Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock (MPW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MPW POWR Grades
- MPW scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 62.78% of US stocks.
- MPW's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- MPW ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
MPW Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Medical Properties Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Medical Properties Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 98.76% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MPW is more volatile than just 11.7% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MPW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MNR, HRZN, GLAD, MAA, and SLRC.
- Visit MPW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.medicalpropertiestrust.com.
MPW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.01||52-week high||$22.82|
|Prev. close||$20.82||52-week low||$16.10|
|Day high||$21.11||Avg. volume||3,828,839|
|50-day MA||$21.65||Dividend yield||5.38%|
|200-day MA||$20.26||Market Cap||12.36B|
Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock (MPW) Company Bio
Medical Properties Trust is a self-advised real estate investment trust formed to capitalize on the changing trends in healthcare delivery by acquiring and developing net-leased healthcare facilities. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Birmingham, Alabama.
MPW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPW Latest Social Stream
View Full MPW Social Stream
Latest MPW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Medical Properties Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPW as an investment opportunity.
Photo by FatCamera/E+ via Getty ImagesMedical Properties Trust (MPW) is a REIT formed in 2003 to acquire and develop net-leased hospital facilities. From its inception in Birmingham, Alabama, the company has grown to become one of the world's largest owners of hospitals - second in the US with a $12B...
Photo by Lurin/iStock via Getty Images In a recent article, I explain that REITs are still in the early stages of a multi-year repricing that will push REITs to new historic highs. Put shortly, there are a lot of investors who absolutely need income, and in a world of near-0%...
Welcome to the Medical Properties Trust conference call to discuss our first quarter 2021 financial results. With me today are Edward K. Aldag, Jr., Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of the company; and Steven Hamner, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Prime Healthcare Services, Inc. -- Moody's says no change to Prime Healthcare's B2 senior secured rating
Announcement: Moody's says no change to Prime Healthcare's B2 senior secured ratingGlobal Credit Research - 27 Apr 2021New York, April 27, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") announced today that there is no change to the B2 rating on Prime Healthcare Services, Inc. ("Prime Healthcare") recently upsized senior secured notes. All rights reserved.CREDIT RATINGS ISSUED BY MOODY'S CREDIT RATINGS AFFILIATES ARE THEIR CURRENT OPINIONS OF THE RELATIVE FUTURE CREDIT RISK OF ENTITIES, CREDIT COMMITMENTS, OR DEBT OR DEBT-LIKE SECURITIES, AND MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION PUBLISHED BY MOODY’S (COLLECTIVELY, “PUBLICATIONS”) MAY INCLUDE SUCH CURRENT OPINIONS.
Medical Properties Trust (NYSE: MPW) gets a lot of upside out of being a real estate investment trust (REIT), not least because it is investing in a market that nearly everyone expects to grow: healthcare spending. According to data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for healthcare spending is expected to be 5.4% through 2028, reaching $6.2 trillion by then, with healthcare expenditures taking up 19.7% of the GDP in 2028. Retirees can benefit from that trend by investing in Medical Properties Trust.
MPW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MPWWant to do more research on Medical Properties Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Medical Properties Trust Inc (MPW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Medical Properties Trust Inc (MPW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Medical Properties Trust Inc (MPW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch