Meritor, Inc. (MTOR): Price and Financial Metrics
MTOR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MTOR is 11.4 -- better than 97.27% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.8, Meritor Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 7.34% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- MTOR's price/sales ratio is 0.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 15.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Meritor Inc are ARCB, RM, CRAI, CURO, and NCBS.
- MTOR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Meritor Inc's official web site, go to www.meritor.com.
MTOR Stock Price Chart More Charts
MTOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.56||52-week high||$27.18|
|Prev. close||$22.44||52-week low||$15.96|
|Day high||$23.24||Avg. volume||2,022,651|
|50-day MA||$24.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.12||Market Cap||1.67B|
Meritor, Inc. (MTOR) Company Bio
Meritor Inc. is a leading global supplier of drivetrain, mobility, braking and aftermarket solutions for commercial vehicle and industrial markets. The company was founded in 1921 and is based in Troy, Michigan.
MTOR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MTOR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Meritor Inc ranked in the 80st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 320% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Meritor Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.5 years comes in at 0.43%; that's greater than 80.52% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Meritor Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 8.64% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Meritor Inc experienced a tax rate of about 17% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 62.86% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|