Meritor, Inc. (MTOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTOR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MTOR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MTOR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- MTOR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
MTOR Stock Summary
- Meritor Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.39% of US listed stocks.
- MTOR's price/sales ratio is 0.53; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 10.24% of US stocks.
- Meritor Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTOR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TPC, UONE, SXC, ALSN, and POST.
- Visit MTOR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.meritor.com.
MTOR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MTOR's price/earnings ratio is 34.29% higher, now standing at 28.
- MTOR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MTOR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTOR.
MTOR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -85.33%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 157.54%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 718%.
The table below shows MTOR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.33||52-week high||$33.56|
|Prev. close||$23.42||52-week low||$19.51|
|Day high||$23.83||Avg. volume||557,664|
|50-day MA||$24.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.18||Market Cap||1.69B|
Meritor, Inc. (MTOR) Company Bio
Meritor Inc. is a leading global supplier of drivetrain, mobility, braking and aftermarket solutions for commercial vehicle and industrial markets. The company was founded in 1921 and is based in Troy, Michigan.
MTOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTOR Latest Social Stream
View Full MTOR Social Stream
Latest MTOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Meritor Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTOR as an investment opportunity.
The Insider Monkey team has completed processing the quarterly 13F filings for the March quarter submitted by the hedge funds and other money managers included in our extensive database. Most hedge fund investors experienced strong gains on the back of a strong market performance, which certainly propelled them to adjust their equity holdings so as […]
Meritor Hosts Conference Call and Webcast to Present Fiscal Year 2021 Third-Quarter Earnings Results
Meritor, Inc. (NYSE: MTOR) will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the company's third-quarter results for fiscal year 2021 on Wednesday, August 4, at 8:30 a.m. ET.
It hasn't been the best quarter for Meritor, Inc. ( NYSE:MTOR ) shareholders, since the share price has fallen 20% in...
Meritor, Inc. (NYSE: MTOR) today announced that it has received PACCAR's 10 PPM Quality Award at six of its plants. The award recognizes suppliers that have outperformed PACCAR's "10 parts per million" quality standard, or the equivalent of 10 defective parts for every million components shipped to PACCAR.
Meritor, Inc. (NYSE: MTOR) today announced that it has appointed Elizabeth A. Fessenden as a Class II director, with a term expiring at the 2023 annual meeting of shareholders. Her appointment is effective on June 1, 2021 and will increase the size of the company's board of directors to 11 members.
MTOR Price Returns