MasTec, Inc. (MTZ): Price and Financial Metrics
MTZ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MTZ is 4.41 -- better than 89.62% of US stocks.
- Mastec Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MTZ comes in at 15.57% -- higher than that of 87.53% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FUN, MUSA, SKYW, SEAS, and TDS.
- Visit MTZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mastec.com.
MTZ Stock Price Chart More Charts
MTZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.52||52-week high||$73.71|
|Prev. close||$63.50||52-week low||$40.51|
|Day high||$63.16||Avg. volume||616,343|
|50-day MA||$64.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$58.56||Market Cap||4.77B|
MasTec, Inc. (MTZ) Company Bio
MasTec Inc. provides engineering, building, installation, maintenance, and upgrade services for energy, utility, and communications infrastructure primarily in the United States. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Coral Gables, Florida.