Meritor, Inc. (MTOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTOR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MTOR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MTOR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- MTOR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
MTOR Stock Summary
- Meritor Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.31% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.6, Meritor Inc has a higher such ratio than just 11.59% of stocks in our set.
- Meritor Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19.89%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTOR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TPC, CLB, ADNT, TWI, and POST.
- Visit MTOR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.meritor.com.
MTOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.86||52-week high||$33.56|
|Prev. close||$26.19||52-week low||$15.72|
|Day high||$26.35||Avg. volume||537,523|
|50-day MA||$29.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.89||Market Cap||1.88B|
Meritor, Inc. (MTOR) Company Bio
Meritor Inc. is a leading global supplier of drivetrain, mobility, braking and aftermarket solutions for commercial vehicle and industrial markets. The company was founded in 1921 and is based in Troy, Michigan.
MTOR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Meritor Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Meritor Inc ranked in the 65th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 56%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Meritor Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 4.88; that's higher than 63.56% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 38% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 73.45% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Meritor Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 4.37% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MTOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTOR Latest Social Stream
View Full MTOR Social Stream
Latest MTOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Meritor Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTOR as an investment opportunity.
Meritor (MTOR) projects adjusted earnings per share in the band of $2.25-$2.50 for fiscal 2021.
Meritor, Inc. (NYSE: MTOR) today announced the launch of its new tool on MeritorPartsXpress.com that makes it simple to identify the correct components for trailer axles and wheel ends.
Meritor, Inc. (NYSE: MTOR) today announced that its York, South Carolina manufacturing facility has produced its one millionth air disc brake, contributing to Meritor's production of more than 10 million air disc brakes worldwide since 1981.
Meritor Hosts Conference Call and Webcast to Present Fiscal Year 2021 Second-Quarter Earnings Results
Meritor, Inc. (NYSE: MTOR) will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the company's second-quarter results for fiscal year 2021 on Tuesday, May 4, at 9 a.m. ET.
RBC Capital Stick to Their Hold Rating for Meritor Inc
MTOR Price Returns