MasTec, Inc. (MTZ): Price and Financial Metrics
MTZ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MTZ is 3.16 -- better than 85.37% of US stocks.
- Mastec Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.8% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Mastec Inc's share price is greater than that of 79.73% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mastec Inc are CWST, DY, CBOE, CABO, and TRS.
- Visit MTZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mastec.com.
MTZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.37||52-week high||$102.77|
|Prev. close||$99.03||52-week low||$29.17|
|Day high||$100.64||Avg. volume||789,284|
|50-day MA||$92.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.36||Market Cap||7.30B|
MasTec, Inc. (MTZ) Company Bio
MasTec Inc. provides engineering, building, installation, maintenance, and upgrade services for energy, utility, and communications infrastructure primarily in the United States. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Coral Gables, Florida.
MTZ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Mastec Inc. To summarize, we found that Mastec Inc ranked in the 64th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 50.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MTZ, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 8.13; that's higher than 67.37% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Mastec Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 19.87% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MTZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTZ Latest Social Stream
View Full MTZ Social Stream
Latest MTZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mastec Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTZ as an investment opportunity.
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the fourth quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
President Biden's second major legislative initiative so far looks unlikely to draw more bipartisan support than his first $1.9T COVID-19 relief package. Republicans are taking aim at the $2T infrastructure plan released last week, with Senator Roy Blunt urging the administration to significantly scale back the project if he wanted...
Many stocks have run higher in anticipation of President Biden's $2.2T infrastructure plan, but in this weekend's issue, Barron's discusses some stocks that may enjoy further gains if the market sees a bill moving toward passage.Engineering and construction companies have had strong runs, but Citigroup says their stocks do not...
We think all investors should try to buy and hold high quality multi-year winners. And we've seen some truly amazing...
MasTec (MTZ) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
MTZ Price Returns