Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc. (NATR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NATR POWR Grades
- NATR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NATR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 137 days.
- NATR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.37% of US stocks).
NATR Stock Summary
- NATR's went public 36.76 years ago, making it older than 93.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For NATR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 12.91% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.37, NATURES SUNSHINE PRODUCTS INC has a higher such ratio than only 12.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NATR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FWRD, YCBD, UHS, DWSN, and PNRG.
- Visit NATR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.naturessunshine.com.
NATR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, NATR's price/sales ratio is 60% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- NATR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NATR.
NATR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.8%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 58.61%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -35.58%.
The table below shows NATR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NATR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NATR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.5% of graded US stocks.
- NATR's asset turnover comes in at 1.712 -- ranking 6th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- IMGN, IDXX, and FBRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NATR.
The table below shows NATR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NATR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NATR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.31||52-week high||$19.26|
|Prev. close||$8.68||52-week low||$8.11|
|Day high||$8.67||Avg. volume||59,206|
|50-day MA||$9.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.13||Market Cap||159.76M|
Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc. (NATR) Company Bio
Nature's Sunshine Products markets and distributes nutritional and personal care products. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Lehi, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
NATR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NATR Latest Social Stream
View Full NATR Social Stream
Latest NATR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATURES SUNSHINE PRODUCTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NATR as an investment opportunity.
Some say volatility, rather than debt, is the best way to think about risk as an investor, but Warren Buffett famously...
Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc. (Nasdaq: NATR) (Nature's Sunshine), a leading natural health and wellness company of high-quality herbal and nutritional products, today announced the retirement from the company of its Chief Financial Officer Joseph Baty, effective September 30, 2022. Nature's Sunshine has engaged a leading executive search firm to find its next CFO.
The big shareholder groups in Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NATR ) have power over the company...
Joining us today are Nature's Sunshine's CEO, Terrence Moorehead; CFO, Joseph Baty; and general counsel, Nathan Brower. As expected, second quarter margins contracted due to inflationary pressures on cost of goods, inventory reserves associated with the conflict in Ukraine and continued investment in our growth strategies.
LEHI, Utah, Aug. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nature’s Sunshine Products, Inc. (Nasdaq: NATR) (Nature’s Sunshine), a leading natural health and wellness company of high-quality herbal and nutritional products, reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022. Second Quarter 2022 Financial Summary vs. Same Year-Ago Quarter Net sales were $104.2 million compared to $109.0 million.GAAP net income was $1.0 million, or $0.03 per diluted share, compared to $6.8 million, or $0.32 p
NATR Price Returns
Continue Researching NATRWant to do more research on Natures Sunshine Products Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Natures Sunshine Products Inc (NATR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Natures Sunshine Products Inc (NATR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Natures Sunshine Products Inc (NATR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch