Mesabi Trust (MSB): Price and Financial Metrics
MSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.13||52-week high||$29.00|
|Prev. close||$18.60||52-week low||$17.13|
|Day high||$18.64||Avg. volume||39,983|
|50-day MA||$19.94||Dividend yield||7.53%|
|200-day MA||$21.01||Market Cap||237.87M|
MSB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSB POWR Grades
- MSB scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MSB is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MSB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.69% of US stocks).
MSB Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MSB is currently 83.24, higher than 97.18% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For MSB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.22% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MESABI TRUST comes in at -78.14%, a number that bests just 2.11% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MSB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ITIC, NRC, STC, RVLV, and ESE.
- MSB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MESABI TRUST's official web site, go to www.mesabi-trust.com.
MSB Valuation Summary
- MSB's price/earnings ratio is 36.6; this is 140.79% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- MSB's price/sales ratio has moved up 12.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MSB.
MSB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 99.6%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 165.1%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 67.11%.
The table below shows MSB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MSB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MSB has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.84% of graded US stocks.
- MSB's asset turnover comes in at 1.97 -- ranking 5th of 444 Trading stocks.
- MC, GEO, and SEB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MSB.
The table below shows MSB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Mesabi Trust (MSB) Company Bio
Mesabi Trust engages in the collection and distribution of royalties and payment of expenses and liabilities. It holds interest in Peter Mitchell iron mine located near Babbitt and in Silver Bay, Minnesota. The company was founded on July 18, 1961 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
MSB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSB Latest Social Stream
View Full MSB Social Stream
Latest MSB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MESABI TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSB as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, October 13, 2023--Announcement of Mesabi Trust Distribution
MSB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|