MasTec, Inc. (MTZ): Price and Financial Metrics
MTZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.63||52-week high||$106.08|
|Prev. close||$101.87||52-week low||$62.36|
|Day high||$106.08||Avg. volume||625,766|
|50-day MA||$92.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$87.73||Market Cap||8.33B|
MTZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTZ POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MTZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MTZ is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MTZ ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
MTZ Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 915.82, MASTEC INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.48% of US stocks.
- MASTEC INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.61% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MTZ is currently 55.39, higher than 93.08% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KWR, STE, MMYT, USM, and BKR.
- Visit MTZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mastec.com.
MTZ Valuation Summary
- MTZ's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 63.16% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MTZ's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTZ.
MTZ Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 33.14%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -54.5%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 132.72%.
The table below shows MTZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTZ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.61% of graded US stocks.
- MTZ's asset turnover comes in at 1.372 -- ranking 19th of 51 Construction stocks.
- GRBK, DY, and IBP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTZ.
The table below shows MTZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTZ Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MTZ, see our MTZ price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$124.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
MasTec, Inc. (MTZ) Company Bio
MasTec Inc. provides engineering, building, installation, maintenance, and upgrade services for energy, utility, and communications infrastructure primarily in the United States. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Coral Gables, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTZ Latest Social Stream
View Full MTZ Social Stream
Latest MTZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MASTEC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTZ as an investment opportunity.
MasTec, Inc. (NYSE:MTZ) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
MasTec, Inc. (NYSE:MTZ) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript May 5, 2023 Operator: Welcome to MasTec’s First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call initially broadcast on Friday May 5th, 2023. Let me remind participants that today’s call is being recorded. At this time, I’d like to turn the call over to our host Marc Lewis MasTec’s Vice […]
MasTec's (MTZ) Q1 Earnings & Revenues Top, Q2 View Updated
MasTec's (MTZ) first-quarter 2023 results reflect project inefficiencies and a major shift in 2023 operations to non-Oil & Gas segments.
MasTec (MTZ) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
MasTec (MTZ) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.26% and 8.23%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MasTec Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results with Record Backlog and Updates Guidance for the Year
MasTec, Inc. (NYSE: MTZ) today announced 2023 first quarter financial results and updated its full year 2023 guidance range expectation.
Should You Think About Buying MasTec, Inc. (NYSE:MTZ) Now?
MasTec, Inc. ( NYSE:MTZ ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price movement during...
MTZ Price Returns
Continue Researching MTZHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mastec Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Mastec Inc (MTZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mastec Inc (MTZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mastec Inc (MTZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...