Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock (MPW): Price and Financial Metrics
MPW Stock Summary
- For MPW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.42% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.15, Medical Properties Trust Inc has a higher such ratio than 91.43% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, MPW has reported earnings growth of 108.3%, putting it ahead of 89.51% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MPW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CF, PEGI, MAIN, ATAX, and CAI.
- MPW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Medical Properties Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.medicalpropertiestrust.com.
MPW Stock Price Chart More Charts
MPW Price/Volume Stats
Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock (MPW) Company Bio
Medical Properties Trust is a self-advised real estate investment trust formed to capitalize on the changing trends in healthcare delivery by acquiring and developing net-leased healthcare facilities. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Birmingham, Alabama.