distributor of automotive aftermarket parts -- including alternators, starters, wheel hub assembly products and brake master cylinders utilized in imported and domestic passenger vehicles, light trucks and heavy duty applications. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Torrance, California.