MasTec, Inc. (MTZ): Price and Financial Metrics
MTZ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MTZ is 4.41 -- better than 89.63% of US stocks.
- Mastec Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.38% of US equities in our set.
- Mastec Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.79%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.43% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mastec Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MUSA, FUN, CLH, PRI, and CABO.
- Visit MTZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mastec.com.
MTZ Stock Price Chart More Charts
MTZ Price/Volume Stats
MasTec, Inc. (MTZ) Company Bio
MasTec Inc. provides engineering, building, installation, maintenance, and upgrade services for energy, utility, and communications infrastructure primarily in the United States. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Coral Gables, Florida.