Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. Ordinary Shares (NCLH): Price and Financial Metrics
NCLH Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $11,273,584,072, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd has a greater market value than 85.73% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd's share price is greater than that of just 21.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NCLH comes in at 8.05% -- higher than that of 78.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NCLH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBOE, IRM, WLK, URI, and DRI.
- NCLH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.nclhltdinvestor.com.
NCLH Daily Price Range
NCLH 52-Week Price Range
NCLH Stock Price Chart More Charts
NCLH Price/Volume Stats
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. Ordinary Shares (NCLH) Company Bio
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings offers cruises under the Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises, and Regent Seven Seas Cruises brands. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Miami, Florida.