The Madison Square Garden Company (New) (MSG): Price and Financial Metrics
MSG Stock Summary
- MSG's current price/earnings ratio is 552.12, which is higher than 99.32% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Madison Square Garden Co is higher than 91.56% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.35%, Madison Square Garden Co's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.38% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Madison Square Garden Co are STRA, AVH, FBM, AGX, and SBRA.
- MSG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Madison Square Garden Co's official web site, go to www.themadisonsquaregardencompany.com.
MSG Daily Price Range
MSG 52-Week Price Range
MSG Stock Price Chart More Charts
MSG Price/Volume Stats
The Madison Square Garden Company (New) (MSG) Company Bio
The Madison Square Garden Company is a world leader in live sports and entertainment with a portfolio of legendary sports teams, exclusive entertainment productions and celebrated venues.