MER Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (MTSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTSL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MTSL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MTSL is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- MTSL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
MTSL Stock Summary
- MTSL has a higher market value than only 2.48% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,912,220.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd is higher than it is for about only 0.49% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MTSL's revenue has grown -71.41% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 3.46% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTSL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TESS, TOUR, WEI, NBEV, and WKEY.
- Visit MTSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mtsint.com.
MTSL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, MTSL's EV/EBIT ratio is 122.52% lower, now standing at -5.8.
- Over the past 226 months, MTSL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 75.5.
- Over the past 226 months, MTSL's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTSL.
MTSL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 58.85%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 79.61%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 24.6%.
The table below shows MTSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.37||52-week high||$8.94|
|Prev. close||$3.40||52-week low||$1.01|
|Day high||$3.57||Avg. volume||2,121,532|
|50-day MA||$3.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.48||Market Cap||15.95M|
MER Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (MTSL) Company Bio
MER Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. is a provider of operations support systems for telecommunication management, customer care billing solutions, CRM and ERP solutions. The company's products include accounting software, web based applications for cable, facility, budget ,work order and invoice management and toll fraud detection and network fault management systems.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTSL Latest Social Stream
View Full MTSL Social Stream
Latest MTSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTSL as an investment opportunity.
Corporate Name Changed to SharpLink Gaming Ltd. and Trading Expected to Commence on Nasdaq Capital Market Under Ticker SBET as Early as Wednesday, July 28 Corporate Name Changed to SharpLink Gaming Ltd. and Trading Expected to Commence on Nasdaq Capital Market Under Ticker SBET as Early as Wednesday, July 28
Mer Telemanagement Solutions Announces Shareholder Approval of the Merger with SharpLink and Related Transactions
RA''ANANA, ISRAEL, July 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (Nasdaq: MTSL) ("MTS" or the "Company") today announced that its shareholders voted to approve all of the resolutions included on the agenda of the extraordinary meeting of MTS''s shareholders, held on July
Cemtrex (CETX) joins the meme stock rally for Monday as shares of several companies run higher thanks to meme traders pumping them up.
Mer Telemanagement (MTSL) stock is heading higher on Monday despite a lack of news from the company and heavy trading of shares.
MTSL Price Returns
Continue Researching MTSLWant to see what other sources are saying about Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd (MTSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd (MTSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd (MTSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch