Materialise NV (MTLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTLS POWR Grades
- MTLS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MTLS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 155 days.
- MTLS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
MTLS Stock Summary
- MTLS's current price/earnings ratio is 129.98, which is higher than 94.99% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Materialise Nv is higher than 87.49% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Materialise Nv is reporting a growth rate of -1,845.78%; that's higher than just 1.21% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTLS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAAS, CBD, DSS, PTSI, and ATIF.
- Visit MTLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.materialise.com.
MTLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.70||52-week high||$87.40|
|Prev. close||$20.56||52-week low||$18.50|
|Day high||$21.17||Avg. volume||274,810|
|50-day MA||$23.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.21||Market Cap||1.12B|
Materialise NV (MTLS) Company Bio
Materialise NV provides additive manufacturing software and 3D printing services in Europe, the Americas, and Asia. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Leuven, Belgium.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTLS Latest Social Stream
View Full MTLS Social Stream
Latest MTLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Materialise Nv that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTLS as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in Materialise NV ( NASDAQ:MTLS ) have power over the company. Large companies usually have...
These are the 3D printing stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q1 2022.
Equities analysts forecast that Materialise NV (NASDAQ:MTLS) will report $60.92 million in sales for the current fiscal quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research. Three analysts have issued estimates for Materialises earnings, with the lowest sales estimate coming in at $59.73 million and the highest estimate coming in at $62.97 million. Materialise reported sales of $55.59 
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Pinterest, New Relic and Materialise
If you''re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe. The post Materialise Nv (MTLS): Price Now Near $22.19; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 20 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
MTLS Price Returns