Morgan Stanley (MS): Price and Financial Metrics
MS Stock Summary
- Morgan Stanley's market capitalization of $85,688,572,561 is ahead of 97.66% of US-listed equities.
- MS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.62% of US stocks.
- Morgan Stanley's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 18.27%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Morgan Stanley are USB, GS, BLK, ENB, and ITUB.
- MS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Morgan Stanley's official web site, go to www.morganstanley.com.
MS Stock Price Chart More Charts
MS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.51||52-week high||$57.57|
|Prev. close||$56.44||52-week low||$38.76|
|Day high||$57.57||Avg. volume||10,555,009|
|50-day MA||$50.45||Dividend yield||2.43%|
|200-day MA||$45.38||Market Cap||93.09B|
Morgan Stanley (MS) Company Bio
Morgan Stanley provides various financial products and services to corporations, governments, financial institutions, and individuals worldwide. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in New York, New York.