MYR Group, Inc. (MYRG): Price and Financial Metrics
MYRG Stock Summary
- Myr Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.82% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.47, Myr Group Inc has a higher such ratio than just 9.39% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.97%, Myr Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.61% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Myr Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BBSI, ZUMZ, SAFT, STRT, and CVCO.
- Visit MYRG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.myrgroup.com.
MYRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.57||52-week high||$67.78|
|Prev. close||$61.78||52-week low||$16.33|
|Day high||$64.12||Avg. volume||121,789|
|50-day MA||$60.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.24||Market Cap||1.05B|
MYR Group, Inc. (MYRG) Company Bio
MYR Group Inc. provides electrical construction services in the United States and Canada. It operates through two segments, Transmission and Distribution, and Commercial and Industrial. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Rolling Meadows, Illinois.
MYRG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MYRG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Myr Group Inc ranked in the 77th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 255%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Myr Group Inc ended up being:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 8% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 24.53% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- MYRG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 37.35% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Myr Group Inc experienced a tax rate of about 21% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 83.45% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MYRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYRG Latest Social Stream
View Full MYRG Social Stream
Latest MYRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Myr Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYRG as an investment opportunity.
MYR Group (NASDAQ:MYRG) will be releasing its next round of earnings this Wednesday, March 03. For all of the relevant information, here is your guide for Wednesday's Q4 earnings announcement. Net Income, Earnings, And Earnings Per Share Earnings and especially earnings per share (EPS) are useful measures of a company's profitability. Total earnings, which is also referred to as net income, equals total revenue minus total expenses. EPS equals to net income divided by the number of shares outstanding. Earnings And Revenue Wall Street analysts see MYR Group reporting earnings of $0.79 per share on revenue of $580.86 million. In the same quarter last year, MYR Group reported earnings per share of $0.76 on sales of $571.08 million. Why Analyst Estimates And Earnings Surprises Are Important...
Third Avenue Management, a disciplined, value-oriented asset manager and investment fund, published its ‘Small-Cap Value Fund’ third-quarter 2020 Investor Letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 11.41% was recorded by the fund for the 3rd Quarter of 2020, below its Russell 2000 Value benchmark that returned 18.91%. You can view […]
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Enova, Malibu Boats, MYR, Nexstar and E.W. Scripps
We are on the brink of what promises to be a fantastic year for investors, and it would pay to choose wisely.
In this article we will analyze whether MYR Group Inc (NASDAQ:MYRG) is a good investment right now by following the lead of some of the best investors in the world and piggybacking their ideas. There’s no better way to get these firms’ immense resources and analytical capabilities working for us than to follow their lead […]
MYRG Price Returns
Continue Researching MYRGWant to do more research on Myr Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!