Metalla Royalty & Streaming Limited (MTBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTBC POWR Grades
- MTBC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MTBC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- MTBC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 14.67% of US stocks).
MTBC Stock Summary
- CareCloud Inc's market capitalization of $117,201,954 is ahead of merely 14.71% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.03%, CareCloud Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 15.74% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CareCloud Inc comes in at 72.18%, a number that bests 91.16% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CareCloud Inc are GTYH, ICHR, JMIA, PHR, and ADMP.
- Visit MTBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.carecloud.com.
MTBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MTBC's EV/EBIT ratio is 236.12% lower, now standing at -43.9.
- Over the past 87 months, MTBC's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.5.
- MTBC's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.5 over the prior 87 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTBC.
MTBC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -113.27%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 382.79%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 87.41%.
The table below shows MTBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTBC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.67% of graded US stocks.
- MTBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.917 -- ranking 137th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- TTD, CDNS, and EPAY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTBC.
The table below shows MTBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.14||52-week high||$12.84|
|Prev. close||$8.02||52-week low||$7.29|
|Day high||$8.30||Avg. volume||123,111|
|50-day MA||$8.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.84||Market Cap||117.22M|
Metalla Royalty & Streaming Limited (MTBC) Company Bio
Metalla Royalty & Streaming Limited operates as a precious metals royalty and streaming company. The Company engages in the acquisition and management of precious metal royalties, streams, and similar production based interests. Metalla Royalty & Streaming offers its services in Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTBC Latest Social Stream
View Full MTBC Social Stream
Latest MTBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CareCloud Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTBC as an investment opportunity.
SOMERSET, N.J., Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CareCloud, Inc. (the Company or CareCloud) (Nasdaq: MTBC) (Nasdaq: MTBCP), a leader in cloud-based healthcare technology and revenue cycle solutions, today announced that Silicon Valley Bank (NASDAQ: SIVB), the bank of the world''s most innovative companies and their investors, has increased its secured line of credit, which is currently untapped, to $20 million to support future growth. The term of the line of credit was also extended by two years, to October 13, 2023.
SOMERSET, N.J., Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CareCloud, Inc. (the “Company” or “CareCloud”) (Nasdaq: MTBC) (Nasdaq: MTBCP), a leader in cloud-based healthcare technology and revenue cycle solutions, today announced that Silicon Valley Bank (NASDAQ: SIVB), the bank of the world's most innovative companies and their investors, has increased its secured line of credit, which is currently untapped, to $20 million to support future growth. The term of the line of credit was also extended by two
SOMERSET, N.J., Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CareCloud, Inc. (the Company or CareCloud) (Nasdaq: MTBC) (Nasdaq: MTBCP), a leader in cloud-based healthcare technology and revenue cycle solutions, announced today that management will participate in three institutional investor conference events and one retail investor conference during the month of September 2021.
CareCloud breaks new ground with integration of consulting and on-demand revenue cycle management staffing services
SOMERSET, N.J., Aug. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CareCloud, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTBC) (Nasdaq: MTBCP), a leader in cloud-based healthcare technology and revenue cycle solutions, is proud to announce that its newly formed medSR division is already proving to be an integral partner to medical groups needing the right mix of people, processes and technology to optimize performance.
CareCloud Declares Dividends on Non-Convertible Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock
SOMERSET, N.J., Aug. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CareCloud, Inc. (the Company) (Nasdaq: MTBC) (Nasdaq: MTBCP), a leading provider of proprietary, cloud-based healthcare IT solutions and services, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared monthly cash dividends for its 11% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock ("Series A Preferred Stock") for September, October and November 2021. This represents 73 consecutive months of dividends declared since the Series A Preferred Stock was initially sold in November 2015.
MTBC Price Returns