McEwen Mining Inc. (MUX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MUX POWR Grades
- MUX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- MUX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MUX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
MUX Stock Summary
- MUX's went public 35.6 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of McEwen Mining Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 11.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that MUX's revenue has grown -26.88% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 13.83% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to McEwen Mining Inc are IVA, INSW, ICD, HNRG, and VJET.
- MUX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit McEwen Mining Inc's official web site, go to www.mcewenmining.com.
MUX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, MUX's price/earnings ratio is 135.81% lower, now standing at -8.2.
- Over the past 174 months, MUX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- MUX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 174 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MUX.
MUX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -25.73%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 44.78%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -264.5%.
The table below shows MUX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MUX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MUX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.21||52-week high||$1.71|
|Prev. close||$1.20||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$1.22||Avg. volume||6,022,760|
|50-day MA||$1.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.16||Market Cap||553.32M|
McEwen Mining Inc. (MUX) Company Bio
McEwen Mining Inc. explores for, develops, produces, and sells precious and base metals in Argentina, Mexico, and the United States. It primarily explores for gold, silver, and copper. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
MUX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MUX Latest Social Stream
View Full MUX Social Stream
Latest MUX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about McEwen Mining Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MUX as an investment opportunity.
McEwen (MUX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
TORONTO, July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- McEwen Mining Inc. (NYSE: MUX) (TSX: MUX) invites you to join our conference call on Thursday, August 5th, 2021, from 2:00 pm EDT, where management will discuss our Q2 2021 financial results and project developments and follow with a question-and-answer session. Questions can be asked directly by participants over the phone during the webcast. The webcast will be archived on McEwen Mining’s website at https://www.mcewenmining.com/media following the cal
Kent Raney/iStock via Getty ImagesThe Q2 Earnings Season for the Gold Miners Index (GDX) is finally around the corner, and the most recent company to report its preliminary results is McEwen Mining (MUX). The company had a massive quarter from a headline standpoint, with output doubling year-over-year to ~40,800 gold-equivalent...
TORONTO, July 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- McEwen Mining Inc. (NYSE: MUX) (TSX: MUX) reports consolidated production for Q2 2021 was 31,700 gold ounces and 611,800 silver ounces, or 40,800 gold equivalent ounces (1) (GEOs), compared to 19,200 GEOs in Q2 2020. Overall production from our operations is on track with our previously announced 2021 production guidance.
Rob McEwen of McEwen Mining discusses the formation of McEwen Copper, as well as his outlook for the gold market as inflation builds. The post VIDEO Rob McEwen: New Copper Venture, Gold Price Tipping Point appeared first on Investing News Network .
MUX Price Returns