Metalla Royalty & Streaming Limited (MTBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTBC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MTBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.27% of US stocks.
- MTBC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MTBC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.86% of US stocks).
MTBC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.07, CARECLOUD INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 1.01% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -61.29%, CARECLOUD INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.96% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CARECLOUD INC is reporting a growth rate of -10,524.05%; that's higher than only 0.18% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PMD, BZFD, AMRN, MOGO, and NEPT.
- Visit MTBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.carecloud.com.
MTBC Valuation Summary
- MTBC's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 88% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 102 months, MTBC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 256.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTBC.
MTBC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 841.18%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -33.9%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 841.18%.
The table below shows MTBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTBC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.91% of graded US stocks.
- MTBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.917 -- ranking 144th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TTD, TNET, and EPAY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTBC.
The table below shows MTBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.50||52-week high||$6.98|
|Prev. close||$3.36||52-week low||$2.80|
|Day high||$3.53||Avg. volume||54,782|
|50-day MA||$3.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.06||Market Cap||53.27M|
Metalla Royalty & Streaming Limited (MTBC) Company Bio
Metalla Royalty & Streaming Limited operates as a precious metals royalty and streaming company. The Company engages in the acquisition and management of precious metal royalties, streams, and similar production based interests. Metalla Royalty & Streaming offers its services in Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTBC Latest Social Stream
View Full MTBC Social Stream
Latest MTBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CARECLOUD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTBC as an investment opportunity.
CareCloud’s revenue cycle management services are compatible with all leading platforms to maximize efficiency and optimize the payment cycle SOMERSET, N.J., Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CareCloud, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTBC, MTBCO, MTBCP), a leader in healthcare technology solutions for medical practices and health systems nationwide, today announced Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals West Monroe has selected CareCloud to handle its revenue cycle management (RCM) services to strengthen their capabili
CareCloud offers a multitude of solutions that can automate repetitive, time-consuming tasks and allow medical office staff to make the best use of their time SOMERSET, N.J., Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CareCloud, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTBC, MTBCO, MTBCP), a leader in healthcare technology solutions for medical practices and health systems nationwide, today announced they have seen a significant increase in healthcare providers and medical facilities seeking healthcare technology with automation c
CareCloud’s Charts and Central Recognized by Business News Daily for the Best Workflow in Medical Software
CareCloud’s easy-to-use medical software platform boosts productivity and increases profitability for busy medical practices SOMERSET, N.J., Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CareCloud, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTBC, MTBCO, MTBCP), a leader in healthcare technology solutions for medical practices and health systems nationwide, today announced that Business News Daily recognized CareCloud Charts and CareCloud Central as medical software with the best workflow in their list of Best Medical Software of 2022.
CareCloud's medSR Division to Exhibit at the Radiological Society of North America’s Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting
medSR will discuss how healthcare providers can harness medSR’s advisory and consulting capabilities to improve processes and increase efficiencies in booth 3966 SOMERSET, N.J., Nov. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CareCloud, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTBC, MTBCO, MTBCP), a leader in healthcare technology solutions for medical practices and health systems nationwide, today announced its medSR division will exhibit in booth 3966 at the Radiological Society of North America’s Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeti
SOMERSET, N.J., Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CareCloud, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: MTBC, MTBCO, MTBCP), a leader in healthcare technology solutions for medical practices and health systems nationwide, announced today that CareCloud Chief Financial Officer Bill Korn will be participating in the following investor conferences: The Sidoti November Virtual Micro-Cap Conference, including a presentation at 11:30am EST today, Wednesday, November 9, 2022. The presentation will be streamed live
MTBC Price Returns