Metalla Royalty & Streaming Limited (MTBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTBC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MTBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.09% of US stocks.
- MTBC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MTBC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 38.1% of US stocks).
MTBC Stock Summary
- MTBC has a higher market value than only 13.51% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $84,805,381.
- MTBC's price/sales ratio is 0.61; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 14.06% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MTBC has reported earnings growth of -141.94%, putting it ahead of merely 13.3% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CareCloud Inc are JMIA, TNET, APYX, CLS, and FTHM.
- Visit MTBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.carecloud.com.
MTBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MTBC's EV/EBIT ratio is 236.12% lower, now standing at -43.9.
- Over the past 87 months, MTBC's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.5.
- MTBC's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.5 over the prior 87 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTBC.
MTBC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 58.68%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 123.29%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 13.96%.
The table below shows MTBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTBC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.91% of graded US stocks.
- MTBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.917 -- ranking 144th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TTD, TNET, and EPAY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTBC.
The table below shows MTBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.47||52-week high||$9.39|
|Prev. close||$3.42||52-week low||$3.25|
|Day high||$3.56||Avg. volume||57,143|
|50-day MA||$3.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.65||Market Cap||52.28M|
Metalla Royalty & Streaming Limited (MTBC) Company Bio
Metalla Royalty & Streaming Limited operates as a precious metals royalty and streaming company. The Company engages in the acquisition and management of precious metal royalties, streams, and similar production based interests. Metalla Royalty & Streaming offers its services in Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTBC Latest Social Stream
View Full MTBC Social Stream
Latest MTBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CareCloud Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTBC as an investment opportunity.
Rocklin-based dental practice management technology company tab32 has hired a string of executives recently, along with dozens of employees, as it builds out its operations and national sales efforts.
SOMERSET, N.J., Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CareCloud, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTBC) (Nasdaq: MTBCP) (Nasdaq: MTBCO), a leader in healthcare technology solutions for medical practices and health systems nationwide, today announced that it is redeeming 800,000 shares (the "Redeemed Shares") of its 11% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock (Nasdaq: MTBCP) (the "Series A Preferred Shares"), representing approximately 15% of the approximately 5,300,000 issued and outstanding shares of
CareCloud Declares First Dividend on Non-Convertible Series B Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock
SOMERSET, N.J., Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CareCloud, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: MTBC) (Nasdaq: MTBCP) (Nasdaq: MTBCO), a leading provider of proprietary, cloud-based healthcare IT solutions and services, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared the first monthly cash dividend for its 8.75% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock ("Series B Preferred Stock") for February 2022. Holders of shares of the Series B Preferred Stock are entitled to receive cum
tab32, the dental industry's #1 cloud-based, fully integrated technology platform, today announced the appointment of health-tech veteran Daniel Masvidal as SVP of Operations. Bringing almost a decade's experience driving scalable success in the healthcare SaaS and Practice Management Software (PMS) space, Masvidal will spearhead the delivery of tab32's complete, customizable cloud solution to practices and Dental Services Organizations (DSOs) across the United States.
SOMERSET, N.J., Feb. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CareCloud, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTBC) (Nasdaq: MTBCP), a leader in healthcare technology solutions for medical practices and health systems nationwide, today announced the successful closing of the previously announced public offering of 1,000,000 shares of its non-convertible 8.75% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock ("Series B Preferred Stock") at a public offering price of $25 per share, for gross proceeds of $25 million. The Com
MTBC Price Returns