The Madison Square Garden Company (New) (MSG): Price and Financial Metrics
MSG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MSG is currently 41.73, higher than 91.63% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 193.21%, Madison Square Garden Co's debt growth rate surpasses 91.64% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Madison Square Garden Co is reporting a growth rate of -188.37%; that's higher than merely 7.53% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MSG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENV, WYY, FORR, EVOP, and BCC.
- MSG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Madison Square Garden Co's official web site, go to www.themadisonsquaregardencompany.com.
MSG Stock Price Chart More Charts
MSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$267.82||52-week high||$316.39|
|Prev. close||$263.09||52-week low||$247.57|
|Day high||$270.88||Avg. volume||167,553|
|50-day MA||$297.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$282.52||Market Cap||6.42B|
The Madison Square Garden Company (New) (MSG) Company Bio
The Madison Square Garden Company is a world leader in live sports and entertainment with a portfolio of legendary sports teams, exclusive entertainment productions and celebrated venues.