MasTec, Inc. (MTZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTZ POWR Grades
- MTZ scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 73.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MTZ is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MTZ's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.43% of US stocks).
MTZ Stock Summary
- MASTEC INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.04% of US listed stocks.
- MTZ's went public 37.1 years ago, making it older than 93.53% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- MTZ's current price/earnings ratio is 70.75, which is higher than 92.13% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MASTEC INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CWST, WRLD, KEX, CWT, and AWR.
- MTZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MASTEC INC's official web site, go to www.mastec.com.
MTZ Valuation Summary
- MTZ's price/earnings ratio is 71; this is 248.89% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- MTZ's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTZ.
MTZ Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -40.8%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 21.72%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -32.66%.
The table below shows MTZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTZ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.61% of graded US stocks.
- MTZ's asset turnover comes in at 1.372 -- ranking 19th of 51 Construction stocks.
- GRBK, DY, and IBP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTZ.
The table below shows MTZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.67||52-week high||$98.28|
|Prev. close||$96.40||52-week low||$62.36|
|Day high||$97.82||Avg. volume||528,563|
|50-day MA||$90.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$80.55||Market Cap||7.68B|
MasTec, Inc. (MTZ) Company Bio
MasTec Inc. provides engineering, building, installation, maintenance, and upgrade services for energy, utility, and communications infrastructure primarily in the United States. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Coral Gables, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTZ Latest Social Stream
View Full MTZ Social Stream
Latest MTZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MASTEC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTZ as an investment opportunity.
The market's current economic backdrop bodes better for many growth stocks than it did just a few weeks back.
A look at the shareholders of MasTec, Inc. ( NYSE:MTZ ) can tell us which group is most powerful. The group holding the...
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 25 Biggest Florida Companies and Stocks. To skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to see the 5 Biggest Florida Companies and Stocks. If all U.S. states were countries, Florida would be the 18th biggest economy in the entire world, bigger than the […]
Investors need to pay close attention to MasTec (MTZ) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
U.S. solar and wind projects driven by passage of the Inflation Reduction Act likely will not be seen until late 2023 or 2024, power and renewables construction company MasTec Inc CEO Jose Mas said on Thursday. For the first part of the year, renewable power construction will likely consist of holdover projects from 2022 that […]
MTZ Price Returns