Natural Alternatives International, Inc. (NAII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NAII POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NAII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.78% of US stocks.
- NAII's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 34 weeks.
- NAII's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 34.27% of US stocks).
NAII Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.51, Natural Alternatives International Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 10.1% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.74%, Natural Alternatives International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.81% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Natural Alternatives International Inc is reporting a growth rate of -832.68%; that's higher than merely 2.43% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Natural Alternatives International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AGX, TREC, TAL, CRVL, and GSMG.
- NAII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Natural Alternatives International Inc's official web site, go to www.nai-online.com.
NAII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, NAII's price/sales ratio is 77.78% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- NAII's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 93.6 over the prior 243 months.
- NAII's price/earnings ratio has moved down 388.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NAII.
NAII Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 18.87%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 36.18%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 364.14%.
The table below shows NAII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NAII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NAII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.79% of graded US stocks.
- NAII's asset turnover comes in at 1.449 -- ranking 9th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- KMPH, ONCT, and XLRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NAII.
The table below shows NAII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NAII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NAII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.21||52-week high||$19.93|
|Prev. close||$14.20||52-week low||$7.36|
|Day high||$14.93||Avg. volume||35,236|
|50-day MA||$16.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.09||Market Cap||91.44M|
Natural Alternatives International, Inc. (NAII) Company Bio
Natural Alternatives International, Inc. engages in formulating, manufacturing, and marketing nutritional supplements in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NAII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NAII Latest Social Stream
View Full NAII Social Stream
Latest NAII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Natural Alternatives International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NAII as an investment opportunity.
Natural Alternatives International, Inc. ("NAI") (Nasdaq: NAII), a leading formulator, manufacturer and marketer of customized nutritional supplements, today announced net income of $3.0 million, or $0.47 per diluted share, on net sales of $44.4 million for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2021 compared to net income of $1.8 million, or $0.27 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of the prior fiscal year.
Could The Natural Alternatives International, Inc. (NASDAQ:NAII) Ownership Structure Tell Us Something Useful?
A look at the shareholders of Natural Alternatives International, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NAII ) can tell us which group is most...
Natural Alternatives International, Inc. Announces Acquisition of Manufacturing and Warehouse Facility
CARLSBAD, Calif., Aug. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Natural Alternatives International, Inc. ("NAI") (Nasdaq: NAII), a leading formulator, manufacturer and marketer of customized nutritional supplements, today announced the purchase of a 54,154 ft2 manufacturing and warehouse facility in
Introducing Natural Alternatives International (NASDAQ:NAII), The Stock That Zoomed 145% In The Last Year
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. On the other hand, if you...
Natural Alternatives International, Inc. Announces New and Expanded Credit Facility with Wells Fargo Bank
CARLSBAD, Calif., May 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Natural Alternatives International, Inc. ("NAI") (Nasdaq: NAII), a leading formulator, manufacturer and marketer of customized nutritional supplements, today announced the execution of a new and expanded credit facility with Wells Fargo Bank,
NAII Price Returns
Continue Researching NAIIWant to see what other sources are saying about Natural Alternatives International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Natural Alternatives International Inc (NAII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Natural Alternatives International Inc (NAII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Natural Alternatives International Inc (NAII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch