Metalla Royalty & Streaming Limited (MTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTA Stock Summary
- MTA's went public 1.22 years ago, making it older than only 0.6% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 111.67, Metalla Royalty & Streaming Ltd has a higher such ratio than 96.49% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that MTA's revenue has grown -54.36% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 5.36% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Metalla Royalty & Streaming Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be EMX, SHWZ, DHIL, GRIL, and MKGI.
- Visit MTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.metallaroyalty.com.
MTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.90||52-week high||$13.50|
|Prev. close||$7.90||52-week low||$6.75|
|Day high||$7.99||Avg. volume||298,255|
|50-day MA||$9.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.62||Market Cap||341.22M|
Metalla Royalty & Streaming Limited (MTA) Company Bio
Metalla Royalty & Streaming Limited operates as a precious metals royalty and streaming company. The Company engages in the acquisition and management of precious metal royalties, streams, and similar production based interests. Metalla Royalty & Streaming offers its services in Canada.
MTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTA Latest Social Stream
View Full MTA Social Stream
Latest MTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Metalla Royalty & Streaming Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTA as an investment opportunity.
TSXV: MTA NYSE AMERICAN: MTA VANCOUVER, BC, June 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ - Metalla Royalty & Streaming Ltd. ("Metalla" or the "Company") (NYSE American: MTA) (TSXV: MTA) is pleased to announce the voting results for its annual general meeting of shareholders held on June 23, 2021 (the
No summary available.
Metalla Royalty & Streaming (TSXV: MTA) this morning announced that it has acquired another net smelter return royalty. The latest
NYSE AMERICAN: MTA TSXV: MTA VANCOUVER, BC, June 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ - Metalla Royalty & Streaming Ltd. ("Metalla" or the "Company") (NYSE American: MTA) (TSXV: MTA) is pleased to announce it has completed the acquisition of an existing 1.35% net smelter return royalty on a portion of
Metalla Royalty & Streaming buys royalty on part of Côté project, set to become one of Canada''s largest gold mines
Metalla Royalty & Streaming Ltd (CVE:MTA) (NYSEAMERICAN:MTA) (FRA:X9C) revealed that it has bought an existing 1.35% net smelter return (NSR) royalty on part of the Côté gold project in Ontario, where construction of a US$1.3 billion mine started late last year. Côté is owned by Canadian mining major IAMGOLD Corp. and Fortune 500 trading giant Sumitomo and the royalty was bought for C$7.5 million in cash from arm''s length sellers. The project is set to become one of Canada''s largest gold mines with expected annual output of 493,000 ounces and total cash costs of US$600 per ounce in the first five years. READ: Metalla Royalty inks distribution deal for new equity program "This transaction provides extraordinary value for Metalla shareholders," said Brett Heath, CEO of Metalla in a stat...
MTA Price Returns