Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. Ordinary Shares (NCLH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NCLH POWR Grades
- NCLH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NCLH is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 198 days.
- NCLH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
NCLH Stock Summary
- NCLH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.59 -- higher than merely 4.63% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd comes in at -80.19%, a number that bests just 1.93% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -71.33%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 3.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NCLH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are H, VAC, ADT, AA, and FWONA.
- Visit NCLH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nclhltdinvestor.com.
NCLH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NCLH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.85||52-week high||$34.49|
|Prev. close||$30.25||52-week low||$9.24|
|Day high||$30.55||Avg. volume||20,727,365|
|50-day MA||$29.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.39||Market Cap||9.47B|
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. Ordinary Shares (NCLH) Company Bio
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings offers cruises under the Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises, and Regent Seven Seas Cruises brands. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Miami, Florida.
NCLH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NCLH Latest Social Stream
View Full NCLH Social Stream
Latest NCLH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NCLH as an investment opportunity.
CCL stock has incredible upside potential due to the pent-up demand for travel and the improving pandemic situation
Norwegian Cruise Line Celebrates Teacher Appreciation Week By 'Giving Joy' to Educators Across the U.S. and Canada
In recognition and celebration of the countless teachers who have spent the last 15 months giving their all to students across the U.S. and Canada during these unprecedented times, Norwegian Cruise Line, the innovator in global cruise travel, today announced the relaunch of its "Norwegian's Giving Joy" contest, which provides educators with free cruises and a chance to win up to $25,000 for their schools.
Cruise ships are closer than ever to resuming sailings this summer, but the restart has apparently been priced into the shares of Carnival, Royal Caribbean, and Norwegian Cruise Line.
Summary List Placement Cruise-ship stocks soared Thursday after the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said the cruise industry passenger operations could resume by mid-summer, in step with the broader economic reopening in the US and large swathes of the world. Here are the intraday highs for major airline stocks on Thursday a.m. ET: Norwegian Cruise Lines : up 6.61% to $32.24 Carnival Corp : up 4.66% to $29.09 Royal Caribbean Group : up 5.28% to $92.01 The agency on Wednesday said it is "committed" to the resume operations, USA Today first reported . The go-signal came after Alaska joined Florida's April 8 suit last week in a bid to overturn a decision made by the CDC that barred the industry from resuming operations after being halted for a year to stem the spread of the v...
Norwegian Cruise Line ([[NCLH]] -0.8%) is preparing a further restart of European operations from Barcelona and Rome homeports with earlier scheduled port-intensive itineraries to the Mediterranean and Greek Isles commencing Sep. 5, 2021.Cruise Line has also cancelled voyages on a few other lines.As of today, the company has announced the redeployment of five of its...
NCLH Price Returns
Continue Researching NCLHWant to see what other sources are saying about Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd (NCLH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd (NCLH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd (NCLH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch