Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (MPAA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MPAA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MPAA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MPAA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- MPAA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 16.86% of US stocks).
MPAA Stock Summary
- MPAA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 173.75 -- higher than 87.07% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- MPAA's went public 28.7 years ago, making it older than 78.08% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.39, MOTORCAR PARTS OF AMERICA INC has a higher such ratio than only 12.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MOTORCAR PARTS OF AMERICA INC are FTI, ICUI, FNA, BON, and ZEV.
- Visit MPAA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.motorcarparts.com.
MPAA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MPAA's EV/EBIT ratio is 80.16% higher, now standing at 22.7.
- Over the past 243 months, MPAA's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MPAA.
MPAA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -36.87%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -65.72%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -39.94%.
The table below shows MPAA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MPAA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MPAA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.08% of graded US stocks.
- MPAA's asset turnover comes in at 0.714 -- ranking 44th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- LCII, CPS, and DORM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MPAA.
The table below shows MPAA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MPAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.95||52-week high||$20.12|
|Prev. close||$12.65||52-week low||$11.88|
|Day high||$12.70||Avg. volume||61,472|
|50-day MA||$16.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.44||Market Cap||232.09M|
Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (MPAA) Company Bio
Motorcar Parts of America is a remanufacturer, manufacturer and distributor of automotive aftermarket parts -- including alternators, starters, wheel hub assembly products and brake master cylinders utilized in imported and domestic passenger vehicles, light trucks and heavy duty applications. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Torrance, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MPAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPAA Latest Social Stream
View Full MPAA Social Stream
Latest MPAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MOTORCAR PARTS OF AMERICA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPAA as an investment opportunity.
Motorcar Parts of America ( NASDAQ:MPAA ) Second Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$172.5m (down...
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (Nasdaq: MPAA) today reported results for its fiscal 2023 second quarter ended September 30, 2022 – reflecting solid demand for aftermarket hard parts, offset by customers delaying orders and supply chain disruptions for critical components. Fiscal 2023 Second Quarter Results Net sales for the fiscal 2023 second quarter were $172.5 million -- representing a 6.6 percent increase compared with $161.8 million in the prior year, which ex
Motorcar Parts (MPAA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -71.43% and 1.69%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MPAA ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a significant share price...
LOS ANGELES, November 03, 2022--Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (Nasdaq: MPAA) today announced the company will issue results for its fiscal 2023 second quarter on Wednesday, November 9, 2022.
MPAA Price Returns
Continue Researching MPAAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Motorcar Parts America Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Motorcar Parts America Inc (MPAA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Motorcar Parts America Inc (MPAA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Motorcar Parts America Inc (MPAA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch