The Madison Square Garden Company (New) (MSG): Price and Financial Metrics
MSG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Madison Square Garden Co is higher than 86.05% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 169.47%, Madison Square Garden Co's debt growth rate surpasses 90.38% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MSG has reported earnings growth of -124.69%, putting it ahead of only 11.85% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MSG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENV, PRSC, IIIV, ATRS, and AMRN.
- MSG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Madison Square Garden Co's official web site, go to www.themadisonsquaregardencompany.com.
MSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$237.22||52-week high||$316.39|
|Prev. close||$229.91||52-week low||$182.47|
|Day high||$242.34||Avg. volume||288,709|
|50-day MA||$247.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$270.95||Market Cap||5.69B|
The Madison Square Garden Company (New) (MSG) Company Bio
The Madison Square Garden Company is a world leader in live sports and entertainment with a portfolio of legendary sports teams, exclusive entertainment productions and celebrated venues.