Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp (MSGE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MSGE POWR Grades
- MSGE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 69.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MSGE is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MSGE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
MSGE Stock Summary
- MSGE's went public 2.8 years ago, making it older than just 14.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MSGE is currently 31.96, higher than 83.47% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that MSGE's revenue has grown 297.65% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.88% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MSGE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HCI, IPDN, TMST, MDC, and MTRX.
- Visit MSGE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.msgentertainment.com.
MSGE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MSGE's price/sales ratio is 52.63% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 34 months, MSGE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 472.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MSGE.
MSGE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MSGE has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.91% of graded US stocks.
- MSGE's asset turnover comes in at 0.045 -- ranking 41st of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MSGE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MSGE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.80||52-week high||$84.57|
|Prev. close||$49.19||52-week low||$38.98|
|Day high||$49.97||Avg. volume||225,228|
|50-day MA||$45.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.60||Market Cap||1.67B|
Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp (MSGE) Company Bio
Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp provides broadcasting services. The Company offers live streaming of sports and other entertainment programs. Madison Square Garden Entertainment serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
MSGE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSGE Latest Social Stream
View Full MSGE Social Stream
Latest MSGE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MADISON SQUARE GARDEN ENTERTAINMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSGE as an investment opportunity.
The state attorney general’s office said Wednesday that the company has reportedly used the technology to bar lawyers from firms who are currently suing it over unrelated matters from its venues.
Radio City Rockettes and Boston Conservatory Partner on First-Ever, College-Level Rockettes Precision Dance Technique Course
NEW YORK, January 19, 2023--The Radio City Rockettes and Boston Conservatory at Berklee announced today that the organizations are partnering to offer a Rockettes Precision Dance Technique course beginning with Boston Conservatory’s spring 2023 semester—the first class of its kind in both Rockettes and Boston Conservatory history. The for-credit course, which will be taught by members of the Rockettes organization, will be open to Boston Conservatory dance majors in both the contemporary dance a
Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (MSGE) on Friday said it would move ahead with a spin-off of its live entertainment business and planned to complete that spin-off by the end of March. Executives for the company said it had confidentially filed an amended registration statement for the proposed deal, and said it expected to file a publicly available registration statement next month. MSG in December said it was weighing separating its live entertainment segment as part of a “revised” spin-off plan approved by its board.
Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. Confidentially Files Amended Form 10 Registration Statement for Proposed Spin-off of Live Entertainment Business
NEW YORK, January 13, 2023--Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (NYSE: MSGE) today announced that it is moving forward with the spin-off of its traditional live entertainment business, which includes a diverse collection of venues in New York and Chicago, the Company’s entertainment and sports bookings business, and the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes production. The Company has confidentially submitted an Amended Form 10 Registration Statement with the U.S. Securit
As of Thursday, Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp.’s (NYSE:MSGE) stock closed at $42.57, up from $41.99 the previous day. While Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. has overperformed by 1.38%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, MSGE fell by -33.78%, with highs and lows ranging […]
MSGE Price Returns