Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NCLH POWR Grades
- NCLH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 67.93% of US stocks.
- NCLH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NCLH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
NCLH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NCLH is 9.54 -- better than 96.28% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.51 for NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE HOLDINGS LTD; that's greater than it is for 96.35% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NCLH's revenue has grown 2,140.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.54% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE HOLDINGS LTD are CCL, RCL, VTNR, SNDL, and KTTA.
- NCLH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE HOLDINGS LTD's official web site, go to www.nclhltdinvestor.com.
NCLH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, NCLH's price/sales ratio is 10% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- NCLH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 41.3 over the prior 120 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NCLH.
NCLH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -0.41%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -268.84%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 3129.88%.
The table below shows NCLH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NCLH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NCLH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.08% of graded US stocks.
- NCLH's asset turnover comes in at 0.001 -- ranking 135th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- RCL, LIND, and VTOL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NCLH.
The table below shows NCLH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NCLH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NCLH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.62||52-week high||$23.90|
|Prev. close||$16.44||52-week low||$10.31|
|Day high||$17.05||Avg. volume||21,353,158|
|50-day MA||$15.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.72||Market Cap||7.00B|
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH) Company Bio
Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL), also known in short as Norwegian, is an American cruise line founded in 1966, incorporated in Bermuda and headquartered in Miami. It is the third-largest cruise line in the world by passengers, controlling about 8.7% of the total worldwide share of the cruise market by passengers as of 2018. It is wholly owned by parent company Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NCLH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NCLH Latest Social Stream
View Full NCLH Social Stream
Latest NCLH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NCLH as an investment opportunity.
OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: OSW) has entered into a new agreement with Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NYSE: NCLH) to provide its services. Under the new agreement, OneSpa will be the exclusive provider of spa, medi-spa, fitness, beauty and wellness services, with a seven-year term. The contract covers the 29 ships currently sailing in the Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises, and Regent Seven Seas Cruises fleets and the eight new ships anticipated to come into service during the ter
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 stocks receiving price-target hikes from analysts. If you want to see more such stocks on the list, go directly to Analysts are Increasing Price Targets of These 5 Stocks. The key U.S. stock averages rebounded on Tuesday Morning. The surge was partly led by […]
Norwegian Cruise Line shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 76 to 81.
With the cruise industry showing signs of recovery, it might finally be time to buy the dip on this American cruise line stock. It was 14% higher than 2019 levels and above Norwegian's own expectations. Total revenue landed at $1.6 billion -- the upper end of Norwegian's expected range but more than 15% below Q3 2019 levels.
Norwegian reported a mixed Q3''22 earnings report, but the cruise line continues to promote a very strong 2023.
NCLH Price Returns
Continue Researching NCLHWant to see what other sources are saying about Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd (NCLH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd (NCLH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd (NCLH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch