MER Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (MTSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTSL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MTSL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.38% of US stocks.
- MTSL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 171 days.
- MTSL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 14.2% of US stocks).
MTSL Stock Summary
- MTSL has a higher market value than just 2.19% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $10,078,618.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 0.3% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MTSL's revenue has grown -63.04% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.01% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be HOFT, EDAP, FEIM, HSON, and FTEK.
- MTSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd's official web site, go to www.mtsint.com.
MTSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.02||52-week high||$5.68|
|Prev. close||$2.79||52-week low||$0.83|
|Day high||$3.31||Avg. volume||1,460,614|
|50-day MA||$2.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.96||Market Cap||13.32M|
MER Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (MTSL) Company Bio
MER Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. is a provider of operations support systems for telecommunication management, customer care billing solutions, CRM and ERP solutions. The company's products include accounting software, web based applications for cable, facility, budget ,work order and invoice management and toll fraud detection and network fault management systems.
MTSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTSL Latest Social Stream
View Full MTSL Social Stream
Latest MTSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTSL as an investment opportunity.
Moore Kuehn, PLLC, a law firm focusing in securities litigation located on Wall Street in downtown New York City, is investigating potential claims concerning whether the following proposed mergers are fair to shareholders. Moore Kuehn may seek increased consideration, additional disclosures, or other relief on behalf of the shareholders of these companies:
Tuesday's here and early risers can get up to speed with a look at the winners and losers of pre-market movers for today.
It's the start of a new week and InvestorPlace is kicking it off with a look at the biggest pre-market movers for Monday morning.
Gainers: Mer Telemanagement Solutions (MTSL) +42%. KBS Fashion Group (KBSF) +20%. Workhorse Group (WKHS) +17%. StoneMor (STON) +15%. Puxin (NEW) +10%.Losers: Sequential Brands Group (SQBG) -30%. Wah Fu Education Group (WAFU) -10%. LAIX (LAIX) -10%. Xcel Brands (XELB) -9%. Kaspien Holdings (KSPN) -9%....
The weekend is almost here but investors have one more day of trading and we're helping out with the biggest pre-market movers for Friday.
MTSL Price Returns
Continue Researching MTSLWant to see what other sources are saying about Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd (MTSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd (MTSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd (MTSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch