Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp (MSGE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MSGE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MSGE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MSGE is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MSGE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.56% of US stocks).
MSGE Stock Summary
- MSGE's went public 1.97 years ago, making it older than merely 5.2% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 151.91%, Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 92.79% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp comes in at 308.89%, a number that bests 97.38% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MSGE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLBK, BHE, SDPI, EVC, and PVBC.
- Visit MSGE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.msgentertainment.com.
MSGE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MSGE's EV/EBIT ratio is 137.72% lower, now standing at -6.3.
- Over the past 17 months, MSGE's price/sales ratio has gone up 12.9.
- MSGE's price/sales ratio has moved up 12.9 over the prior 17 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MSGE.
MSGE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MSGE has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.91% of graded US stocks.
- MSGE's asset turnover comes in at 0.045 -- ranking 41st of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MSGE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MSGE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.34||52-week high||$94.37|
|Prev. close||$61.50||52-week low||$57.66|
|Day high||$64.79||Avg. volume||247,933|
|50-day MA||$75.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$73.21||Market Cap||2.20B|
Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp (MSGE) Company Bio
Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp provides broadcasting services. The Company offers live streaming of sports and other entertainment programs. Madison Square Garden Entertainment serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
MSGE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSGE Latest Social Stream
View Full MSGE Social Stream
Latest MSGE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSGE as an investment opportunity.
Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (MSGE) Management on Q2 2022 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (MSGE) Q2 2022 Earnings Conference Call February 9, 2022 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Ari Danes - Senior Vice President Investor Relations & Treasury Andy Lustgarten - President Andrea Greenberg - President & Chief Executive Officer, MSG Networks David Byrnes - Executive Vice President &...
NEW YORK, February 09, 2022--Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (NYSE: MSGE) ("MSG Entertainment") today reported financial results for the fiscal second quarter ended December 31, 2021. While the Company completed the acquisition of MSG Networks on July 9, 2021, MSG Networks' results are included on a combined basis with the Company for all periods presented.
Madison Square Garden Entertainment (NYSE:MSGE) is scheduled to announce FQ2 earnings results on Wednesday, February 9th, before market open. The consensus EPS Estimate is $1.17 vs. -$5.17 year ago and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $543.95M (+2254.8% Y/Y). Over the last 3 months, EPS estimates have seen 0 upward revisions...
Birmingham, MI, based Investment company Seizert Capital Partners, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys First Horizon Corp, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, eBay Inc, Activision Blizzard Inc, Graham Holdings Co, sells Liberty Formula One Group, McKesson Corp, Insperity Inc, Bank of America Corp, Microsoft Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Seizert Capital Partners, Llc.
Minneapolis, MN, based Investment company Minneapolis Portfolio Management Group, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Canadian Pacific Railway, Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp, sells WestRock Co, The Mosaic Co, Kyndryl Holdings Inc, Vanguard S&P 500 ETF, Honeywell International Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Minneapolis Portfolio Management Group, LLC.
MSGE Price Returns