McEwen Mining Inc. (MUX): Price and Financial Metrics
MUX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.93||52-week high||$10.00|
|Prev. close||$6.84||52-week low||$2.87|
|Day high||$7.04||Avg. volume||420,951|
|50-day MA||$7.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.36||Market Cap||328.99M|
MUX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MUX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MUX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MUX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MUX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
MUX Stock Summary
- MCEWEN MINING INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.16% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of MCEWEN MINING INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.07%, MCEWEN MINING INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.44% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MCEWEN MINING INC are BXRX, SSRM, MMAT, AEM, and GAN.
- MUX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MCEWEN MINING INC's official web site, go to www.mcewenmining.com.
MUX Valuation Summary
- MUX's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 107.69% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- MUX's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MUX.
MUX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -64.42%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -1219.46%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -0.4%.
The table below shows MUX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MUX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MUX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.45% of graded US stocks.
- MUX's asset turnover comes in at 0.248 -- ranking 23rd of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- PAAS, LODE, and CDE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MUX.
The table below shows MUX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
McEwen Mining Inc. (MUX) Company Bio
McEwen Mining Inc. explores for, develops, produces, and sells precious and base metals in Argentina, Mexico, and the United States. It primarily explores for gold, silver, and copper. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
MUX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MUX Latest Social Stream
View Full MUX Social Stream
Latest MUX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MCEWEN MINING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MUX as an investment opportunity.
TORONTO, Aug. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- McEwen Mining Inc. (NYSE: MUX) (TSX: MUX) is pleased to welcome Michelle Makori as our newest member of our Board of Directors. Michelle is an internationally acclaimed broadcast journalist, news anchor, reporter, and producer. Currently she is the Editor-in-Chief and Lead Anchor at Kitco News, focusing on commodities and precious metals. Michelle has worked as an anchor, reporter and producer for Bloomberg, CNN Money, i24News and SABC. As an anchor and
McEwen Mining Inc. (NYSE:MUX) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 10, 2023 McEwen Mining Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.46, expectations were $-0.74. Operator: Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to McEwen Mining’s Q2 2023 Operating and Financial Results Conference Call. Present from the company today are Rob McEwen, Chairman and Chief Owner; Perry […]
TORONTO, Aug. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- McEwen Mining Inc. (NYSE: MUX) (TSX: MUX) reported its second quarter (Q2) and half year (H1) results for the period ended June 30th, 2023. “The year started with operational challenges at both Gold Bar and San José. San José appears to have turned the corner and we are confident that the plan in place for Gold Bar will do the same. Fox Complex has delivered another solid quarter and we expect even better results in the second half of the year. We thank
TORONTO, Aug. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- McEwen Copper Inc., 52% owned by McEwen Mining Inc. (NYSE: MUX) (TSX: MUX) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Darren King as Exploration Director. With over 35 years of international experience in all stages of copper and gold exploration across North, Central, and South America, Darren brings a wealth of expertise to his new role. Before joining McEwen Copper, Darren served as Vice President of Exploration at INV Metals, where he made signif
Figure 1 – Cross Sections and Recent Drill Holes on the 2023 Base Case Mineable Resource Pit Plan Figure 1 – Cross Sections and Recent Drill Holes on the 2023 Base Case Mineable Resource Pit Plan Figure 2 - Section 44 - Drilling, Mineral Zones & 2023 Base Case Mineable Resource Pit (Looking North) Figure 2 - Section 44 - Drilling, Mineral Zones & 2023 Base Case Mineable Resource Pit (Looking North) Figure 3 - Section 46 - Drilling, Mineral Zones & 2023 Base Case Mineable Resource Pit (Looking No
MUX Price Returns