Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp (MSGE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MSGE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MSGE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.24% of US stocks.
- MSGE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MSGE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 7.74% of US stocks).
MSGE Stock Summary
- MSGE's went public 2.49 years ago, making it older than just 11.96% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 134.4%, MADISON SQUARE GARDEN ENTERTAINMENT CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 90.93% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MSGE's revenue has grown 855.99% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.82% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MSGE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JWEL, HCI, EVC, SDPI, and BHE.
- Visit MSGE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.msgentertainment.com.
MSGE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MSGE's EV/EBIT ratio is 235.14% lower, now standing at -15.
- MSGE's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MSGE.
MSGE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MSGE has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.91% of graded US stocks.
- MSGE's asset turnover comes in at 0.045 -- ranking 41st of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MSGE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MSGE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.67||52-week high||$85.60|
|Prev. close||$46.81||52-week low||$43.44|
|Day high||$46.24||Avg. volume||213,559|
|50-day MA||$56.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$66.01||Market Cap||1.53B|
Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp (MSGE) Company Bio
Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp provides broadcasting services. The Company offers live streaming of sports and other entertainment programs. Madison Square Garden Entertainment serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
MSGE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSGE Latest Social Stream
View Full MSGE Social Stream
Latest MSGE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MADISON SQUARE GARDEN ENTERTAINMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSGE as an investment opportunity.
Madison Square Garden (MSGE) stock is getting a boost on Friday following approval from its Board to explore a potential spin-off.
Yahoo Finance Live checks out Madison Square Garden Entertainment's stock as the group explores options into the live entertainment industry.
Notable business headlines include a federal judge saying part of the Mar-a-Lago FBI raid affidavit can be unsealed, China's President Xi and Russian President Putin attending G20 in Indonesia, and MSG Entertainment seeking to explore a spin-off business.
NEW YORK, August 19, 2022--Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (NYSE: MSGE) ("MSG Entertainment") today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 2022. While the Company completed the acquisition of MSG Networks on July 9, 2021, MSG Networks’ results are included on a combined basis with the Company for all periods presented.
Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. Board of Directors Approves Exploration of Potential Spin-Off
NEW YORK, August 18, 2022--Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. ("MSG Entertainment") (NYSE: MSGE) today announced that its board of directors has authorized the Company’s management to explore a potential spin-off that would create a separately-traded public company comprised of its traditional live entertainment business – which includes a diverse collection of performance venues, entertainment and sports bookings and the Christmas Spectacular production – and the MSG Networks business. T
MSGE Price Returns