Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NCLH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.48||52-week high||$18.67|
|Prev. close||$14.48||52-week low||$10.31|
|Day high||$14.73||Avg. volume||14,390,247|
|50-day MA||$13.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.54||Market Cap||6.14B|
NCLH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NCLH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NCLH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.34% of US stocks.
- NCLH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NCLH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.49% of US stocks).
NCLH Stock Summary
- NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE HOLDINGS LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.43% of US listed stocks.
- NCLH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.33% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE HOLDINGS LTD comes in at 426.54%, a number that bests 98.12% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NCLH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JOAN, RDW, LOV, EQH, and BHG.
- NCLH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE HOLDINGS LTD's official web site, go to www.nclhltdinvestor.com.
NCLH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, NCLH's price/sales ratio is 9.09% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 126 months, NCLH's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NCLH.
NCLH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 3129.88%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -271.91%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.45%.
The table below shows NCLH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NCLH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NCLH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.08% of graded US stocks.
- NCLH's asset turnover comes in at 0.001 -- ranking 135th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- RCL, LIND, and VTOL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NCLH.
The table below shows NCLH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH) Company Bio
Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL), also known in short as Norwegian, is an American cruise line founded in 1966, incorporated in Bermuda and headquartered in Miami. It is the third-largest cruise line in the world by passengers, controlling about 8.7% of the total worldwide share of the cruise market by passengers as of 2018. It is wholly owned by parent company Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NCLH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NCLH Latest Social Stream
View Full NCLH Social Stream
Latest NCLH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NCLH as an investment opportunity.
Does 297% Growth Sound Fun? Hop On Board This IBD 50 Stock
With travel stocks rebounding, Royal Caribbean posts massive sales growth as RCL stock sails right into a buy range.
7 Most Undervalued Stocks to Buy for 2023
Investors looking for bargains in the stock market should consider taking positions in these undervalued but leading companies.
Follow in Warren Buffett’s Footsteps With These 3 Dividend Stocks
Buying some of the best dividend stocks in Warren Buffett's portfolios is a worthwhile strategy, especially for value investors.
Norwegian Cruise Line Offers Value
The company is well-positioned to make the most of the travel rebound
Oceania Cruises Officially Welcomes Vista, First of All-New Allura Class
Oceania Cruises, the world's leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line, last night christened its newest ship Vista at a glittering ceremony in Valletta, Malta. The first of the line's Allura Class vessels, the stunning 1,200-guest, all-veranda ship made her debut with a star-studded celebration headlined by her godmother, celebrated Italian-American chef, author, restaurateur and Emmy award-winning food personality Giada De Laurentiis, and an exclusive performance from legendary Gra
NCLH Price Returns
Continue Researching NCLHWant to see what other sources are saying about Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd (NCLH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd (NCLH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd (NCLH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...