Morgan Stanley (MS): Price and Financial Metrics
MS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $80,704,657,973, Morgan Stanley has a greater market value than 97.66% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MS is currently 2.31, higher than merely 10.52% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.85 for Morgan Stanley; that's greater than it is for 94.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GS, BKNG, MO, MDLZ, and BLK.
- Visit MS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.morganstanley.com.
MS Stock Price Chart More Charts
MS Price/Volume Stats
Morgan Stanley (MS) Company Bio
Morgan Stanley provides various financial products and services to corporations, governments, financial institutions, and individuals worldwide. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in New York, New York.