Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. Ordinary Shares (NCLH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NCLH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NCLH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.62% of US stocks.
- NCLH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- NCLH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.31% of US stocks).
NCLH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NCLH is 0.01 -- better than just 7.19% of US stocks.
- NCLH's price/sales ratio is 428.52; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.65% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd comes in at -99.49%, a number that bests merely 0.66% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be SGRY, NRP, GPP, MMP, and KW.
- NCLH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.nclhltdinvestor.com.
NCLH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, NCLH's price/earnings ratio is 110.36% lower, now standing at -2.7.
- Over the past 105 months, NCLH's price/sales ratio has gone up 395.5.
- NCLH's price/sales ratio has moved up 395.5 over the prior 105 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NCLH.
NCLH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -29.92%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 53.89%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.84%.
The table below shows NCLH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NCLH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NCLH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.78% of graded US stocks.
- NCLH's asset turnover comes in at 0.001 -- ranking 136th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- RCL, CCL, and LIND are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NCLH.
The table below shows NCLH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NCLH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NCLH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.10||52-week high||$34.49|
|Prev. close||$27.29||52-week low||$14.77|
|Day high||$28.25||Avg. volume||17,992,527|
|50-day MA||$24.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.23||Market Cap||10.40B|
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. Ordinary Shares (NCLH) Company Bio
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings offers cruises under the Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises, and Regent Seven Seas Cruises brands. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
NCLH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NCLH Latest Social Stream
View Full NCLH Social Stream
Latest NCLH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NCLH as an investment opportunity.
Oceania Cruises, the world's leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line set an all-time single day booking record that surpassed the most recent record by nearly 60%. While the most recent record was for a full season of sailings across six ships, this record was driven by the introduction of one new ship with itineraries for primarily one half of a year. Vista is slated to debut in April 2023, voyages opened for sale on September 15th at 9:00 a.m. eastern and by 10:30 a.m., the numbe
When insiders sell shares, it indicates their concern in the company’s prospects or that they view the stock as being overpriced. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go short on the stock. Insider sales should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a selling decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider sales. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. United Airlines The Trade: Uni
A music tour in Santorini with Norwegian Cruise Line Travel Weekly
These are the cruise line stocks with the best value, least sales decline, and most momentum for Q4 2021.
Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL), the innovator in global cruise travel with a 54-year history of breaking boundaries, premieres "Welcome Aboard," the latest episode of "EMBARK – The Series," tonight at 8 p.m. ET at www.ncl.com/embark and Facebook.
NCLH Price Returns
Continue Researching NCLHWant to see what other sources are saying about Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd (NCLH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd (NCLH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd (NCLH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch