Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock (MPW): Price and Financial Metrics
MPW Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Medical Properties Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 98.63% of US stocks.
- MPW's price/sales ratio is 14.54; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.98% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MPW comes in at -29.82% -- higher than that of merely 10.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MPW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAI, MNR, MMP, CF, and ATAX.
- MPW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Medical Properties Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.medicalpropertiestrust.com.
MPW Stock Price Chart More Charts
MPW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.13||52-week high||$24.29|
|Prev. close||$21.49||52-week low||$16.83|
|Day high||$21.27||Avg. volume||3,729,317|
|50-day MA||$22.10||Dividend yield||4.84%|
|200-day MA||$19.74||Market Cap||10.93B|
Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock (MPW) Company Bio
Medical Properties Trust is a self-advised real estate investment trust formed to capitalize on the changing trends in healthcare delivery by acquiring and developing net-leased healthcare facilities. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Birmingham, Alabama.