Natural Alternatives International, Inc. (NAII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NAII POWR Grades
- NAII scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.83% of US stocks.
- NAII's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 114 days.
- NAII ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
NAII Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.52, Natural Alternatives International Inc has a higher such ratio than only 9.1% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.75%, Natural Alternatives International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.97% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NAII has reported earnings growth of -366.19%, putting it ahead of just 5.57% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Natural Alternatives International Inc are AGX, EGY, EVC, APM, and ASRT.
- NAII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Natural Alternatives International Inc's official web site, go to www.nai-online.com.
NAII Valuation Summary
- NAII's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 66.67% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- NAII's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NAII.
NAII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NAII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.85||52-week high||$18.50|
|Prev. close||$14.02||52-week low||$6.06|
|Day high||$13.99||Avg. volume||33,905|
|50-day MA||$15.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.18||Market Cap||88.90M|
Natural Alternatives International, Inc. (NAII) Company Bio
Natural Alternatives International, Inc. engages in formulating, manufacturing, and marketing nutritional supplements in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
NAII Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NAII, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Natural Alternatives International Inc ranked in the 82th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Natural Alternatives International Inc ended up being:
- Natural Alternatives International Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.39% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NAII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NAII Latest Social Stream
View Full NAII Social Stream
Latest NAII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Natural Alternatives International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NAII as an investment opportunity.
Natural Alternatives International (NAII) executed a new and expanded credit facility with Wells Fargo Bank wherein the new credit facility replaces the earlier facility and increases borrowing capacity from $10M to $20M.It allows the company to use the credit line to not only support on-going working capital needs but also to...
Stonegate Capital Partners Updates Coverage On Natural Alternatives International, Inc. (NASDAQ:NAII)
DALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / May 19, 2021 / Natural Alternatives International, Inc. (NASDAQ:NAII): The full report can be accessed by clicking on the following link: http://stonegateinc.
Natural Alternatives International, Inc. ("NAI") (Nasdaq: NAII), a leading formulator, manufacturer and marketer of customized nutritional supplements, today announced net income of $1.9 million, or $0.30 per diluted share, on net sales of $46.3 million for the third quarter of fiscal year 2021 compared to a net loss of $4.0 million, or $0.61 per diluted share, in the third quarter of the prior fiscal year. Our results for the third quarter of fiscal 2020 included the negative impact of a $4.3 million accounts receivable and inventory reserve related to a former customer, which was not repeated in the third quarter of fiscal 2021.
Stonegate Capital Partners Initiates Coverage On Natural Alternatives International, Inc. (NASDAQ:NAII)
DALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / March 5, 2021 / Natural Alternatives International, Inc. (NASDAQ:NAII): The full report can be accessed by clicking on the following link: http://stonegateinc.
Natural Alternatives International, Inc. ("NAI") (Nasdaq: NAII), a leading formulator, manufacturer and marketer of customized nutritional supplements, today announced it has added an investor presentation to its website. The presentation can be found on the investor relations tab of our website at https://www.nai-online.com/our-company/investors/.
NAII Price Returns
Continue Researching NAIIWant to see what other sources are saying about Natural Alternatives International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Natural Alternatives International Inc (NAII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Natural Alternatives International Inc (NAII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Natural Alternatives International Inc (NAII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch