Natural Alternatives International, Inc. (NAII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NAII POWR Grades
- NAII scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.76% of US stocks.
- NAII's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 46 days.
- NAII ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
NAII Stock Summary
- Natural Alternatives International Inc's market capitalization of $67,703,547 is ahead of only 11.53% of US-listed equities.
- NAII's price/sales ratio is 0.41; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.64% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NAII has reported earnings growth of 205.34%, putting it ahead of 89.82% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NAII, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LRN, MPX, NBY, GNLN, and TREC.
- Visit NAII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nai-online.com.
NAII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, NAII's price/sales ratio is 77.78% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- NAII's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 93.6 over the prior 243 months.
- NAII's price/earnings ratio has moved down 388.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NAII.
NAII Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 47.72%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -198.24%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 68.23%.
The table below shows NAII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NAII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NAII has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.9% of graded US stocks.
- NAII's asset turnover comes in at 1.449 -- ranking 10th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- KMPH, REPH, and BMY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NAII.
The table below shows NAII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NAII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NAII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.10||52-week high||$19.93|
|Prev. close||$10.01||52-week low||$8.42|
|Day high||$10.10||Avg. volume||16,673|
|50-day MA||$9.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.09||Market Cap||62.12M|
Natural Alternatives International, Inc. (NAII) Company Bio
Natural Alternatives International, Inc. engages in formulating, manufacturing, and marketing nutritional supplements in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NAII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NAII Latest Social Stream
View Full NAII Social Stream
Latest NAII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Natural Alternatives International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NAII as an investment opportunity.
Natural Alternatives International, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NAII ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price...
Natural Alternatives International, Inc. ("NAI") (Nasdaq: NAII), a leading formulator, manufacturer, and marketer of customized nutritional supplements, today announced net income of $1.8 million, or $0.30 per diluted share, on net sales of $37.7 million for the second quarter of fiscal year 2022 compared to net income of $3.6 million, or $0.57 per diluted share, in the second quarter of the prior fiscal year.
NATURAL ALTERNATIVES INTERNATIONAL ADDS SHERRI BALZER AS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER FOR CARNOSYN® BRANDS
Natural Alternatives International, Inc. ("NAI") (Nasdaq: NAII), an international leader in custom contract nutritional supplement manufacturing for over four decades, announced Sherri Balzer has joined as Business Development Manager, Health & Wellness. She will guide growth in the Health and Wellness sector through the development and management of clients and strategies for CarnoSyn® Brands.
These 4 Measures Indicate That Natural Alternatives International (NASDAQ:NAII) Is Using Debt Reasonably Well
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
Natural Alternatives International (NAI) adds $3M to its stock repurchase plan bringing the total plan authorized repurchase amount to $18M.The Company has purchased 1.9M shares
NAII Price Returns
Continue Researching NAIIWant to see what other sources are saying about Natural Alternatives International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Natural Alternatives International Inc (NAII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Natural Alternatives International Inc (NAII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Natural Alternatives International Inc (NAII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch