Marpai, Inc. (MRAI): Price and Financial Metrics
MRAI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.66||52-week high||$13.60|
|Prev. close||$0.66||52-week low||$0.62|
|Day high||$0.70||Avg. volume||187,424|
|50-day MA||$1.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.63||Market Cap||4.82M|
MRAI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRAI POWR Grades
- MRAI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.49% of US stocks.
- MRAI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 106 days.
- MRAI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.02% of US stocks).
MRAI Stock Summary
- MRAI has a higher market value than merely 3.04% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $5,333,023.
- MARPAI INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.41% of US listed stocks.
- MRAI's went public 1.92 years ago, making it older than only 2.82% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MARPAI INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TKNO, INGN, VSTO, KAMN, and VERB.
- To check out MARPAI INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001844392.
MRAI Valuation Summary
- MRAI's EV/EBIT ratio is 0.4; this is 96.55% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MRAI's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRAI.
Marpai, Inc. (MRAI) Company Bio
Marpai, Inc., a technology-driven healthcare payer, focuses on providing services to the self-insured employer market. It also offers ancillary services, such as care management, case management, actuarial services, health savings account administration, and cost containment services. The company was incorporated in 2021 and is based in Tampa, Florida.
MRAI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRAI Latest Social Stream
View Full MRAI Social Stream
Latest MRAI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARPAI INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRAI as an investment opportunity.
Maxim Group LLC to Host the Virtual Tech Conference Series: Emerging Growth in A.I., on Tuesday, September 26th & Wednesday, September 27th at 8:00 A.M. ET.
NEW YORK, Sept. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Maxim Group LLC, a full-service investment banking, securities and wealth management firm, and M-Vest, a digital community built for issuers, investors, and thought leaders, present the Virtual Tech Conference Series: Emerging Growth in A.I. The conference will take place on Tuesday, September 26th, & Wednesday, September 27th, 2023, starting at 8:00 a.m. ET. We will be presenting our Virtual Tech Conference Series: Emerging Growth in A.I. The continu
On September 11, 2023, Edmundo Gonzalez, the CEO of Marpai Inc (NASDAQ:MRAI), made a significant insider purchase of 42,000 shares of the company.
Marpai, Inc. ("Marpai" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: MRAI), a technology company transforming the $22 billion Third-Party Administrator (TPA) market supporting self-funded employer health plans, today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
Marpai, Inc. ("Marpai" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: MRAI), a deep learning technology company transforming third-party administration (TPA) in the self-funded health insurance market, will host a conference call and webcast on Thursday, August 3 at 8:30 a.m. ET to answer questions about the Company's operational and financial highlights for its second quarter 2023. The Company will report its second quarter results on Thursday before the call.
Marpai, Inc. ("Marpai" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: MRAI), a smart technology Third-Party Administrator (TPA) specializing in transforming self-funded employer health plans, announced the launch of its new plan designed exclusively for small employers. The Marpai Vitality Plan is a unique offering in the rapidly growing segment of self-funded health plans, where small businesses are increasingly opting for greater control, cost savings, and better benefits for their employees.
MRAI Price Returns