MYR Group, Inc. (MYRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYRG POWR Grades
- MYRG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MYRG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- MYRG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 54th percentile.
MYRG Stock Summary
- Myr Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.07% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.66, Myr Group Inc has a higher such ratio than only 11.93% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -72.54%, Myr Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.31% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Myr Group Inc are SMP, IESC, PRDO, GBLI, and KNSL.
- MYRG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Myr Group Inc's official web site, go to www.myrgroup.com.
MYRG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MYRG's price/sales ratio is 61.11% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 156 months, MYRG's price/earnings ratio has gone up $124.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MYRG.
MYRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.02||52-week high||$92.00|
|Prev. close||$89.37||52-week low||$26.82|
|Day high||$91.14||Avg. volume||134,925|
|50-day MA||$79.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.64||Market Cap||1.51B|
MYR Group, Inc. (MYRG) Company Bio
MYR Group Inc. provides electrical construction services in the United States and Canada. It operates through two segments, Transmission and Distribution, and Commercial and Industrial. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Rolling Meadows, Illinois.
MYRG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Myr Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Myr Group Inc ranked in the 83th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 402.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MYRG, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 96. Its equity weight surpasses that of 88.17% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 4% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 14.47% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- MYRG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 50.27% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MYRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYRG Latest Social Stream
View Full MYRG Social Stream
Latest MYRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Myr Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYRG as an investment opportunity.
Hawaiian Electric (HE) makes a strong case for investment, given its rising estimates and systematic capital spending to strengthen operations.
New Strong Buy Stocks for June 10th
New Strong Buy Stocks for June 1st
How far off is MYR Group Inc. ( NASDAQ:MYRG ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll...
New Strong Buy Stocks for May 11th
MYRG Price Returns