Morgan Stanley (MS): Price and Financial Metrics
MS Stock Summary
- Morgan Stanley's market capitalization of $53,127,965,828 is ahead of 97.32% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 8,658.57, Morgan Stanley is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.77% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.93 for Morgan Stanley; that's greater than it is for 94.78% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Morgan Stanley, a group of peers worth examining would be ICE, ECL, CAT, BKNG, and EL.
- Visit MS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.morganstanley.com.
MS Stock Price Chart More Charts
MS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.68||52-week high||$57.57|
|Prev. close||$31.62||52-week low||$27.20|
|Day high||$33.95||Avg. volume||17,993,600|
|50-day MA||$44.80||Dividend yield||4.43%|
|200-day MA||$45.48||Market Cap||53.86B|
Morgan Stanley (MS) Company Bio
Morgan Stanley provides various financial products and services to corporations, governments, financial institutions, and individuals worldwide. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in New York, New York.