Natural Alternatives International, Inc. (NAII): Price and Financial Metrics
NAII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.49||52-week high||$12.60|
|Prev. close||$7.73||52-week low||$7.00|
|Day high||$7.66||Avg. volume||7,596|
|50-day MA||$8.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.93||Market Cap||45.24M|
NAII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NAII Stock Summary
- NAII has a market capitalization of $48,192,299 -- more than approximately only 14.56% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of NATURAL ALTERNATIVES INTERNATIONAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.28, NATURAL ALTERNATIVES INTERNATIONAL INC has a higher such ratio than just 9.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NATURAL ALTERNATIVES INTERNATIONAL INC are REX, NVFY, MPX, HWKN, and CSWI.
- NAII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NATURAL ALTERNATIVES INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.nai-online.com.
NAII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, NAII's price/earnings ratio is 39.39% lower, now standing at 13.
- Over the past 243 months, NAII's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NAII.
NAII Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 47.46%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -32.85%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -139.77%.
The table below shows NAII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NAII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NAII has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.9% of graded US stocks.
- NAII's asset turnover comes in at 1.449 -- ranking 10th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- KMPH, REPH, and BMY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NAII.
The table below shows NAII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Natural Alternatives International, Inc. (NAII) Company Bio
Natural Alternatives International, Inc. engages in formulating, manufacturing, and marketing nutritional supplements in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
NAII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NAII Latest Social Stream
View Full NAII Social Stream
Latest NAII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATURAL ALTERNATIVES INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NAII as an investment opportunity.
SR CarnoSyn® Sustained Release Beta-Alanine Selected as Finalist for Ingredient of the Year in Healthy Aging and Cognitive Function by NutraIngredients-USA Awards 2023
CarnoSyn® Brands and parent company Natural Alternatives International, Inc. ("NAI") (Nasdaq: NAII), are proud to announce that SR CarnoSyn® sustained release beta-alanine has been selected as a finalist in this year's NutraIngredients-USA Awards in two categories: Ingredient of the Year: Healthy Aging and Ingredient of the Year: Cognitive Function.
Natural Alternatives International Strengthens Capabilities by Adding New U.S. Manufacturing Facility in California
Natural Alternatives International, Inc. ("NAI") (Nasdaq: NAII) today announced the expansion of its global dietary supplement contract manufacturing network, providing the ability to better service existing customers, attract new customers, expand sales, and provide potential for channel and customer diversification.
Researchers Behind Recent Publication on SR CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine Tablet's Ability to Improve Cognitive Health Presenting at American College of Sports Medicine and Exercise Science (ACSM) 2023 Annual Meeting
CarnoSyn® Brands and parent company Natural Alternatives International, Inc. ("NAI") (Nasdaq: NAII), are proud to sponsor Dr. Guilherme G. Artioli and announce that several other leading CarnoSyn® beta-alanine researchers will be presenting at the American College of Sports Medicine and Exercise Science (ACSM) Annual Meeting and World Congresses Conference in Denver, CO on May 30-June 2, 2023.
Natural Alternatives GAAP EPS of -$0.41, revenue of $32.7M; updates FY23 guidance
Natural Alternatives International, Inc. Announces 2023 Q3 and YTD Results
Natural Alternatives International, Inc. ("NAI") (Nasdaq: NAII), a leading formulator, manufacturer, and marketer of customized nutritional supplements, today announced a net loss of $2.4 million, or $0.41 per diluted share, on net sales of $32.7 million for the third quarter of fiscal year 2023 compared to net income of $2.5 million, or $0.41 per diluted share, in the third quarter of the prior fiscal year.
NAII Price Returns
Continue Researching NAIIWant to see what other sources are saying about Natural Alternatives International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Natural Alternatives International Inc (NAII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Natural Alternatives International Inc (NAII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Natural Alternatives International Inc (NAII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...