Metalla Royalty & Streaming Limited (MTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTA POWR Grades
- MTA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.26% of US stocks.
- MTA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MTA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2% of US stocks).
MTA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.43, METALLA ROYALTY & STREAMING LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 4.95% of US stocks.
- MTA's price/sales ratio is 121.47; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.74% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 180.93%, METALLA ROYALTY & STREAMING LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 92.62% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SGLY, LICY, CLNE, SG, and BRDG.
- MTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit METALLA ROYALTY & STREAMING LTD's official web site, go to www.metallaroyalty.com.
MTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.15||52-week high||$7.72|
|Prev. close||$5.32||52-week low||$3.42|
|Day high||$5.37||Avg. volume||158,393|
|50-day MA||$4.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.72||Market Cap||265.72M|
Metalla Royalty & Streaming Limited (MTA) Company Bio
Metalla Royalty & Streaming Limited operates as a precious metals royalty and streaming company. The Company engages in the acquisition and management of precious metal royalties, streams, and similar production based interests. Metalla Royalty & Streaming offers its services in Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTA Latest Social Stream
View Full MTA Social Stream
Latest MTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about METALLA ROYALTY & STREAMING LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTA as an investment opportunity.
METALLA COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF ROYALTIES ON BARRICK GOLD'S LAMA COMPLEX
Metalla Royalty & Streaming Ltd. ("Metalla" or the "Company") (NYSE American: MTA) (TSXV: MTA) is pleased to announce that, further to its news release dated December 12, 2022, it has completed (the "Closing") the acquisition of one half of an existing 5% to 7.5% step scale gross gold proceeds royalty (constituting a 2.5% to 3.75% step scale gross gold proceeds royalty payable to Metalla) that is payable on gold bullion and unrefined gold, and one half of an existing 0.5% to 6% sliding scale net
METALLA COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF ROYALTY PORTFOLIO FROM ALAMOS GOLD
Metalla Royalty & Streaming Ltd. ("Metalla" or the "Company") (NYSE American: MTA) (TSXV: MTA) is pleased to announce that, further to its news release dated December 22, 2022, it has closed (the "Closing") the acquisition of a portfolio of one silver stream and three royalties (the "Transaction") from Alamos Gold Inc. (NYSE: AGI) (TSX: AGI) for 939,355 of common shares of Metalla at a price of US$5.3228 per share (representing the 20-day VWAP on the NYSE American at signing).
THE Mining Investment Event of the North - Québec City, June 2023 Welcomes Returning Special Sponsor - The Government of Québec Announces Critical Metals Day - June 20
Powered by Platinum Stage Sponsor - National Bank Financial THE Maple Gold Mines & JDS Group of Companies Student Sponsorship THE Salon Mi3 ExplorCo LoungeSpecial Sponsor: Government of Québec Premier Sponsor: Laurentian Bank Securities Platinum Stage Sponsor: National Bank Financial Gold Sponsors: BMO, IBK Capital, O3 Mining, Maple Gold Mines, JDS Group of Companies, Troilus Gold Silver Sponsors: PearTree Financial, Stifel GMP, Mi3 Financial Communications Bronze Sponsors: Cassels, ...
TSX Venture Exchange Stock Maintenance Bulletins
TSX VENTURE COMPANIES
Stellantis to Build Electric Aircraft with Archer and Provide Strategic Funding for Growth
AMSTERDAM & SANTA CLARA, Calif., January 04, 2023--Stellantis N.V. (NYSE / MTA / Euronext Paris: STLA) and Archer Aviation Inc. (NYSE: ACHR) today announced that they have agreed to significantly expand their partnership by joining forces to manufacture Archer’s flagship electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft, Midnight.
MTA Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...