Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc. (NATR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NATR POWR Grades
- NATR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NATR is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 63 days.
- NATR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
NATR Stock Summary
- Natures Sunshine Products Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 82.85% of US listed stocks.
- Natures Sunshine Products Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.9% of US equities in our set.
- For NATR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 11.76% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NATR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRT, VOXX, RLGT, STRT, and FLWS.
- Visit NATR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.naturessunshine.com.
NATR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NATR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.17||52-week high||$21.50|
|Prev. close||$19.42||52-week low||$7.56|
|Day high||$19.70||Avg. volume||83,380|
|50-day MA||$19.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.84||Market Cap||382.38M|
Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc. (NATR) Company Bio
Nature's Sunshine Products markets and distributes nutritional and personal care products. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Lehi, Utah.
NATR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Natures Sunshine Products Inc. To summarize, we found that Natures Sunshine Products Inc ranked in the 93th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Natures Sunshine Products Inc ended up being:
- NATR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 41.08% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Natures Sunshine Products Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NATR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NATR Latest Social Stream
View Full NATR Social Stream
Latest NATR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Natures Sunshine Products Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NATR as an investment opportunity.
Good afternoon, everyone, and thank you for participating in today's conference call to discuss Nature's Sunshine's financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. Joining us today are Nature Sunshine's CEO, Terrence Moorehead; CFO; Joseph Baty; and executive vice president and general counsel, Nathan Brower. Brower as he reads the company's safe harbor statement within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that provides important cautions regarding forward-looking statements.
Net Sales Increase 7% to $102.4 Million, Marking Third Consecutive Quarter of Record Net SalesLEHI, Utah, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nature’s Sunshine Products, Inc. (Nasdaq: NATR) (Nature’s Sunshine), a leading natural health and wellness company of high-quality herbal and nutritional products, reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. First Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights vs. Same Year-Ago Quarter Net sales increased 7% to a record $102.4 million compared to $95.9 million.GAAP net income increased significantly to $4.2 million, or $0.20 per diluted share, compared to $3.0 million, or $0.15 per diluted share.Non-GAAP net income per diluted share was $0.21, compared to an adjusted net income per share of $0.12.Adjusted EBITDA increased 20% to $11.6 m...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:NATR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
Nature's Sunshine Reports Historic Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results, Introduces Capital Allocation Strategy
- Fourth Quarter 2020 Net Sales Increase 11% to a Company Record $101.7 Million, Marking the Strongest Consolidated Net Sales Quarter in Company History - - Board of Directors Declares Special Cash Dividend of $1.00 per Share - - Announces $15 Million Share Repurchase Program - LEHI, Utah, March 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nature’s Sunshine Products, Inc. (Nasdaq: NATR) (Nature’s Sunshine), a leading natural health and wellness company of high-quality herbal and nutritional products, reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Highlights vs. Same Year-Ago Quarter Net sales increased 11% to a company record $101.7 million compared to $91.7 million.GAAP net income increased 445% to $6.7 million, or $0.29 per dilut...
NATR Price Returns
Continue Researching NATRWant to do more research on Natures Sunshine Products Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Natures Sunshine Products Inc (NATR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Natures Sunshine Products Inc (NATR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Natures Sunshine Products Inc (NATR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch