Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc. (NATR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NATR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NATR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NATR is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 28 weeks.
- NATR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 55th percentile.
NATR Stock Summary
- Natures Sunshine Products Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.65% of US equities in our set.
- For NATR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 12.18% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.73, Natures Sunshine Products Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 15.53% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NATR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TUSK, HLF, MXC, CNDT, and XELB.
- NATR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Natures Sunshine Products Inc's official web site, go to www.naturessunshine.com.
NATR Valuation Summary
- NATR's price/earnings ratio is 15; this is 33.77% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- NATR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NATR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NATR.
NATR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 134.98%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.95%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -96.35%.
The table below shows NATR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NATR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NATR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.6% of graded US stocks.
- NATR's asset turnover comes in at 1.712 -- ranking 6th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- INFI, FBRX, and ABUS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NATR.
The table below shows NATR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NATR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NATR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.48||52-week high||$21.50|
|Prev. close||$15.04||52-week low||$9.86|
|Day high||$15.06||Avg. volume||76,551|
|50-day MA||$16.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.72||Market Cap||288.67M|
Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc. (NATR) Company Bio
Nature's Sunshine Products markets and distributes nutritional and personal care products. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Lehi, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
NATR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NATR Latest Social Stream
View Full NATR Social Stream
Latest NATR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Natures Sunshine Products Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NATR as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NATR ) can tell us which group is most...
Natural health and wellness company Nature''s Sunshine Products (NASDAQ: NATR ) has launched its new clean beauty line, l''amara , in the U.S. The collection features a blend Full story available on Benzinga.com
LEHI, Utah, Sept. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Nature''s Sunshine Products (Nasdaq: NATR), a leading natural health and wellness company of high-quality herbal and nutritional products, announced the launch of its new clean beauty line, l''amara today. The collection features a blend of natural
Nature's Sunshine Products (Nasdaq: NATR), a leading natural health and wellness company of high-quality herbal and nutritional products, announced the launch of its new clean beauty line, l'amara today. The collection features a blend of natural ingredients from land and sea to boost natural beauty.
Nature's Sunshine, a leading natural health and wellness company, earned two Stevie® Awards for Great Employers®.
NATR Price Returns
Continue Researching NATRWant to do more research on Natures Sunshine Products Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Natures Sunshine Products Inc (NATR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Natures Sunshine Products Inc (NATR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Natures Sunshine Products Inc (NATR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch