Morgan Stanley (MS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MS POWR Grades
- MS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 73.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MS is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- MS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
MS Stock Summary
- Morgan Stanley's market capitalization of $172,420,774,753 is ahead of 98.81% of US-listed equities.
- MS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.77% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Morgan Stanley comes in at 34%, a number that bests 84.49% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Morgan Stanley, a group of peers worth examining would be TMO, TXN, WFC, COST, and DHR.
- MS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Morgan Stanley's official web site, go to www.morganstanley.com.
MS Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MS's price/sales ratio is 11.11% lower, now standing at 3.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MS.
MS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.05||52-week high||$94.27|
|Prev. close||$91.68||52-week low||$44.60|
|Day high||$92.56||Avg. volume||10,907,909|
|50-day MA||$85.09||Dividend yield||1.52%|
|200-day MA||$69.29||Market Cap||171.27B|
Morgan Stanley (MS) Company Bio
Morgan Stanley provides various financial products and services to corporations, governments, financial institutions, and individuals worldwide. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in New York, New York.
MS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MS Latest Social Stream
View Full MS Social Stream
Latest MS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Morgan Stanley that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MS as an investment opportunity.
CCIV stock has been gaining ground lately.
Morgan Stanley is actively assigning former E*Trade executives with new roles in marketing and trading, among other positions.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Iron Spark I Inc. (NASDAQ: ISAA, the Company) announced today that it closed its initial public offering of 15,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock at $10.00 per share. The shares are listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market and began trading under the ticker symbol ISAA on June 9, 2021. The underwriters have been granted a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,250,000 shares offered by the Company to cover over-allotments, if any. Morgan Stanley acted
(Bloomberg) -- Chinese ride-hailing company Didi revealed a $1.6 billion net loss for 2020 as it moves ahead with plans for a U.S. initial public offering.The company in its first public filing for the IPO listed the offering as $100 million, a placeholder that will change when the company discloses terms for the share sale. Didi filed Thursday under the business name Xiaoju Kuaizhi Inc., with Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Morgan Stanley and JPMorgan Chase & Co. leading the offering.Didi, one of the
Morgan Stanley Donates $5 Million to 22 Hunger Relief Organizations Worldwide Through Move for Meals Campaign
Morgan Stanley today announced a donation of $5 million to 22 hunger relief organizations worldwide, equaling 50 million meals, as a result of its latest employee campaign: Move for Meals. From June 1-6, 15,086 employees in more than 533 cities around the world participated in the Move for Meals campaign, walking over 690 million steps to raise funds and awareness for global hunger.
MS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|